TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Mimic by Okikuchan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Okay so this is Justice League Unlimited storyline, sorry its not Naruto. I Really wanted to write this and i hope you enjoy.
Chapter notes: R&R please no flames
* Green Lantern is in control of the control center, he is siting at the master station looking at some new scans when Vigilante and Shinning Knight walk in*

Vigilante: Okay i got one, Vixen or Hawkgirl? I would Personally put my money on Vixen.

Shinning Knight: I do believe you are mistaken, I think Hawkgirl would be the safer bet.

Vigilante: No, Vixen has the whole Queen Jungle beast with in thing going on.

Shinning Knight: True, but Hawkgirl has the "I wont loose" attitude going for her.

Green Lantern: Should I even ask? * turning the chair around to face them*

Vigilante: We were just having one of those "who would win against who?" conversations.

Shinning Knight: I Believe that Hawkgirl would win against Vixen.

Vigilante: And i think Vixen would come out on top.

Green Lantern: *giving a half hearted laugh* Just don't let those two hear what your talking about.

Vigilante: Ah we aren't that stupid, Whats that?* gesturing to a silver object floating towards the space station*

Green Lantern: * immediately turning the chair around to face the computer, pressing a series of buttons * It looks like a storage container of some kind ... No thats strange* at this Vigilante and Shinning Knight get on either side of Green Lantern to try to see whats going on.* There seems to be a life sign inside the container.*

Shinning Knight: Human?

Green Lantern: Seems to be * Moving over to a different set of computers that scanned the space station. Looking over it closely then tapping his ear piece* Wally?
~~~
Flash: * on the other side of the Station* Yeah GL?
~~~
Green Lantern: Could you suit up to go into space, there is something other that is giving off a life sign and i want you to go check it out.
~~~
Flash: Sure thing
~~~
Green Lantern: Just leave it in the hanger bay, tell i can come look at it
~~~
Flash: Yeah yeah * walking into the hanger bay to go change*
~~~
Green Lantern: and Wally don't open it tell i get there.
~~~
Flash: Okay* Walking out of the changing room and towards the containing area that lead to out. closing the air tight door behind him and putting on his helmet. He entered in a key code near the exit. There was a few beeps and the exit hatch slowly opened. He could feel the suction tugging on him into space but he held his ground. The hatch was completely open he let himself slowly drift off into space*
~~~
Green Lantern: Okay its about a hundred feet away from you towards the control center
~~~
Flash: I hear ya* moving closer to the control center, Thinking to himself " Great now I'm the faster garbage man alive" . Looking around to see if he could find the storage container.* GL I'm not seeing it.
~~~
Green Lantern: * looking at the computers* Its about 30 feet above you
~~~
Flash: *looking up* Of course* hitting his buster pack, he gently floated up to the storage unit. Looking at it there was nothing special about it, the base and sides were a weird type of steel while the top was like a fagged glass. * Alright i got it
~~~
Green Lantern: Take it to the bay and i will meet you there.
~~~
Flash: * pushing it in the direction of the open hatch. When he finally got there he closed the door and let air flood back into the room. At this the door lead to the main bay opened, Wally took off his helmet to show his usual red mask and also a light on the storage container started to blink; of course Waly didn't notice this he just pushed it into the main bay. Once he was there he took off his space suit just to show the rest of his normal costume. Picking up the space suit we hung it up and returned to the storage container. He walked around it looking at it, he then cupped his hand to try to see if he could see through the fogged glass. * no luck this is way to foggy. * now he was just sitting on it, after i minute of two it started to beep.* oh woo * stand and backing away from in the glass started to dissolve and the fog raised from inside the container.

Green Lantern: * walking in* You just couldn't listen to me, could you?

Flash: No, i mean i can , it just i didn't do that * points to the container looking over at it the fog had stopped and a girl in maybe her twenties sat up.*

Green Lantern:Look what you did?

The Girl: * Had long black hair and bright blue eyes she was wearing a long strapless white dress. As she looked around and upon looking at Flash her head tilted and stretched out one of her slender arms and beckoned him closer. *

Flash: * Taking a step closer*

Green Lantern: Wally be careful

Flash: Come on she doesn't look dangerous.* as he walked closer to her kneeling next th the storage unit.*

The Girl: * taking one of her hand she brought it to her throat and tapping it lightly trying to gesture the she couldn't talk.*

Flash: * turning his head to Green Lantern* I dont think she can speak*

The Girl: * quickly taking his face in her hands to make him look at her, she studied it carefully*

Flash: Okay * as he said this her hands touch his mask and then back down to the skin of his cheeks and his mask again she then traced the outline of his mask with her finger tips. She lightly pulled off his mask letting his orange hair fall in front of his face. she touched her hair and then his *

Green Lantern: Wally Be careful

Flash: I'm fine:

The Girl: * she set the palm of her and on his forehead and mouthed something light radiated from her palm as she started to scream as the light got brighter*

Green Lantern: * running towards them he pulled wally away from her in which both her and Wally fainted. Tapping his ear piece again.* I need help in Hanger bay 1
~~~
Green Lantern: How's Wally?

