TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Short Stories... by Akura

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Me: Yaaaayyyyy, my first story un!
Sasuke: *grumbles* but it's so SHORT!!!
Me: Hey, don't blame me! I wrote this on a bus...while doing my homework...and I think I did pretty well un!
Sakura: Why do I have to be the bad person???
Me: Cause I don like you un.
Sasuke: I second that!
Sakura: *runs off, crying*
Me: *laughs* on with teh story un!
Sasuke: Akura doesn't own any Naruto peoples...if she did, kami save us all.
Sakura Ruined It!!!

"Sasuke?"Naruto called looking around Konoha for his friend. "Sasuke where are you?" he called again getting no reply.

'Where could he have gone.' he thought giving a pout face. "Were you calling me Naruto?" Sasuke asked coming from behind the blonde.

"Gah, Sasuke! Where have you been? Sakura and Kakashi-sensei are looking for you." Naruto said yelling in his face.

"I was just looking for something, and I think I found it." he said smirking. "Oh? What were you looking for?" Naruto asked, looking curious.

"It really isn't that hard to guess." he said getting closer to him. Naruto began to back up feeling a light blush form on his cheeks.

"Well I think we should go tell the others you’re here." he said trying to get away from the Uchiha's dark eyes.

'Why is he looking at me that way?' Naruto thought. He bumped into a tree trunk and felt trapped. "Sasu-"

He didn't get to finish because Sasuke crashed his lips onto his. The blush grew darker as he began to close his eyes and kiss back.

In the distance you could hear Sakura's voice calling out their names. Sasuke and Naruto were too busy to notice.

Sasuke pulled back for air. "Oh there you-" she froze at the scene. She saw Naruto up against the tree with Sasuke's hand on his shoulder.

Their heads were inches apart and Naruto's face was beet red. "Uhhh....Did I interrupt something?" she asked wide eyed at the boys.

Sasuke coughed and moved away hiding his blush with his bangs. "S-Sakura where is Kakashi-sensei?"

Naruto asked changing the subject. "He is over at the ramen shop." she said a little dazed. "Well let's go!! I am starving!!"

Naruto yelled, racing to the ramen stand. Sasuke followed him leaving Sakura in her dazed mind.
______________________________________

Please Reveiw...it's my first story un...^^
Sasuke: I'll give you a cookieee~
Me: *gets 1000 reveiws asking for cookies* . . .
Sasuke: *smirks*