TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Screw Your Lid Let Me Tell It! by vampirella

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: happy readings

l:~Ileana
I was really hoping to prevent from saying this…but seeing as it's unavoidable…here goes nothing…

I…

…can't do this!!

It's just too hard! I want to say it, honest I do! But the pressures on. If I reveal this secret of mine now, I may be ruined, --nah!-- scarred, for the rest of my life! You see, it's just not that simple. Nothing is ever that simple.

You see, this secret (which I have come to name my Tumor) isn't just any secret. It's like, the secret of secrets. The secrets of secrets of secrets that is just so…secret-y, and all. People like me (beautiful, models, skilled medic ninja, great ass) don't come to harbor these types of things within ourselves. We just don't. They ( the media) say that in time we learn how to close ourselves off to the "world" and become "plastic," which in the modeling business really just means brain-dead blonde.

But here's the thing! I'm neither brain-dead nor blonde. Quiet the opposite in fact! I have pink hair and my GPA in the Ninja Academy was one of the top three highest (next to Uchiha and I don't know who the third was, but I have a growing suspicion it may have been Shikamaru Nara, that lazy kid).

As I lay down here on the soft, dry grass, this is what's going through my mind: DON'T BLOW YOUR COVER, GIRL!

Then I giggle because I just made a joke without meaning too. Cover, girl. Get it? Like the makeup. I giggle again.

Sasuke raises a thin brow and looks at me weird. Hmmm…does Sasuke pluck his eyebrows?

"What's so funny?" he asks me.

"Nothin'" I respond.

3...2...1...

"What is it?"

Sucker.

"Cover girl," I say.

He blinks.

Stares.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Blinks again.

"Whatever." He mutters and proceeds with the CPR crap. "Is the situation safe?"

"Yes."

"I wasn't talking to you, you dope." He says.

"Then who?" I ask. Who else but me? Maybe the heat's getting to his head.

"That's what you say when doing CPR."

"Oh."

"Idiot." He muttered. "Is the situation safe?" He asked again.

No response.

"Does the victim appear to be unconscious?"

I blinked up at him. "That could be arranged." He said, then grabbed my wrist. I think he was looking for my gold watch. "No pulse." He tilted my head back, laid his head on my chest. "No breathing. 30 chest compressions starting…now."

"Ow!"

"It's a miracle, she's alive." Sasuke said in a monotonous voice.

"So are we done?" I ask. My ass was falling asleep.

"Yea."

"But you didn't even breath into me."

He stared.

"You know what I mean."

"There was no need," he shrugged. "You were conscious."

"Sasuke," I say, "you're going to kill a lot of people."

We stayed in silence long enough to hear Kakashi calling us back. Once clear of anything blocking my view, I could see Naruto gasping on all fours on the ground.

When we were all rounded up once more, Kakashi dismissed us and we were free to go.

It was weird. I knew it. Sasuke knew it. And Naruto and Kakashi both definitely knew it. This was all too weird.

~*~*~*~




-You mentioned something about a secret…

-That's correct.

-But you didn't say what it was.

-Correct again.

-…You ever going to say what it is?

-Mmm…maybe…maybe not.

-Please?

-You're not gonna beg, are you?

-I will if I have to. You know what a sucker I am when it comes to secrets.

-…Hmm? I just heard, 'You know what a sucker I am' and then…white noise.

-Oh! Look at that, I can't find a pulse on you. You must be dead…or dying. Which, in that case, I'll be sure to inform everyone and not just heave your lifeless corpse over a ravine. You can count on me.

-That's very sweet, Uchiha, but I'm a vampire. I don't have a pulse.

-Well, in that case would you prefer death by sunlight, stake or beheading?

--shakes head- -sigh-