TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Room 21 by XUchihaSakuraX

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
No italics or bolds on this website. Check out http://fanfiction.net/~XUchihaSakuraX for better views of my stories.
------------------

Room 21

-

-

-

Technically, it was just another guys night out. The group of typical guys, who always made certain objectives and goals to reach by the end of there day.

Also, guess what!!

They just had to bring him.

The Uchiha.

Age: 19 & 1/2, almost 20. (But, the fact is: he is still 19.)
Gender: Male.
Orientation: Accused homosexual, holds self-acclamations that he is straight.

Naruto wanting to get laid, his acclaimed goal for today right; of coruse, it was set right before they entered the bar. The blond boy had been flirting with all the women his eyes seemed to come in titled to his vision. So as you should already know that definately didn't work out quite well. But, Naruto still seemed to be racking up a decent amount of phone numbers—napkins, on his hand, anything ink could be put on to be blunt.

Shikamaru, would just sit next to Chouji and slowly drink a heavy liquor. Those two weren't usually in it for the porpose of having sex. Moreover, to just be with each other and talk. (In a total non-gay way.) Chouji would eat and laugh, while Shikamaru would already have the intention to sleep from the drink. Shikamaru, definantely, wasn't a big drinker. So, one drink and he was practically out for the night.

Neji, who ended up getting to sit next to Sasuke... Well, he was being pestered by this brunette haired girl with two buns on her hair, not to say he didn't enjoy that. Neji actually seemed quite enthusiastic about it, to be honest! Maybe it was the liqour playing games for him though, because he already made it to what... his fourth drink?

That was Hyuuga. Surprisingly he wasn't a drunk with how much he could withstand vodka and sake like that. Sasuke couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Neji crack a smile and tell a bad pun.

Trust me on this, no matter how hard it was to believe, Neji was the king of dirty jokes.

Very dirty.

Next added even more of a twist to how this group of guys formulated. (Since, none of them, truly, were even that close.)

Well... you see, Naruto had suggested to bring Lee. Which didn't work out, since Lee had an exceptionally large drinking problem. Therefore, Gai, Lee's teacher, decided to help his youthful student train some more that evening. Which, actually gave Lee a sense of refinement. How enthusiastic the fuzzy browed man was.

To Sasuke's dismay though was Gaara and Kankuro. The two brothers had just arrived back for a quick visit from the sand village. (Be, that they also had business here. Those pricks, not coming to visit their awesome loving friends!) But, why was it to Sasuke's dismay? Well, the fact that Garra would glare at Sasuke the whole time he sat there at the bar's counter drinking... Somehow, it didn't quite help.

Kankuro would just sit there and drink the alcohol which somehow kept being place in front of him. Maybe some promiscuous girls were sending him an invite. Which, if he was a true man, would take the opportunity within seconds. (Which he eventually, when drunk, did.)

And, that was pretty much it.

Oh wait!

One last person.

Sasuke.

An odd occurrence happened to that lucky devil. A beautiful woman sat next to the Sasuke—also know as the poor, accused homosexual, Uchiha. To his advantage, this girl was: Curvacious. Promiscuous. Vivacious.

A beautiful woman with the perfect proportions, long sexy legs, delicious looking crimson lips, emerald eyes, and extraordinary pink hair. Sasuke disregarded the fact, even with her long legs, she was short. Which didn't really affect her looks whatsoever.

And the best part...

She was drunk.

The Haruno.

Age: 18, (since of March 28th.)
Gender: Female.
Orientation: Straight.

Sakura, with her intuition feeling, managed to feel eyes looking her up-down. Meaning, lingering oh-so-slowly, up and down her body. Which did make her feel in an extremely awkward position to currently be in. The bubblegum haired woman, turned her head towards the pondering eyes. Which she was then enticed by their trance.

Practically allured by only his eyes!

(Hooked.)

Deep dark and mysterious onyx eyes had met the most innocent emerald orbs—which happened to have a specific tinge of gold bolts towards the pupil—he had ever seen. Sasuke felt for the ever-so-very SLIGHTEST moment where his heart abruptly skipped a beat. Of course, though, his heart tried covering up it's mistake by ignoring that one skipped beat. As though, the drummer had messed up on one of his notes, and came with a quick cover-up.

In his state right now, it was almost as though he were in a shocked or possibly scared state. (Though he would never admit to that.)

(Lined.)

"Excuse me, I can't help but notice. Are your eyes wondering across my body?" That is what Sakura said to his handsome face. Sasuke felt like he was caught.

Sasuke, without any hesitation felt the sudden urge: "H-huh?"

(Sinker.)

"Good!" Sakura giggled. "What's your name, ne?"

Her eyes were so glazed, that they blinded him like the sun.

