TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konohagakure Private School by Rogue

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own this anime even if I wish I did, every night
Chapter notes: First chapter of the first yaoi story I have ever written. I enjoy constructive criticism, thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclaimer: As much as I wished I owned Naruto, I don’t so looks like I’m going to have to give its creator credit for such a wonderful, and I do mean wonderful, anime/manga series. If it would be up to me, all those innuendos between Sasuke and Naruto that we see... yeah they’d be replaced with several intimate sessions created by suggestions from rabid fan-girls.

Author Note: Hey, I’m here, creating my first ever Sasu-Naru Story, so, if anything seems wrong or out of place, don’t hesitate to say anything. Pleaaaaaaaaase, leave a review!


Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter the First:
Naruto Uzumaki && Sasuke Uchiha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Naruto POV


My watch beeped and I lazily held my arm up to my eyes to see what the time was. Barely 7:18 am, what a surprise. Class didn’t even start until eight but that old hag had to reset my alarm. She knew that once I woke up there was no way I would go back to sleep; it was like a waking insomnia or something... Ok now that just sounds stupid. I sighed and trudged along the chipped, battered, and cracked and weed filled sidewalk that was located in the lower district areas of Konoha City, Japan. Our city was known for having a high crime rate as well as being the haven of several celebrities, hotshots and more. Don’t ask me how our city works like that, it just does. Butterfly effect, flip of the coin, maybe fate.

Maybe Granny Tsunade would let me skip school if I pretended to be sick enough. At that moment I groaned, remembering her to be a nurse. If I was going to act sick, I had to be fucking dying from leukemia or something. The woman wouldn’t even let me stay when I had a cold, much less with what she calls the ‘Don’t Want To Go To School Because I’m Too Much of A Lazy Ass’ Syndrome.

Anyways, back to the current time and place. Konoha City. The city of trash and beauty. You could call it Splits-Ville. North District, as almost everyone called it, was for the rich, the famous and the wealthy, while the Middle was for all your average Joes and Janes, and if you’re smart, you can guess what the Lower District is for. Now, what’s the point of me saying all this?
Well...

I’m stuck in this place, this hellhole that’s Konoha. It’s not as picture perfect as you would believe, because, although you can tell that the Lower District is filled with poverty and dirt, the Middle and Northern Districts aren’t as perfect as they might seem. The only thing they’re smudged with though, is moral disgust and such. But I’m getting too complicated, my thoughts are intertwined now and soon I’ll be shooting my mouth off. Dumb ranting in my head. I hadn’t even noticed I made it out of my room, into clean clothes, stomach full of toast and walking down the street.

“Oi! Naruto, wait up you ass.”

I turned to see a brown haired, tan skinned guy running at me and my instincts told me to move aside as soon as he lunged for me, but he caught be my the shirt and hauled me down along with him. I gasped but laughed and he laughed as well. We wrestled on the ground, trying to pin each other down and such. We were real rough-housers and always had been since we were little kids.

I remembered when we first met. He was hanging out with these two other boys, Chouji Akimichi, a chubby kid whose father owns a BBQ shack just around the corner from K .Private and Shino Aburame, a quiet kid, always wears sunglasses which, for me, were, and still are, a bit creepy. I was just minding my own business on a swing set near the far end of a public playground, which was near my old home. Kiba’s dog, Akamaru, had run up to and tried to steal my shoe. Needless to say I had to get away from the thing. The details though are still fogged up for me. We were six year olds, what would you expect? Still, it’s only been ten years.

“Wow. Lover boys! Get a motel or something!”

I pushed Kiba off as soon as I registered the new voice talking to me, or rather to us. A few feet away, leaning against a long, sleek and black limousine, was a girl about our age and I easily recognized her as one of the new additions to our ‘circle’ of friends: Tsukiko Jun.

“Jealous, are you?” Kiba and I both chorused. Tsukiko scoffed and then opened the door to the car, signaling lazily for us to get in.

