TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Screw Your Lid Let Me Tell It! by vampirella

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this actually works, iv tried it with my bro just for this chapter :3

l:~Ileana
How come all of the worlds beauties can't either be touch or seen? Like, the sun for example. Or Sakura's bigass, uh, ass.

You can stare, but then you'd be dubbed a pervert. Which I'm not. I don't even like her. Yes thinking she was pretty was one thing. But to say you like her? That was a whole different bowl of noodles. That was like saying you like getting shot, or like being pushed in front of a moving train, or like having sex when you feel like it. See, nobody says that.

Liking Sakura is impossible. Why? Because this cherry blossom is impossible of loving so there really is no use in trying to like her because it will never go anywhere after she's had her claws up your…well you get the picture.

She's incapable of loving. Period.

Hmmm…oh…that's the same thing people say about me, huh? Funny. But what do they know? They don't know Yankee Doodle! They think they do but that's clearly not the same as actually knowing.

I can be a very lovable person towards people. Just that, you know, everyone pisses me off.

But what's pissing me off now is that I had the perfect view of Sakura's backside and I couldn't touch.

Nice cute little firm ass, long strong slender legs, curvy hips and thighs, and an even curvier back. It was like being introduced to the forbidden fruit and not being able to eat let alone touch.

Too bad my cell phone was all the way home. I'd probably never get a second chance to see Sakura's ass displayed to me like this. Not by accident at least. But I had kept my cell phone home due to the hundreds and hundreds of voicemails and text messages I got everyday. Somehow, still to my amazement, those crazy ass bitches had gotten their hands on my number and now they were leaving me piles upon piles of "Oh, Sasuke, I love you!" and "Sasuke-kun, when you get this message, give me a ding!" and "Can I have your child?!" Oh, they would get something alight. Whether it be a punch to the face of a kick to the gut or a simple restraining order there would be enough to go around until the calls stopped. See, I'm a lovable person and giving, too. Bonus!

I turn my attention back to Sakura's cute figure. And it was just then that I realized how desperately I wanted to run my hands up and down her back, her ass, her thighs, her legs…basically, EVERYWHERE.

Luckily --or was that unlucky for me?-- Kakashi reappeared suddenly. "Okay, back in the water." Sakura stirred and opened one eye halfway. She turned to me and I quickly shifted my gaze from her bubbly ass to the water.

"Didn't sleep?" She asked. And from my peripheral vision I could see she propped herself on her elbows. Like some Baywatch super model. Gulp.

Without turning to see her, I shook my head and said, "Couldn't." After all, wasn't I playing the role of someone not liking her instead of someone who had just spent five minutes staring at her body?

"Why's that?" Instead of answering verbally, I pointed over to our third who was snoring loudly. Her head followed my finger and she chuckled a bit. "I see. Well, if you were as tired as me you'd sleep through anything. This," she jutted a thumb over at Naruto's direction. "This is nothing."

I couldn't help but smirk. And right as I turned to look at her, she hoisted herself up with her arms and sat with her legs bent on either side of her. I about almost forgot how to breath for a second. And when she adjusted her top and the straps at the back of her neck and yawned and stretched, I about swallowed my tongue.

Looking over at Naruto who was still asleep, she shook him as said, "Blondie, get up. We need to work." Naruto just jerked a bit and went on snoring. One of his arms came out and swiped out at Sakura then fell on the ground next to him.

"Unbelievable," she continued. "I'd never thought I'd see the day when Naruto was too tired for a mission."

I was going to say something, when I felt something warm across my lap. Sakura was reaching over me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I said trying to wiggle away.

"Chill dude, I'm just getting my bag."

At this point, I was hoping she hadn't felt my massive hard-on I had gotten from just watching her sleep from under her. No, that was one problem I couldn't pin the blame on Naruto. But given the way her expression showed nothing and she said nothing, I was probably in the safe-zone. Nevertheless, when she got off me, I pulled my knees up a little higher to my chest. A sissy move, but it was this or risk getting caught with Captain High & Mighty down here.

I watched as Sakura inched closer to Naruto with her thermal flask and unscrewed the top. This time, I had to ask. "What are you doing?"

She simple said, "Waiting for a science experiment to go bad." Carefully adding water to the cup, it was nearly full and almost spilled over when she inserted Naruto's fingers in. It didn't take long until Naruto relieved himself all over his shorts.

Kakashi had just walked over to us to see Naruto's midsection wet, Sakura rolling on the ground clutching her side in pain from all her laughing, and me trying really hard not to lose my composure over any of it.

He sighed. "I take it that since you're the only one enjoying this a little too much, this is your doing, Sakura?" She laughed even louder. "I thought so." He sighed once more and turned to Naruto. "Okay, Naruto, time to wake up." He tapped the blonds' head with his foot and it took a few more of those before he fully woke up. Looking down at his crotch after rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Naruto found a not-so-nice surprise waiting for him. He quickly covered up.

"Not morning woody. Perhaps a wet dream?" Sakura bobbed her eyebrows and Naruto looked at her with wide eyes and a gapping mouth. Almost like a dying fish.

"You are so…DEAD!"

And the chase was on!

~*~*~*~




-Do you have an ass fetish?

-Where is this coming from, Sakura?

-You mean, besides from you always describing my ass in detail?

-All guys do that.

-I thought you were gay,

-So what else is new?

-Chillax dude, I have a surprise for you!

-A teleporter to get away from you?

-No silly! This!

-What is this?

-A me standee.

-Uh, why?

-Since you talk so nicely about me in your chapters, I figure you must like me a lot. So I had this made for you.

-…

-This way, you'll always have me by your side. -smile-

-Uh, one problem, Sweetcakes.

-What's that?

-I don't like you. And if you were just going to hand yourself over to me like this, don't you think you should give me the real you? Or maybe a blowup doll better looking than you?

--sigh- You are such a pig.

-Uh, hello, GUY.

--sigh- Naruto would have liked it.

-You have no idea what Naruto would have done with it.

--shiver-