"Uchiha. Uchiha Sasuke." Sasuke said, thanking God that she was drunk at the moment. But, hey. He was on his seventh drink, for all he knew he could have been victimized by alcohol and it's side-effects.

Sakura gave a gigantic smile, maybe talking to her wouldn't be as hard as he figured.

Now only if he could—

"Oi! Sasugay-teme!!" Naruto sheepishly grinned, as he gave Sasuke a pat on the back. His cerulean orbs looked at the woman, and smiled at her beautifully.

"You're mizzing out on de fun!" A brunette haired man, said placing a shoulder around his Sasuke's own. In a stance where Sasuke was captured in between two drunk men. (Which didn't help him clean the accustations of being homosexual.) In a half-way disgraceful hug.

Sakura looked at Sasuke for the slightest moment, apprehensive.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Sasuke." Sakura partially slurred his name, which Sasuke seemed to miss. After all, he was being molested by two guys. "But, I—" Sakura began, what was she suppose to say?

Then it happened.

Lady Luck sucked major cock. (Please excuse Sasuke's impolite usage of words!)

So, in other words.

Shit happens.

Neji, as drunk as could be, planted a big, wet, and juicy kiss onto Sasuke's flustered cheek.

"Well." Sakura giggled, in the cutest tone. "I guess I should be going!" Sakura, walked away from the molestation that was going on and towards the door.

For all Sasuke knew, she was gone.

Gone.

Ready to be picked up by some sadistic pervert and gang banged behind a garbage can.

(Which, of course, Sasuke couldn't help but think of the worst situations.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

The Uchiha had been dragged from bar, to a club.

Oh yes, what a joyous day this was for him. Grumbling and Complaining the whole way, and secretly plotting a revenge on Neji for screwing up his chance with that girl. However, he didn't fight going there, nor did he want to not go.

Damn was a drunk Sasuke the best thing ever.

In less that 10 minutes, to Sasuke's pleasure, did they arrive at the club. The bass actually was amazing, as well as the bouncer seemed to let them in extremely fast. Must have been Naruto's specialty, making friends with the best people. He probably was at the club twice a week—at the least.

-

-

-

Sasuke took it back that very moment he entered the club.

Lady Luck was a goddess of luck then and there.

It was her. There was the exact same angel he saw before!

Sakura was grinding in between a girl and a guy. Where, to Sasuke and his infamous consternation, the guy ever dared to put his hands on her hips!

The man was tall, and she fit right into his neck. He had silver hair, and something was hiding his face. But in the dark, Sasuke really couldn't tell whether it was just the lights shadowing effects, or actually a mask. Sasuke even felt disgust. This could be the rapist!

Tch. How drunk could the girl get?

The man looked in his mid 20's!

Sasuke would NOT stand for this!

The Uchiha walked up to this pink headed girl and grabbed her by the wrist, which lucky for him was sticking out at the moment.

Sakura let an exasperated 'Oh!'

As, the man behind her gave Sasuke a slightly paranoid expression. Per Contra, he continued to grind with the woman that made it's way in front of him. Sasuke gave a slight twitch, as he saw how typical all these males were. Just grinding against any woman they saw, basically ready to take there clothes off then and there at the words "I'm clean." or something along the lines of, "I swallow."

How sickening.

-

Sakura shot her hand out of his grasp, and smirked in an unweildly fashion. Like a domintress, Sakura shoved Sasuke against the wall and planted a kiss on his lips. Even with Sasuke being unexperienced with the whole kissing sort, the Uchiha clan must have a passed down skill.

Because, Sasuke kissed back with steady flow. Sakura's eyes fluttered shut, as she felt his tongue beg for entrance into her mouth. Her hands went wobbly, and she was soon feeling the wall against her back. Sasuke basically could feel her moans, trail to the inside of his own mouth. And that was nothing but an even higher turn on for him.

Take that Naruto!

Sasuke already had proof now that he wasn't gay!

Sakura broke the kiss, to Sasuke's preference. But, there was a good enough reason: Breathing.

There was still a problem though.

He didn't know her name.

"So do you plan on telling me your name, yet?" the Uchiha asked, moreover, stated to her.

The pink haired girl met him eye to eye. Onyx against Emerald. Just the look in her eyes, and you could see just how drunk she actually was. Sakura didn't even quite comprehend what was actually even going on. Too much for her petite figure to comprehend. Her hand was freezing as she touched his cheek. She stared directly into his eyes. For a moment, Sasuke wanted to know what she was going to do. The woman, being short, brought him closer to her face. Sakura planted him a quick kiss onto his own lips.

The kiss she did this time wasn't as passionate as before. It was quick and chaste: innocent.

Her whole technique...

She was practically a drug.

A virus.

A she-devil.

