TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Changes by Voodoo

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Characters do not belong to me, they belong to Masashi Kishimoto.
“Okay, okay, just park here,” the blond mumbled to the taxi driver.
“You sure?” the driver took a glance at his wing-mirror and noted the row of cars behind him.
“Yeah. I’ll only be a minute.” Naruto stumbled out of the taxi as it pulled to a halt directly in front of the huge building.
“Woah,” he whistled to himself as he studied the building for the first time. It was gigantic and made of glass and metal; the university was new and extremely modern. Naruto had never seen a building of such size before; the apartment he had lived in for the past 17 years was extremely small, and he had never been to a big city before. Naruto was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts by the loud noise of someone beeping at him.

“Okay, okay! No need your pants in a twist,” Naruto grumbled, casting a quick glance at the sleek, black car that was stuck behind the taxi. Suddenly aware that there was about 20 other cars behind that one, and that it was his taxi holding them all up, Naruto rushed to the back of his taxi and flung open the boot. He yanked his two bags out and slammed the lid shut before making his way back to the front of the car to talk to the driver.

“Thanks,” he grinned to the driver, who rolled his eyes in response and glanced over to the machine that calculated the fares. Naruto handed the correct amount of money over and stepped back from the car so he could drive away. Naruto almost jumped out of his skin when the car behind started beeping angrily again.

“Shut up! He’s going, now!” the blond yelled and spun around to glare at the car. He exhaled slowly as he practically drooled over the Ferrari F430, which he had somehow failed to notice.

‘Wow – classy car... Show off.’
Naruto smirked inwardly as he continued to glower at the paler man sat behind the wheel of the car. The other man gave him the finger before scowling and screeching past Naruto, as his taxi had just pulled away.

Naruto ignored the glares he was getting from every car that drove past him for holding everyone up. He pulled one of his bags higher up onto his shoulder and clutched the smaller one in his left hand firmly, then pushed his way through the gleaming glass doors and into the cool, air-conditioned building.

“Naruto Uzumaki,” he cheerfully beamed at the lady sat behind the desk in the main hall. She looked up at him with a bored expression on her face and tapped a few keys on her keyboard. The computer starting humming as it loaded the page.
“Building B, floor C, room 5,” she said in a monotonous voice, chewing her gum loudly and dropping a key onto the desk in front of her. Naruto sighed lightly and picked them up off the desk.
“Have a nice day,” he grinned at her. The only response he got was a raised eyebrow and more loud gum chewing.
‘Someone loves their job.’

Naruto huffed, picked up his bags again and made his way across the room to a large, glossy map displayed on the wall. He studied the map with the red arrow that pinpointed where he currently was and realised that to get to his room he needed to leave through the back door and head over to the building in the middle. Naruto had to admit that he was impressed by the layout of the new university; the largest building, in which he was currently stood, had the main hall as you entered the building, and then four corridors branching out of different places in the room that led to the lecture rooms. Behind the main building was three buildings – buildings A, B and C. Each building then had three levels, or floors, again named either A, B or C – A being the ground floor. Each level had 10 rooms (5 on each side) and this was where the students were accommodated. The last building was to the right of the main block – a gigantic sports centre.

Naruto took a last glimpse at the map and mentally reminded himself that he needed to be in the middle building, top floor, and room 5. His key only said the number 5 on it, so he would be pretty screwed if he forgot.
‘Probably better this way, though. If every key said the exact location of the room on it...there would probably be a lot of students getting stuff stolen.’

Naruto struggled with his bags and spun around, bashing into someone that had been stood behind him. He heard the other boy growl at him as he stumbled backwards a couple of steps to regain his balance.

“Gah, I’m sor-“ Naruto began. He looked up and found himself staring into black eyes that were set in an unnaturally pale face. He realised that this had been the guy in the car behind him.
‘Ah, well. I don’t want to make any bad impressions – I’m here to start over and make new friends,’ Naruto reminded himself. ‘May as well apologise now...no point holding grudges.’
“I’m sorry,” Naruto said. “Didn’t see you sneaking up on me there.” His comment was meant as a joke but the pale boy just raised an eyebrow and looked away.
“Naruto Uzumaki,” Naruto grinned and thrust his hand toward him. The other just remained expressionless and regarded Naruto for a moment, before turning and stalking away. Naruto stared after him dumbstruck.
‘What a jerk.’

Naruto glowered at his retreating back, picked up his bags from where they had fallen on the floor and headed out of the door at the back of the building, mentally repeating where his room was over and over in his head.
He strode briskly across the grass between the buildings and then shoved through the heavy glass double doors with the sign ‘B’ above them. Naruto held it open with his foot, grunting because it was so heavy and yanked his bags and his body through. Letting it slam shut behind him, he started the struggle up the stairs and groaned as he realised he was on the top floor.
“Brilliant,” he groaned to himself while heaving himself up the stairs.

