TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dimension Switch by Kriestansara

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: what are story notes?
Chapter notes: wooooo it's starting.....lol. Also there are now four people in the Naruto group
Another day of school was out, and Sunjay, Ryan, Whitney, and Adam would always walk home in a group. Whitney's house was closest so she went home first, then adam, then Sunjay, and then that left Ryan walking home alone. He didn't care because he liked to be alone. He was always quiet and trying to beat Adam in everything. It was like those two had a bond. Competition this, competition that, it could get old. Adam was always made fun of when he was little because he slipped in mud at recess and he wore mud all over for the rest of the school's time!

Sunjay was made fun of sometimes, when she was little but isn't really anymore, well, just barely; and she has competition with another girl. They fight over Ryan, which I don't get, like almost every girl liked Ryan, except for Whitney. She secretly liked Adam but didn't tell him that.

As Ryan and the other two started to walk from Whitney's house a weird spot appeared in the middle of the road! Whitney ran out of the house to see what it was, leaning off the side of the railing.

She slowly walked over to them still looking up at it.

"What do you think it is? I've never seen anything like it!" Whitney asked amazed.

"I don't know but it's blocking my home."

That was Ryan for you, never really entertained in anything.

"Oh come on Ryan you have to show SOME sort of emotion for it!" Sunjay said poking him.

"Yeah listen to what Sunjay says! It looks like fun to jump into! Even though we don't know what it is but we won't find out unless we try, and it doesn't look like it's dangerous. It's blue for crying outloud! Not all dark, and stuff."

"Oh yeah, I bet I'll last longer than you will in that thing!" Ryan replied.

Oh brother ANOTHER competition. Just great. Whitney thought.

She sighed then said, "That's boys for ya."

"Hm?" Sunajy said suddenly looking at her.

"Oh nothing, just thinking outloud!"

"Yeah well you do that a lot."

"Not my fault. I just like to think outloud I guess!"

"Whatever." Sunjay replied.

As the two of them turned back they noticed that Adam and Ryan had already gone into the weird spot!

"Come on Sunjay, we better go and make sure they're okay, that's if they're alive."

"My Ryan....dead? That can't be! Come on let's go!"

Sunjay dragged Whitney into the blue swirling thing and noticed that they were no longer walking, but falling! Before they could scream they hit hard ground, and saw Adam and Ryan fighting, they kept tackling eachother and....they looked different.

"Uhh, Sunjay, do you notice anything different about Adam and Ryan?"

"Yeah, and you look diffrent too!"

"I look like.....an animated character. We ALL look like animated characters! What's going on?!"

Sunjay just shook her head saying she didn't know and watched as Adam finally beat Ryan, actually it was a tie. They were both worn out.

"Ít's about time you two are done!" Whitney yelled at them.

"Woah Whitney, what happened to you? You look diffrent!" Adam said. Cuter too. He thought after that.

He started to laugh at what he just thought of.

"What's so funny!? You changed too!"

"No it's not that, I was just thinking of something!"

"What, am I fat!? Does this other place make me look fat!?" Whitney said looking at her body to see if she was fat.

"No it's not that. It's just that....oh never mind, but it's not that your fat."

"YAY! Now anyway let's try and find the way out of here. The thing must have switched spots because it's gone."

"Why don't we just call the stupid thing a portal." Ryan suggested.

"Good...i..dea!" Sunjay replied.

Whitney rolled her eyes as she ran smack into someone. The both of them fell down and said at the same time rubbing their heads, "Hey watch where you're going!"

The two of them looked up and saw that it looked like a clone!

"Who are you and why do you look like me!?" They both said again.

They both started doing the same movements too, touching their foot, raising their hand, and other things.

The others were just staring ahead too, because there was someone that looked like them as well.

"Hello guys, you ready to start training?" A man with grey hair said coming up while reading a book.

Whitney looked over at him and saw what he was reading.

She held her stomach from the feeling like she was going to throw up.

"Whitney what's wrong?" Sunjay asked while walking over to her.

"You don't wanna know. I'll be fine though don't worry about me."

Whitney is always stubborn, she likes to do things on her own. She doesn't really like help from other people. She thinks she can do everything herself.

I'm going to snatch that book in his hands in about five seconds. She thought. Then she started to count out softly, "1....2...3...4....5!"

Whitney tried to grab the book but the man with grey hair moved, it kept going on until she had to stop and catch her breath.

"Gimme that book you pervert! You don't need to be reading that!"

The other seven just stared as she started to run around and he started move again.

"You're never going to catch Kakashi sensai." The boy that looked like Adam replied.

"Why thankyou Naruto, he said looking up."

Whitney quickly snatched the book from his hands then ran off yelling, "I got it I got it!"

Everyone had an anime sweatdrop in their head while she ran around saying she got it.

Now that Kakashi didn't have his book he noticed the look alikes.

"Hello aaaand, why do you look like Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, and your friend over there, why does she look like Mikomi?

"I'm Sunjay."

"I'm Adam."

"Blah blah blah, I'm Ryan."

Well Sunjay, I will call you Sakura2, Adam you will be Naruto2, and Ryan, you willl be Sasuke2. You rfriend will be mikomi2.

It was all quiet except for Whitney running off to where she had no clue, trying to destroy the book called 'Make out Paradise', but was kidnapped, the book left laying there, and no trace of her being there except the book.
Chapter end notes: Yay it's done! Anyway.........the next chapter might be a little bad..........yyyyeah. Kiddnapped and people are usually kiddnapped because.....you catch my drift I hope.