Wonder Woman: He's fine all the scans say that she didn't hurt him at all. He should be out soon.

Green Lantern: thats good

Wonder Woman: *looking trough the glass at the sleeping girl who was strapped to a metal table in one of the containment area* how is she?

Green Lantern: All of her vital are fine, Wait it looks like she is waking up.

Wonder Woman: Can I go talk to her?

Green Lantern: She cant speak.

Wonder Woman: Can I still go in?

Green Lantern: Sure * pressing a button to allow Diana to enter in*

Wonder Woman: * walking closer to the bed*

The Girl: *opening her eye and looking over at Diana* I'm sorry * she said in a very light soft voice*

Wonder Woman: *looking back Through the glass at GL, he looked back at her and shugged*

The Girl: Is the man in red okay? i tried to take on all the pain I could.

Wonder Woman: We thought you couldn't talk

The Girl: Well when i met the man behind the glass i didn't know your language, i think it called english.

Wonder Woman: Yes that right * walking closer to her*

The Girl: So I had to use the man in red to learn it. Is he alright?

Wonder Woman: Yes he is fine as far as we know, what did you do to him?

The Girl: I Searched his memories so I could learn english, it is generally very painful for the person who's memories are being searched but i didn't want him to feel any pain so I took it upon myself.

Wonder Woman: Oh I see, Can you tell me some thing about yourself , like your name , were your from, why were you in that pod?

Ilandria: Well my name is ilandria, I'm from the noble world of Macrosis, and something was attacking my home world* she closed her eyes to try to remember* um they told some of the my people to get in the life pods just in case. And that all i remember until you guys found me and now I'm here strapped to a wonderfully comfortable bed.

Wonder Woman: *giggling a bit* Sorry, its a safety thing

Ilandria: It okay I understand, it seems like i attacked one of your friends, so what about you?

Wonder Woman: What?

Ilandria: I told you my story, whats yours?

Wonder Woman: Well my name is Diana of Themyscira.

Ilandria: Well its nice to meet you?

Wonder Woman: Likewise, I'm going to go talk to John to see if you can walk around.* turns to walk out*

Ilandria: Thank you

Wonder Woman: Yeah * walking out* So are you going to let her out?

Green Lantern: Yeah sure * looking at her as she looked around the room. Pressing the release button looking up in enough time to see her collapse to the ground*

Wonder woman: * rushing back into the room to help her . Kneeling next to her* are you okay?

Ilandria: *looking at the ground as she burst into laughter* wow how silly of me * Slowly Trying to get up only to fall again*

Wonder Woman: * Standing and reaching out a hand to help her up*

Ilandria: *taking her hand she stood up but wobbled a bit as she sat back on the bed. She pulled up her white dress a bit to revile to slim legs she reached down to her shoes they were classic white strap open toe high hills sliding them off* Well that could be why* stepping down and falling again Pulling herself up* or not.

Wonder Woman: There cute.

Ilandria: what?

Wonder Woman: Your Shoes there cute

Ilandria : Thanks
~~~~
Flash: * Walking in* So how is she GL?

Green Lantern: Fine but i don't know there is something about her.