TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Mayali Sana Story by sana13, mayali94

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: im vey happy to finally repost this. its much better now so either rereading or reading it for the first tim plz enjoy it. i'd also like to thank maya for helpin me write! and thats it OUR story not just mine so if you wanna thank someone thank sana (me) and maya!

note: this is an OC centric story where some naruto ppl appear, if you don't like oc's then don't read

disclaimer- I don't own naruto only sana
~Chapter 1: Sana Aida~

A lonely girl sits in class
Daydreaming to herself
Little does she know
The story starts here
With just two
Words
Or better yet
A name.
Who thought
An innocent Person,
A little kid,
Could eventually cause
so much
Pain.


“One… Two… Three” I whispered to myself counting the leaves that were falling from outside the window. Turning my head I looked back on the dreary classroom and wondered why we couldn’t have class outside. My names Sana Aida and I’m nine years old. I‘m a ninja… well a ninja in training. Someday I’ll be a full fledged shinobi for the village hidden in the mist, but for now I’m just a kid in school who daydreams a lot and has funny blue hair. I felt a nudge on my shoulder and looked to the front of the classroom “Are you paying attention Sana?” Sensei asked. I nodded and he turned back to the blackboard. I looked back up at sensei to make sure he wasn’t paying attention and ripped a piece of paper out of my notebook. “Thanks for poking me sapphire” I wrote and passed it to the girl next to me. “No problem” she wrote passing it back over to me. I smiled and looked at her.
Sapphire’s my best friend, but unlike me Sapphire’s pretty, she has short bouncy blonde hair with a headband parting the bangs from the rest of it and she wears the prettiest most expensive clothes. I unlike her, have long funny long blue hair that hangs off my head along with clothes that you might be able to call fashionable. Some people can look at their friends and say “She has this but I have that” but Sapphire’s tall and pretty while I’m short and average at best, she beats me in everything school, looks, clothes, friends and even athletic ability. “I should probly pay more attention” I thought looking around to notice sensei was passing out letters . “These are you grades, so make sure to show them to your parents.” Taking the paper from him I was hesitating to open it when the bell rang and class was dismissed for the day. “I suppose I’ll wait till I get home” I sighed put the letter in my pocked and walked out the door.
The walk home was nice, with the chilly spring air blowing on my face and cherry blossom petals falling around me. When I finally turned a corner and walked onto my street I was able to see my house. I have the prettiest house on our road. Its so beautiful in the fall, with its burnt orange color and many trees in our yard. There are two floors in my house with many rooms. I walked into the house to be greeted by the smell of lilacs. It always seems to smell like lilacs in my house because of my mom. My mom’s the prettiest mom ever, she looks exactly like me! We even share the same soft blue eyes. My dad on the other hand looks nothing like me. He has auburn hair and hazel eyes, even though I don’t look like him mommy says she can see him in me when I pout or get upset.
“Hello Sana” I heard a familiar voice say, it was mommy. “Hi mommy!” I said running up and hugging her “Where’s daddy?” I asked looking around. “Behind you “ he said walking through the door and ruffling my hair. “I absolutely hate it when he does that it messes up my hair so much” I thought smoothing out my hair. “What’s this?” my mom asked leaning over and picking up the envelope that had fallen out of my pocket. Uh oh my grades.. I panicked as she opened the envelope and read them. “Very good job Sana!” she cheered handing it to my father. “…Keep it up Sana” my dad muttered handing back the letter going into his study and closing the door.
My dad likes his study or at least he goes in there a lot. All the times I’ve seen his study its always been messy with papers everywhere, but he doesn’t usually let me in there oh well. “Dinner’s soon Sana” my mom said following him into the study. I ran upstairs into my room. My room is really big and the walls are pink with a canopy bed but it gets really messy unlike my parents room that’s always clean. “Time for homework” I moaned taking out my backpack and starting my homework.
“Time for dinner Sana” my mom says knocking on my door. As I get up put away my toys and run downstairs. “Juice!” I say when I get downstairs sit down and take a big sip of it I just love juice, its my favorite drink. Mommy and dad are talking about work and home like usual …About halfway through dinner I started feeling really dizzy and tired and all the sudden, maybe I should go to bed soon… “May I be excused?” I ask starting to nod off. My mother nods and I get up and carry my plate to the sink. I’ll just have to stay up till I get to my room I think walking to the stairs, things are starting to get blurry. I feel my head hit the floor and everything goes black.
I open my eyes to darkness and a throbbing headache. “What’s going on” I mutter sitting up and rubbing my head. I hear talking coming from downstairs. I get up and walk out my door and onto the stairwell. There are two people there but I can’t really tell what they look like. “Who are they? I’ve never seen them before but its late and I can barley stand up right so I better go back to bed. I go back into my room.


You cannot erase what you have seen
And so its too late
The wheels have started to turn
Fate has been predicted
The path chosen to follow
As they say…
Curiosity,
Killed the cat
Chapter end notes: i rele hope you enjoyed it. tell me what you think by reviewing or even e-mail me ill have the next one rewritten soon! oh and by the way if you didn't notice the thing at the end gives you a hint for the next chap - ill continue on if you do