Leaving him ready to beg for more.

"Don't be late." Sakura whispered seductively into his ear. Her left hand slipped a key into his right, her fingers were long and slender, so fragile. The pad of her palm fit in so gently, so perfectly with his own.

So perfectly.

Not to mention how their bodies pressed against each other, fit like they were meant to be. But, Sasuke stared as the woman let go of his hands (Much to his disappointment) and started walking away.

Sasuke looked at the key and smirked. A gigantic ego filled smirk quirked and tugged at his lips, until it finally plastered fully on his face. Sasuke sighed with exhaustion and a hint of excitement as he tried to look for his cronies.

Naruto seemed to be grinding in between two girls, Neji kept on drinking next to that bun haired girl again. Gaara seemed to be looking at the pink haired angel walking out of the door. Sasuke scowled at Gaara daring look at what was his.

Sasuke flashed they keys at Gaara and showed his triumphant smirk. Gaara growled angrily at the Uchiha. Kankuro didn't notice his brothers fruitless effort to kill Sasuke with his eyes, for he had several girls crowding around him as he performed some entertainment of magic-like tricks.

-

-

-

-

-

Sasuke drunk enough already, could barely even walk up the hotels steps. Actually, he didn't even know what room he was going to! Sasuke decided to look at the key number, instead of taking a wild guess, and stared at it for a while. (That was until he could read what it said.)

Room 21.

Was this the real Uchiha Sasuke, you ask or possibly might be wondering. It was.

Not to mention the fact, that this was a win-win situation.

Sasuke was now given the perfect opportunity to prove he was straight. As well as, this girl was something else. Sasuke had never seen anyone like her. Nothing to do with 'Love at first sight' or 'Love' at all.

It was just like how to put it... getting to know her!

This wasn't at all like he cared for this girl anyways, I mean really, Sasuke only cared for one girl. Haruno Sakura. (Shhh! It's a secret.)

A groan escaped his lips. What about Sakura?

Should he even sleep with this beautiful girl he was follow, if he already cared for Sakura?

Sasuke looked to his right:

Room 16.

It didn't matter! How does that saying go? Something along the lines of:

Practice makes perfect!

Room 18.

So it must not be on the right.

Sasuke's face glanced towards the left.

Room 19.

One more.

One more.

One more!

The hallway ended abruptly. There was another elevator standing in front of the poor Uchiha. "You have really got to be kidding me." Sasuke muttered under his breath. Sasuke groaned again.

Tch. Testosterones.

-

-

-

-

The second floor which had ended at Room 19. Forced Sasuke to take an elevator to the second floor. Sasuke let his eyes close for the moment, as he waited for the elevator to beep.

Sakura. He cared for her.

Sakura. Should he not go in that room.

Sakura. Practice makes perfect.

Sakura. He never even asked Sakura out!

Sasuke could said his regards to Sakura after this. He was already more than half-way there!

No time to back down!

Just, blame it on hormones.

Room 34

He kept walking, barely even bothering to catch the glimpses of the numbers. He needed to sit somewhere or calm his headache. It was driving him insane, his heart beat was as though happening to be pounding in his head.

He was...

Room 24

Room 23

Room 22

He looked left in relief.

Room 21.

... Excited?

-

-

-

-

-

Sasuke shoved the key into the keyhole as he slowly opened the door open. That was when he noticed the sweat on his hands and face.

Perspiration.

Sakura lied there on the bed, in her face there was no regret on her decision.

When was Sasuke going to find out her name?

The girl seemed to contemplate on saying something, but couldn't really find words for this matter of subject. Sasuke tensed, was this it?

Was he really going to go through with...

A One Night Stand?

Sasuke's mind was filling more and more by the minute, more and more with questions.

That was until her lips softly pressed against his. The girl was calming him down, she could see him feeling slight unease.

Everything in his mind went blank. The feeling of her body placed upon his, as though the fit perfectly together. The taste of her lips on his was so... addicting. Like a sort of poison that was drugging him.

They did fit so perfectly together.

No doubt about it.

Sasuke watched as the girl seemed to have slipped her tongue slowly into his own mouth. A sensation of the drug seemed to put him on Cloud 9. This girl was something he needed.

Maybe the touch was something he needed, but this girl seemed to settle his appetite perfectly with her own.

The lights, unnoticed to Sasuke from before, were completely off; therefore, the room was pitch black. If you ignored the moons illumination that lingered through the curtain and dimly lit the room. Sasuke slowly wrapped his arms around her slim figure, and returned her kiss deeply. Sakura's eyes had closed during the whole kiss.

She didn't know what she was doing.

To be honest, neither of them new exactly what they were doing.

Or who they were doing this with.