- - - - -

Naruto punched the air victoriously as he reached the top of the stairs. He stumbled and fell flat on his face.
“Ugh...” he mumbled into the blue carpet and sighed, pulling himself back onto his feet and rubbing his forehead. He abandoned his bags at the top of the stairs and stepped cautiously along the corridor to locate his room. Odd numbers were on the left. 1, 3...5. Naruto hesitated outside the white door and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. He wasn’t usually nervous, heck, he was probably the most outgoing person he knew, but he had never lived with another person before, and quite frankly, the idea scared him. What if he got a bastard for a roommate?

Naruto shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He tried the door handle but it was locked so he slipped his key into the lock and edged the door open slowly, peeking his head around the edge. The room was dark, but there was no one else there and Naruto felt relieved. Either he had gotten a room to himself (highly unlikely, but he could dream, right?) or his roommate hadn’t arrived yet.

Remembering his unattended bags at the end of the corridor, Naruto propped the door open by slipping one of his trainers off and wedging it under the end of the door. He strolled back down the corridor whilst whistling to himself and retrieved his bags, grabbing them by the handles and dragging them along to floor and back to his room. Once inside he removed his shoe, placed it back on and allowed the door to click shut behind him – then remembering his key that was still in the door, he pulled it open again and retrieved it.
“Nice,” Naruto grinned to himself as the door shut softly behind him again. The room’s colour scheme matched that of the corridor outside: blue carpet, white ceiling, white walls and metal furniture. The room wasn’t exactly huge, it was about the average size of a university dorm. It was large enough to have two beds – one against the right wall and one against the left, leaving a space between the two in the middle to walk to the back of the room. At the end of the room was a wide window – much to Naruto’s delight – and on the right wall there was another door. In the left corner there was a small desk, a chair and three empty bookshelves nailed to the wall above it, and lastly, there were two small chest of drawers at the foot of each bed.

Studying the two beds, Naruto decided that he liked the one on the right the best. He hauled up his bags and plopped them onto the bed and then made his way toward the other door at the back of his room. He pushed it open cautiously and peeped inside. The room was extremely small. There was a small shower squashed in the corner and a toilet in the other corner – otherwise empty.
‘Ah, well. At least I get my own bathroom,’ Naruto grinned and backed out of the bathroom, shutting the door carefully behind him.

Sighing, the bond turned his attention back to his bags, which were currently dumped on his bed. Naruto groaned. Procrastinating was fun...But he didn’t fancy tripping over his bags every day for the next month. At least.

Grumbling to himself, he settled on the bed and unzipped the larger bag of the two. Inside it was all of his clothes and Naruto impatiently shook the bag upside-down to empty them all in a jumbled heap on his bed. He groaned and forced himself to fold them neatly – reminding himself that wearing crumpled, messy clothes was not cool, and that ironing was even less cool.

- - - - -

Ten minutes later, Naruto sat back with a pleased expression. It hadn’t taken him long to unpack; his clothes were piled in the two lowest drawers in chest of drawers and his books were stacked in the top drawer, seeing as it was empty. He hadn’t wanted to use the bookshelves in case his roommate wanted to use them, or something. Apart from that, Naruto hadn’t had much else to unpack. His smaller bag had his personal belongings in and he hadn’t wanted them on show, so Naruto had placed his bag under his bed; the only items he had unpacked from it had been his cell phone, mp3, alarm clock (a necessity), sketchpad and photo frame, which he’d placed on the top of his chest of drawers, and his toothbrush and shower stuff, which he’d stored in the bathroom.

Grinning, Naruto kicked the larger, empty bag under his bed and sprawled back onto his bed with his arms folded beneath his head as an extra pillow. He contentedly sighed and stared up at the blank ceiling, realising how tired he was. Then again, he had gotten up at 5am – a record for the blond. The journey had taken a total of 5 hours – a combination of trains and taxis. Peeking up at his alarm clock he could see that it was about 11am now.
“Thank God classes don’t start until tomorrow,” Naruto grumbled and rolled onto his stomach to bury his face in his pillow.

- - - - -

“Ugh...” Naruto groaned, rolling onto his back as he was awoken by a banging noise outside of his room.
“What the...” he started, rubbing his eyes to wake himself up. Hearing a key in the lock it dawned on him that the inevitable was about to happen – he was about to meet his new roommate.
‘Please, God, don’t let him be a bastard,’ Naruto pleaded silently.

The fumbling outside his room stopped and the lock clicked, signalling that it had been unlocked. The door creaked open slowly and Naruto’s roommate stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Naruto felt his mouth go dry as his new roommate glared at him and then dropped his bags on the bed opposite.
‘Shit. It had to be the possibly only person in this entire fucking university that hates me already – and it’s only the first day. Life’s a bitch.’

Naruto sighed and narrowed his eyes back at the pale boy sat opposite him. Yeah, this was going to be a fun year.