TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Screw Your Lid Let Me Tell It! by vampirella

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i had such a laugh as i wrote this lol and im not really sure if guys do that. so if any guy is willing, id really like to talk :>
maybe stroking makes things worse...?? ^^ la8er

l:~Ileana
I wish for once Sakura would just stop for a second and look around her. Maybe then she would see that the world doesn't revolve around her. That the world doesn't care. That it's selfish. Kind of like her.

She says she's tired and hasn't gone without sleep for almost a day. A day? Please. Come back and talk to me when you've gone without it a week straight!

But I'm not all mean. she does kinda look bad. And as a model, she has to stay on top of her game. I pity her.

Huh? Bundled up like a muffin? Personally, I don't get the metaphor, but I don't say anything.



GOD! Just listening to her talk makes my ears bleed. Why doesn't she just let that stupid idiot take her home? She's sick, she will only get in the way. I guess she's just trying to prove how strong and independent she is. I can't argue there. She lives by herself, has two major jobs, not to mention has to train to hone her ninja rank, doesn't take crap from anyone, and almost always has time for us… Okay, she's got it tougher than most people. Whatever. She's still annoying.

Talk talk talk.

That's all she manages to do in the last few minutes. About what, I have no idea. I zone out. Thinking to myself. What to do after this. What to eat. Where should I go. What should I do. Who shall I grace my presence on… Wait! That came out wrong! I'm not stuck-up like little Miss ME ME ME here. I have way more class than acting judgmental and snooty all the time. Really I-

What is that? It feels…warm.

I look down to see the diva fallen asleep, her cheek against my pant leg.

Damn, I should just move away. Pretend that the warm heat radiating from her doesn't feel good, even through the denim, and move. Just, 'Oops, sorry, I didn't know you were asleep.' Only without the 'sorry.'

Okay, I can do this. Just pick leg up and…No, I can't do it. It's just so…good. It feels…nice and…warm. She feels good, nice and warm. Just like I thought she would. Maybe I can let her lean on me. Just this once.

So instead of pushing her away, I actually press myself against her face, and she snuggles in closer. I just hope she doesn't drool on me. She's been known to.

The seconds convert to minutes and eventually Kakashi shows up. I'm sadden because know this blaze of white noise has erupted from Naruto's mouth and it seems to be going on forever. I'm also sadden because Sakura is stirring and I know soon her warmth will be lost. But I except it with a face that shows nothing. Better than a models blank expression: a ninja's ultra blank expression.

She blinks a couple of times to adjust her eyesight and then crooks her head up at me. From the corner of my eye I can see she frowns slightly and pushes away from me. She's pretending like nothing happened. Well then so do I.

What an idiot. Kakashi has just asked Sakura if she was asleep. Uh, no, Kakashi. She was trying to see if she could see through her eyelids. Luckily, Sakura voices out my opinion by answering Kakashi with an opinion of her own: "Are you stupid?" And although I wouldn't have said that myself, I was glad it was said because it needed to be heard.

And either Kakashi was getting old and couldn't hear well or just ignored the reply to an outdated question, he went on and said, "Alrighty then. Today the three of you will be doing something to help you physically and help you in most of your missions." He paused. "You'll be put through a little water exercise."

And the first thing that popped into my mind --I kid you not!-- was Yes! Sakura in a bikini!
"So in other words," I give her my hand and uses it to stand.

"We're going swimming." I finish her sentence.

"Get your swim suits on and I'll meet you by the water in five minutes." He smiled and turned to leave.

Five minutes later, we were all decked out in our swimsuits and waiting on Kakashi's next orders, who was strangely missing at the moment. I wore my white nylon shorts that reached my knees. No shirt, I don't need it. The blonds' wearing orange shorts with two blue lines running up the sides of them. He had on a black tank top on but he got rid of it once he saw me without one. Sakura had her back to us but she had a white two-piece suit on that showed off more skin than a drunker hooker doing laps around the pole on a Saturday night down at Hooters. And that's saying something!

"I can't believe Kakashi's actually making us do this." Naruto sat down on the green lushes grass and muttered. "I mean, it's freakin' cold!"

I was about to tell him to shut up when Sakura said, "If you cant handle it then just go." She turned to us then with her arms crossed over her chest, mouth in a pout and her eyebrows delicately creased at the center, and I got the whole scoop. She certainly was showing a lot of skin. Although, as a model, I'm sure she was used to wearing even less clothes and showing more skin so this was probably regular eveningwear for her.

Naruto seemed to agree because he kept right on starring at her.

Her frown got deeper. "Keep it up Naruto and I'll tell Hinata on you."

He finally raised his baby blues up to her jade ones. "Go ahead. She already knows I'm a lech."

At this Sakura laughed and I swear her laughter had an effect on me somewhere down south. "How did you convince her to date you let alone marry her?"

I too had been wondering myself what had completely possessed the Hyuuga heir to say yes to this idiots proposal. But I would never voice it out. Thank God Sakura had balls.

"I got her drunk." Naruto said nonchalantly.

"I'll ask next time I'm over for dinner." Her hands moved to her hips.

"She'll give you this cock-and-bull story about something romantic and stupid. don't believe her."

Sakura pulled the elastic band from her wrist and lifted her hands to tie her hair. Naruto, at this point was lying on his back, basking in invisible sun, while I had nothing to do but watch her. Her eyes were closed and I was grateful. Although, I didn't care if she noticed me noticing her. I could just look away when I felt like it.

There is something about when a girl always tied her hair in a way that just fascinated me always. Their arms seemed to be longer, stronger, yet feminine at the same time. Their fingers did these insane twists and turns and knots that had me thinking what else they used those insane tricks for. Certainly not baking pies.

But this time, it wasn't the crazy tying skills that had me fixated. It was Sakura's breasts. Her arms were tying, loop after loop which left her breast fully exposed and starring at me in my direction.

I had this fantasy of one of the strings at the back of her neck coming undone and exposing even more skin. Her breasts would be plump and right for the taking. Just like her.

Damn! I can't believe that made me hard just thinking about it.

I had always wondered why swim trunks had pockets. I mean it wasn't like you were gonna stick your money, cell phone, MP3 player and other shit in your pockets when you were gonna go for a dip. But this time, I was actually glad for the pockets. Sticking my hands in them, I began to stroke my hard member to release some of the tension on my cock. I actually couldn't wait until I got in the water. The cool icy liquid would do wonders to my growing erection.

Okay, so maybe stroking wasn't the best thing right now…

"Alright, everyone in the water." Kakashi had finally appeared from wherever he had gone off to and announced. There was something not right about his attire though…

"Wait, how come you're not dressed down?" Naruto walked over to Kakashi and glared up at him, his lower jaw jutting out.

"What are you crazy, Naruto? It's chilly out here, and with this weather, I'm surprised the river hasn't frozen over yet."

"But…"

"Enough questioning your sensei," Kakashi pushed Naruto over the edge and he went tumbling into the water head first, creating a huge slash. "Now start doing laps until I say stop."

~*~*~*~




-Kakashi is such a dick…

-Yea, no joke. Speaking of which…I can't believe you stroke yourself in public where anyone could see you.

-It's not like I had a choice…

-Yes you did.

-Like what?

-You could have stopped starring at my breasts for starters.

-…

-Do I really make you that horny?

-No. You're not even that attractive.

-So then why were you saying I was in the first chapter?

-…

--smirk- Like a frat guy caught in the middle of having sex with another girl just as his girlfriend walked in on them. You're busted pal!

-Humph -pout-