Sasuke's body weighed down upon hers and slowly let her drift down onto the firm mattress. During the whol sequence of events happening the kiss was never once broken. Sasuke was the first to break the kiss, as he only let her lips go for a moment for each of them to catch a small breath. Sakura let her arms wrap around Sasuke's neck, as he was kneeling on top her her with his elbows as support.

A moan escaped Sakura's lips, as Sasuke let out a small groan from her body grinding up against his own. It was too much for him to handle.

Her body against his.

Their tongues touching.

Her scent.

Her taste.

A mewl escaped Sakura's lips, which only increased Sasuke feeling turned on. Sasuke growled as the girl seemed to break the kiss. Sasuke with that just placed his lips against her own, as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced and fought for dominance, where Sasuke in the end won the battle. Sakura merely gave into the pleasure as she finally moaned against his lips again.

Sakura felt something poke against her hips as she let out a gasp of surprise. A blush she already had, increased ten-fold as Sakura felt pure bliss and embarrassment at the same time. Sasuke chuckled, how could this girl be so innocent after seeing everything she has done to him. A beautiful moan escaped her lips once again. Simply, angelic.

Sasuke smirked against her neck as he continued to search around.

Being an Uchiha, he certainly did have quite a few tricks up his sleeve.

-

-

Sasuke walked back towards the Room 21, he still had her key. The morning sun shone through the windows as he walked down the corridors. Sasuke, being smart, would not fall for the same trick yesterday.

Sasuke would go to the third floor first! Haha! Yes, he was most definately that smart. The drug seemed to still be in his body, the need to appease his craving addiction. That girl.

Yes. While he gave her the key.

He would get her name.

That, and this time both of them would be decently sober. Maybe she would have a slight hangover, like he did.

Room 21.

Sakura, seemed to still be sleeping in the bed. Well, after that time obviously she would be tired! Sasuke felt a great sense of triumphant and arrogance rush through his body that she was still tired. (Sasuke overlooked the fact that it was 7:04 A.M.)

Tch. Men.

Sasuke stepped in as he set the keys on the nightstand. Her comforter was on the floor in front of her bed, which he almost gracelessly tripped over. Sasuke quickly grabbed the door handle of the closet to break his fall. Sasuke's hands seemed to be clutching onto a cotton pink pair of panties. A smirk appeared on his face, as he swiftly shoved it into his pocket.

Tch. Pervert.

Inside his body lingered a craving though. Sasuke need more. The taste, the feeling of her, the view!

He was caught.

Addiction.

Sakura stirred in her sleep, as the sheet which was covering her body slowly drifted off. Her eyes opened slowly, she gleamed as she saw Uchiha Sasuke's deep eyes staring at her. Sakura closed her eyes. A sigh escaped from her lips, as she tried to stretch, forgetting she was naked, and hence Sasuke got an extra view.

The girl shivered a little. Sasuke simply laid on the bed behind her, placing an arm around her stomach. "Sleep." The girls small hands seemed to grasp his own, clasping onto them as if never to leave. His chest seemed to fit perfectly once again against her naked back. The Uchiha closed his eyes.

Sakura's chest heaved up and down slowly as Sasuke's hand, entwined with hers, move up and down in unison of the stomach. Sasuke breathed in the air, behind her head. Sasuke smelt the scent of strawberries loom into his nostrils. The girl must have already gotten a shower. But, apparently she was too tired that she didn't notice she forgot apparel.

"Sasuke-kun, will they think you're straight now?" Sakura asked him, as she continued to look tiredly at the nightstand.

Sasuke choked dumbfounded: "S-Sakura?!"

-

-

-

-

-

3 Years later.

-

-

Sakura looked at Sasuke as she flashed the key at him, the Uchiha manor seemed like the perfect fit for the married couple. Sasuke smirked as he saw what she was holding. What a surprising birthday gift!

How bold Sakura was.

Sasuke gave a nod as she grabbed his hand, and they walked out of the manor, towards the night lights of the Hotel.

Sasuke kissed her on the lips, as the continued to walk, and soon enough he picked her up bridal style. A giggle escaped Sakura's blood red lips. And to think about this, everything since that day happened just cause his friends wanted to see if he was actually straight.

Sasuke slipped the key into the door, and walked in placing his wife onto the bed, and she still looked like the angel.

Like his drug.

Sasuke kiss her passionately, as Sakura blushed immensely.

"Sasuke-kun! Someone's going to see!" Sakura whispered as she pointed at the opened door, where a family who must have been traveling were watching intently. A mother covered her sons eyes.

Finally, the Uchiha sighed and got up. Glaring death at the family taking their road trip for interrupting. Sasuke slammed shut the door.

Room 21.

A smirk once again was plastered onto his face.

-

-

-

-

Reviews make me write :)

XUchihaSakuraX