TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Catch Us If You Can. by AphoriditeRose

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Aloo :]
DID ANYBODY WATCH DR WHO?! HOW CRAZY WAS THAT!! i hope he doesn't change =[
Anyway, off subject lol x
I hope you like teh first chapter, It took me almost a whole day to write lols :] I'm quite proud of myself, actually :0 SEVEN PAGES ON WORD!
:]

Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I own nothing in this story apart from the plot. XD LOVES. x
Sasuke walked through the park, his hands burried deep in his pockets as he spent his Saturday evening the same way he did every weekend - Alone.


He pushed his trainers through the leaves as they buried his feet in their many numbers, crunching under the soles of the boys shoes.


Sasuke watched his feet, his mind having left his conciousness a long time ago, wandering off onto topics he wasn't entirely aware of.


The boy was tall and skinny, not lanky, but just less 'meaty' for his height. His dark hair cast shadows across his porcelain complexion as the moonlight shone its presence over the almost deathly quiet park.


Then it suddenly awoke, the gentle leaves began to storm around in circles as a blur of yellow and orange ran through them hastily. Heavy breathing could be heard, and just as Sasuke lifted his coal black eyes to see what all the ruckus was about, he came face to face with the cerulean eyes of the yellow and orange blur.


Sasuke raised a sleek black eyebrow, taking a defensive step backwards at the sudden attack on his personal space.


"What the.."


He must have blinked, because the boy was gone, tearing off across the park. The same blue eyes ran through his mind, the images blinking away any other thought that happened to cross his mind.


'who was that? what was he running from?


Sasuke bit his lip, contemplating what he should do next, and before his brain had caught up, his legs had already started a fast pace in the same direction.


His long legs pounded the autumn leaves as his hair was whipped out of his face. The fast passing trees blocked out the moon light, and he squinted against the black.


Thud.


He looked up at the tree he'd ran into, and groaned half-heartedly. Where the hell had that come from?


He watched as the tree turned into two, three, four, before everything went even darker than that night already was.


x - o - x - o - x



Sasuke's eyelids fluttered open slowly, before he shut them tight again as his forehead started pounding.


'Ah, fuck! What happened? I don't remember going to one of Tenten's parties?' "Kakashi?"


Sasuke lifted a hand to put it to his forehead, and felt it was pushed back down again. A hushed voice reached his ears,


"Don't touch it, it's still bleeding pretty bad."


That definitely wasn't his god-fathers voice!


He opened his eyes wide, and found the same blue eyes that had haunted his mind before.


"You?"


"Me!" The boy chirped cheerfully, grinning from ear to ear.


Sasuke tried to raise an eyebrow, but gave up when the pain became too unbareable.


"Who are you?" He asked, his voice slightly cracked and raspy.


"I could ask you the same question." The boy answered, tilting his head curiously. "Why where you following me?"


Sasuke tried to sit up, propping himself up on his elbows, wincing with the effort. The blonde stranger moved behind him, lifting him up by his arm pits.


"Don't touch me." Sasuke warned, and the blonde scoffed.


"Al right. Whatever you say." He let go of the Uchiha, and he fell backwards against the blondes chest.


"Comfy?" Sasuke grunted, and shifted a bit, trying to gather up what was left of his torn pride.


"Al right- I'm getting nothing out of you so I'll start the introductions. Hey! I'm Uzumaki Naruto. What's your name?" Naruto grinned and Sasuke looked up at him from where he was resting against the well formed chest. He noticed the boy had whisker like scars on his cheeks, and he had scraps and scars across his arms. The fire flickered, and the shadows moved across the tanned face and the tousled blonde hair.


"Hn. Naruto..." Sasuke whispered out loud, while studying the boys face. He returned his onyx eyes back to the haunting blue ones. "I'm Uchiha Sasuke".


Naruto's grin only widened.


"Nice to meet you, Sasuke." He chirped.


"Hn." Was Sasuke's grunted reply.


"Well aren't we cheerful. Who shoved a broom up your ass?" Sasuke scowled at the boy, an angry reply ready on his lips when Naruto covered his mouth with a scarred hand. "Shh..." He muttered, snuffing out the smokeless fire with his shoe and lay down with Sasuke wrapped in his arms, hiding the taller boys body with his own.

Sasuke was about to bite the boys hand in protest when he heard two deep, baritone voices. The light the fire had provided was now gone, and the only thing he could make out in the darkness was the bright blue eyes that shifted uneasily at every sound the forest made.


Sasuke's ear was pressed up against the blondes chest. He could hear the strangers heart beat speed up, and his breath becoming short and ragged. She felt the pressure the boy was under, and pressed his forehead into Naruto's chest comfortingly - The last thing he wanted was the stranger to hyperventilate and leave him here by himself with two, apparently unfriendly, blokes while he took an unconscious nap.


"Where did he go?" One voice questioned, his voice impatient and dripping with anger.


"If I knew then we'd have him already, wouldn't we? Impudent fool." The other voice was relaxed and eerie, his laid back tone contradicting his patronizing words.


Sasuke's breath hitched, his heart rate now racing to catch up with Naruto's. He knew that voice. His eyes flashed red, and he struggled beneath Naruto, squirming as he tried to free himself from the weight of Naruto's body.


He bit the blondes hand harshly, but he held on. He thrashed about in his grip, his eyes cold and murderous.


Naruto let go of Sasuke's mouth, instead crushing it with his own. He held Sasuke's hands and legs down with his now free arms and covered the nerve wrecked boy fully, pinning him down.


Sasuke's eyes cleared instantly, shock written across his face as he felt the others lips lock with own. Body limp, he stopped struggling. Naruto pulled away from the other boy and breathed a sigh of relief, putting his forehead to the cool floor, and his cheek against the hot, feverish one of the raven.