When your father owns a large medical corporation that’s about to fuse with some other industry (Ukan? Uchen? Urisa?), you could have anything. Still, it wasn’t like our friend flaunted it. On the contrary, she tried everything in her power and energy to get her father to stop spoiling her. Eventually she just got used to it, giving us most of the things presented to her and we were in no position to complain. Come on, would you turn down a Blackberry and the finest sparkling cider this side of the eastern world? But how did we get acquainted with such a girl. Well, she beat us up in Middle School. ‘Nough said!

She wasn't a normal girl, her hair naturally brown but now the color of indigo. We dared her to dye her hair that way, about a week after she met me and Kiba. I never knew that she would like it so much to keep it. Tsukiko was just weird like that.

As we got in, she slapped me upside the head, as was usual every single morning since we met, about two years prior. Now why did this young indigo haired girl do this? Because she thought of me as a moron, but I guess I can explain that later on.

“Why do you waste your time coming all the way down here anyways?” Kiba was pulling out some peanuts from the cooler next to one of the seats and proceeded to open it, eating the contents. I wasn’t paying that much attention, visually, but I was listening.

“Those are special nuts from Africa. Each is worth around 4000 Yen.” Tsukiko said as she crossed her legs and opened a book, having taken it out of her bag earlier. Kiba looked at her and then continued eating, moving his hand as though waiting for an answer. He always got very comfortable around other people, sometimes too much.

“Hmm... I don’t know. Maybe I should just ask the driver to pull over and kick you out.”

“You know you love us.”

Kiba pulled me and we both began to use ‘Puppy Looks’.

“Who could hate us?”

The girl merely laughed and told us not to think so highly of ourselves. The car came to a stop in front of a large brick building, having safely crossed the Blossom Bridge that connected the North District and Lower District directly. If you try to imagine, you should picture a circle, one on top of another circle and beside them another circle. Think of it as land, throw in buildings, people, bridges and a massive river and you have our city. Anyways, the brick building had a large clock tower in front of it, as well as about three other buildings behind it. This was the Konoha Private School (K.P.S). It was actually more ‘luxurious’ than the name sounded. You could be wondering why me and Kiba are even here. Well, that’s what sports scholarships are for. Soccer, to be exact.

“So, Tsukiko, we haven’t seen you all summer, what were you up to?”

“Meeting the family that my father’s company is merging with... Bunch of ‘snooty-booties’, and they had two sons. The older one tried to feel me up.”

At those words I seemed to come out of this momentary daze of thought to turn to my friend, but I turned so quickly that I had to grab at my neck in slight pain. Kiba laughed wryly before putting the, now empty, bag of expensive peanuts into the cooler and turned to me. He always said that I was too overprotective of Tsukiko, yet that wasn't true; well, in my eyes it wasn't. The dog boy and the indigo-haired lass laughed before continuing to taunt me.

“Aw, look, Naruto wishes that were him!”

“Yeah right, dog face.”

“That’s so sweet Na-ru-to-kun!”

“Jesus, you two never shut up! I wonder how you’re families handle it.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV*


“Why am I to come here, again?”

“Father would like it if you spent the next four years in the school that ‘prepared him for the vicious, dog-eat-dog, world of medical industries’. You are to be one of my partners, little brother.”

“I’m not so little, Itachi.”

“You’ll still be my little brother, Sasuke, the one who wet the sheets ‘till he was nine-”

“Whatever...”

“...Cried for his mommy during horror movies...”

“I didn’t throw popcorn at the screen in sheer horror.”

“...was caught reading an American magazine, which, incidentally, had male models. If I remember, nude.”

“That’s enough out of you.”

“That was the day you finally came out, wasn’t it?”

