TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Screw Your Lid Let Me Tell It! by vampirella

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i was kind of hoping for you people out there (the ones that actually give a damn) to urge me to write and keep writing this story... but that didnt happen. so whos fault is it....? thats right, the media

enjoy =.=

l:~Ileana
I was dead serious about writing Kakashi that fanfic.

But I hadn't meant to give Sasuke a hard time about the whole kiss with Naruto thing back when we were at the Academy. Actually, I kind of promised him I would never bring it up again. I guess I only bring it up as a way to defend myself… From what, I'm not exactly sure.

Maybe I only did it because I was teed off by the fact that he didn't even bother to rise from his god-forsaken little ball around himself and offer to help me! That ungrateful little Uchiha prick! It's so like him to do something so mean! Not help out a friend in need, I mean.

Okay, there was this one time, in our chemistry class at Konoha Leaf High School, where this girl (I think it was Tanya… Idunno, some fat chicks' name) was having trouble reaching something off the top shelf (you know, because she was fat). Right next to this poor helpless fatty-- I mean girl, Sasuke is trying to light his Bunsen burner, but it wouldn't start because the tip was really dull and wasted… Kind of like my lab partner who was smoldering eraser bits thinking it was crack --but that's a whole different story!

Anyway, while that arrogant, self-absorbed piece of shit (not fatty, Sasuke) was busy with his toy, trying to make it work for him, poor Barbra is struggling, and I could see this was a fight between life and death.

But I couldn't do anything for Samantha. I was over at the other side of the room preventing my partner from overdosing on pixie sticks dust, (he had moved on) so I was of no help.

Suddenly! Out of no where! Flame is sprouting from the gas out of the Bunsen burner like Old Reliable. It all happened so fast! No one could have seen it coming! Except for me, of course. It was like I had a front row seat at the biggest game of the season. Unforgettable. Everything slowed down a fraction of a second so I had time to see everything.

First, I could see Darby, her fingers stretching, almost there, almost fully around the beaker she was reaching for.

Then I see Sasuke, one final push from his finger, and the lighter was creating sparks, right on the burner with the gas leaking, supposedly set on low, but Shikamaru Nara, I see that blockheaded clown, turn up the gas even higher, so when the first spark hit the gas…

SUSANA BEWARE!!

She had her fingers around the small beaker and was preparing to descend from her high reach, when the fire sprang up to meet her first.

It was horrible! Absolutely horrendous!

The lab was a complete mess and I pitied the janitor for this unfortunate cleanup. Horrible I say!

…Oh And Jana wasn't looking so hot, either… I mean, she was because she was on fire, (her hair at least) but either than that, not so hot.

The ambulance was called right away, with Tabatha wheeled away to the hospital, and the rest of us kids to be evacuated…

All in all… Sasuke hadn't helped. I saw him walk away with the rest of the kids when things got dicey. At first I thought he was scared, but I couldn't be sure. Maybe he didn't want to get his nice navy blue shirt ruined, brand new from Hollister. But then again, who am I to judge? I didn't do shit, and neither did the other kids who were even closer! So... what was the point in my story?

"Sakura."

I turned my attention when I heard the Uchiha call my name. It was like he was irritated with me, like he had been talking to me for a while and I wasn't paying attention so he decided to yell at me.

I don't like it when people use that tone with me. I frowned. "What?" I demanded rather than asked.

His frown got deeper. So, he was angry with me. "Kakashi paired us up." He got up as I was going to ask, but then I remembered.

"The CPR thing, right?" I said anyway, walking behind me. He seemed to be walking away from where Naruto and Kakashi were talking. OMG, were those two partners? I almost LOL'd! Naruto would be pissed, and Kakashi probably isn't happy either…but I couldn't tell. That damn mask, he was probably giggling with excitement. I shivered.

"Cold?" Sasuke stopped near the water's edge, a few feet away from Naruto and Kakashi, but my view was almost completely obscured by the shrubs and ferns growing here. "Are you cold?" He repeated again, but I was too lost in my thoughts.

Why would Sasuke bring me here, so far away from the others, and the view of them cut off, as if to imply that no one would come to the rescue if things got… Oh snap…

Come to think of it, when he asked if I was cold, his voice seemed low and…dangerous…almost a seductive whisper…

"Sakura." I felt something touch my arm and I jumped back. Who did this creep think he was?!

"Stay away from me you lech." I said it with as much acid in my tone as I cud muster, which wasn't much. I was terribly cold.

"What's with you?" He said, his tone was…confused?

"What's with me? What's with you?"

"What are you talking about, Haruno? You know, you should get off the drugs, they don't make you any smarter, no matter what the rumors say." I heard him mutter.

I guess he was back to normal. I put my guard down a bit, not completely, but enough so he wouldn't think I was crazy. "You would know, Uchiha." I muttered, and couldn't help but add, "You know, your personalities are kind of giving me whiplash."

He cocked an eyebrow. "What's that suppose to mean?"

Somehow, I couldn't seem to stop myself from explaining. "One minute you're mean and like a statue, the next, you look like you're going to…rape me, or kill me, and now you're confused as a puppy who lost his mom and asking "Are you my mommy?'" I crossed my arms.

He looked me over for a few more minutes, probably determining the fastest way to get me to the nearest Konoha Mental Institution. Man, was I really scatterbrained today?

Finally, he spoke. "Seriously, Sakura, lay off the drugs."

~*~*~*~




-Sasuke, what's with the multiple drug references?

-Well, you're on drugs, right?

-No, I am not.

-That's what a typical junkie would say.

-I'm not on drugs, you idiot… Then again, you would know what it feels like to be on drugs, wouldn't you? See, I heard this one rumor--

-Please, I even thought someone as dumb as you would be smarter not to get sucked in in all the lies.

-Geeze you are so not fun.

-Yeah, bummer… Hey, What's the deal of you not remembering that girl's name?

-What do you mean, it's Tamara.

-No, it's Jane.

-… How is it that you know that?

-…

-Guess the rumor was true, after all. -smirk-

-What rumor?

-My, my, the Uchiha, listening to a bunch of gossip, how sad.

-You are so annoying.

-Well at least I don't have multi-personality disorder.

-I don't--

-That's not what I heard! -laughs-