The two stayed like that for a moment, their chests heaving from the panic. Sasuke stared at the stars through a clearing in the trees, leaning into Naruto's warmer body that was still pressed against his protectively.


Questions littered every corner of his mind.


'What did he want with Naruto? What was he doing here? What does Naruto have to do with him? But most importantly, why?


"Sasuke?"


Sasuke turned his head, his lips a mere inch from Naruto's ear as the blondes head remained pressed into the forest floor. "Do you know him?"


Sasuke nodded, "Yeah." He whispered.


Naruto chuckled slightly. "You obviously don't like him, then?"


Sasuke shook his head, still disorientated from the hate and murderous intent that just fazed his mind.


"No. I don't."


"Figures." Naruto breathed, still shaky from the anxiety himself. "If I get off you, do you promise not to try and go after him?"


"What do you mean 'try'?" Sasuke asked, offended, as if he couldn't catch up with him!


"You hit your head pretty bad, you'd only end up killing yourself from blood loss."


Sasuke grunted irritably, which Naruto took to be a 'yes'.


He pushed himself off of Sasuke, standing up and dusting himself off. He stood silent for a while, watching the trees heedfully as he listened with expert ears.


Sasuke watched the shorter, yet more muscular, teen from where he lay on the floor. This boy definitely wasn't your average 18 year old.


"Al right," Naruto began as he bent down to pick the raven up bridal-style. "They're a good couple of leagues off now, but we have to move fast."


"What have I told you about touching me? Put be down, dobe!" Sasuke threatened, his voice calm and patronizing. Where had he heard that before?


Naruto shrugged it off. He'd think about it later. Right now, they had to move else next time they might not be so lucky.


"Shut up, teme. Do you want to be left here?" Sasuke was silent, obviously sulking at being too incompetent to walk.


Naruto chuckled, his dazzling grin lighting up his face.


"Dobe." Sasuke muttered.


"Teme." Naruto retorted, before jogging off further into the foliage.


x - o - x - o - x



"Who are you?" Sasuke asked. The fire was a proper one this time, the heat welcoming as the two sat on opposite sides of the fire. The intimacy they had experienced earlier that night was putting the two on edge, and they stayed a fair distance from each other.


"I've already told you. I'm Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto replied, stating the obvious.


"I know your name, dobe, but that doesn't really tell me anything about who you are, does it?" Sasuke answered. He was lying on the floor, his head resting on Naruto's sweater.


Naruto gazed into the flames, his grin fading with each passing second. He lifted his eyes from the hot ashes to meet the intense onyx gaze of the Uchiha.


"Can I trust you?" Naruto whispered. He didn't blink, for fear of missing any passing emotion in the other boys eyes. Sasuke held his gaze firm, and nodded.


"Well, I've just landed myself in the middle of whatever's going on, so yeah, you can trust me." Sasuke answered, his stoic voice the most reassuring thing the blonde had heard in a long time.


Naruto picked himself off the floor, one hand reaching into the pouch that hung from the black leather belt latched around his waist. He lay next to Sasuke, cerulean level with onyx.


"They want this." Naruto's voice was hushed, as he brought up the small object wrapped in cloth. He laid it between their heads, and the two watched the cloth covered object intently, waiting.


"...What is it?"


"It's a stone."


"A stone?"


"A stone."


"That's what my brother's after?"


Naruto sat up abruptly, picking up the stone and placing it back in the holster.


"Your brother?! I knew I recognised your voice!" Naruto's voice wavered with the realisation "You said I could trust you."


"You can. I won't betray you to that bastard." Sasuke spat, hatred obvious is his usually passive voice.


"I don't believe you." Naruto accused, "why should I? You came after me, the same time they did. How could I be so stupid?! You even look like him!" Naruto yelled to himself, tangling his hands in his hair as he let out an infuriated growl.


"Itachi killed my whole family. Not just immediate family, no. He wiped out the lot." Sasuke's passive mask faltered slightly on the word 'family', but he kept his ground. "All except me. He did it to be part of the Akatsuki, a gang that he always said he'd 'kill to be a part of'. I never realised how serious he was.


"I was only eight, when I walked home from school. I remember looking for my mother, only to find her, alongside my father, lying dead at the feet of my brother. His eyes where red, matching the crimson puddles that pooled the floor."


Sasuke shifted onto his other side silently. "You don't have to tell me anything about your stone if you don't trust me. But I can't attack you now, when I am injured, can I?" Sasuke muttered. "You can take me home in the morning. I have school to attend."


Naruto watched the raven with sad eyes. He knew that he shouldn't trust him, but then...


He had heard about the Uchiha Family tragedy. It was all over the news. How he hadn't known that his pursuer was Uchiha Itachi was beyond him - He knew it was the Akatsuki, but Uchiha?


'Sasuke's right. Besides, I'm sure if he was going to take the stone he would have done it by now, injured or not.'


Naruto extinguished the fire till it was naught but glowing embers, ready to be awoken in the morning.


Sasuke shivered, without the warmth of the fire. His delicate skin looked paper thin - Hardly made for sleeping outdoors. Naruto lay next to the Uchiha, pressing his back into the other to lend the shivering boy some of his body heat.


He felt Sasuke stiffen at his side, the lead back against him as he relaxed and his shivering subsided.


"Goodnight, teme."


"Hn. Dobe."



x - o - x - o - x



A/N: Well folks, what did you think of THAT for a first chapter, eh? XD
I was quite proud of it, actually. Took me a whole day to write. :]
Okay, with small intervals but you know, I couldn't miss Dr. Who! :0
THEY CAN'T CHANGE THE DOCTOR!? *deep breaths*

Make me happy again by reviewing? *Grins*
Thanks guys!
Love, AphoriditeRose xo