As the white car pulled up, young Sasuke Uchiha attempted to choke his older sibling but was stopped by a hand pulling the back of his shirt roughly. He made a gagging noise before falling out of the car, a bag being thrown out at the same time by Itachi Uchiha. He smiled at his younger brother before waving at the person whom pulled him by the back of the shirt. A lad, about Sasuke’s age, which was nearly sixteen, with clear eyes and long brown shaded hair, smooth and silky, the kind you run your hand through. He was dressed in the common attire for a KPS student and seemed to be holding in an expression of pure... humor. A red car had been following the Uchiha’s all along and had stopped as soon as they had arrived in front of the school.

“Neji! What a pleasant surprise.”

“Enjoying yet another incestuous moment in the car?”

“Shut up Neji. You just saved Itachi from death.”

Sasuke patted down his gray blazer and pants, picking up his bag as well.

“Really now?”

“Yeah, but I was going to overpower him and take him as mine.” Itachi chuckled to himself, closing the car door and rolling down the window. “Remember, don’t kill, maul, violate or humiliate anyone today Sasu-chan. Father won’t be too happy about that.”
He was met with a look of pure disdain and remorsefulness before he rolled the window up and ordered the driver to continue on their way. Both boys watched before turning to stare at the front of the school, where several students were already flocking to, either eager to learn or express the great adventures they had during their summer. Neji turned to Sasuke and gave him a nod, both stepping forward and as they headed for the school, Sasuke found himself on the ground, suddenly registering pain on his shoulder and his friend standing over him.

“It seems you are extra-accident prone this year, Uchiha.”

“Shut it, Hyuga.” The ebony eyed spat, sitting up and fixing his collar. Some of the students around them gave them odd glances as they headed for the school and the boy hadn’t realized someone had bumped into him until...

“Ah! Teme! Watch where the hell you’re going.”

... someone opened their mouth and there was a slap.

“Oi! Tsunade-sama said no calling people names.”

At first, the only thing Sasuke saw was yellow. A very bright yellow. Then blue, the deepest and most hypnotizing blue orbs he had ever had the misfortune, or fortune, to meet. He would’ve gasped dramatically had he not been prodded by his friend on the head, and then looked up. Neji was nudging to the school and the ball of yellow that had hit him had stood up. Sasuke did as well, dusting himself off before getting a full view of the person who knocked into him. He wasn’t very tall and his hair was very messy, bangs falling over the side of his face and covering his brow a bit. What distracted him greatly was the smooth, sun-kissed skin, the deep and mesmerizing blue eyes, staring at him in distaste and the marks. Whiskers, over his cheeks. Three on each. It was odd. But it worked and Sasuke had to admit that he woulnd’t mind an hour locked with this boy in a soundproofed room. He also wondered if other parts of his body were as sun kissed tanned as his face... Wait.. What?

“I believe you were the one who hit me... dobe.” He began to walk before stopping, noticing that the kid was accompanied by someone else. Oh no. Hell No... Please no. He turned, as though expecting to be slapped, kicked, punched or otherwise and gave the best fake smile he could.

“Uchiha! Yare! I thought you were still in that stupid boarding school. Looks like your daddy decided to cut you off from that rich lifestyle away from your family, eh?” Tsukiko laughed and then tugged Naruto from the arm; he seemed to be ready to tell Sasuke off but was interrupted by the girl. “By the way, tell your brother that the next time he wants to touch my ass, you’re getting it.”

Sasuke continued walking and Neji followed suit, leaving the girl and the golden haired boy to stare at them before turning to each other. The long haired teen sauntered beside his friend, emanating vibes of humor and slight conceitedness.

“What Neji?”

“That guy... cute isn’t he?”

“Really? Didn’t notice.”

“Sure you didn’t.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter end notes:


Terms:

Dobe - Dead Last

Teme -Bastard

Yare - My My

* Will Be Used From Now On
-------

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this piece of fanfiction. If there is a specific pairing you would like to see, please, do not hesitate to leave it written in a review or in a message. Thank you very, VERY MUCH!

^_^