TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Russian Roulette Kids by mariquix89

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto and all its characters do not belong to me; it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.
The Russian Roulette Kids.

The room was pitch black at the moment only being lit from time to time by the headlights of the passing cars, illuminating six figures, six teenagers, all waiting for the seventh person to show-up. Not saying one word amongst each other, and all feeling the same rush of blood and adrenaline they got every time they played, it was because of this that, the game was so addictive, they couldn’t relinquish the sensations that the anticipation brought, the exquisite feeling of being on the line.

And all too soon, the only door in the room was opened and a stream of light was let in. Six pairs of eyes looked at the new-comer at the same time; a boy by no means tall, but not too short, with unruly blond hair, with three scars on each cheek, resembling whiskers and eyes to match the sky, entered.

-Why the hell has no one turned on the light? Stop being so damn creepy Jesus Christ!- came the statement from the boy, sounding more like a screech of rushed words breaking the graveness of the moment.

-Dobe, just get in and lock the door- a deep voice said, - did you bring the gun?-.
-Stop calling me dobe, teme. And of course I brought the gun; I wouldn’t be here if I hadn’t right? Any ways, I could only bring three bullets with me; my dad’s starting to get suspicious-.
-It’s okay Naruto-kun, next time I’ll steal some from my sister I’m sure she wouldn’t even notice-.
- Nah, that’s all right Sakura-chan I- and he wasn’t able to finish. Hands grabbed at the small paper bag dangling from his fingers.
-Why don’t we start I’m sure all the social proprieties are over, aren’t they? -Gaara glanced around the room, just to make sure that this was indeed the case, and then loaded the gun with the first of the three bullets. –So tell me, who’s ready to die tonight?- he asked, with a slight something in his voice that sounded too close to amusement or was it sadistic enjoyment? All the other six wondered. But given the circumstances they couldn’t judge the redhead; after all it would be a bit hypocritical.

The game they played was a dangerous one, in which all of them knew the end result, that is, death. Proof of this was the fact that their little get-togethers had started with nine people, now there were only seven left and counting. Today three more would disappear.

When Gaara was finished loading all three bullets to the gun he immediately pointed it at himself but was stopped by a pale hand.

-Gaara don’t you think it’s rude not to ask who wants to go first, after all I want to go first- Neji pointed out and took a hold of the weapon he imitated the previous action from Gaara and pointed the gun at himself, he fired but no bullet came out?

-I guess it wasn’t your day, Hyuga-
-Shut the fuck up Uchiha-
-Che- and a smirk

Meanwhile, Kiba was lying on the floor; dead and bloody, apparently it had been his lucky day and his wish for death to come had been granted; they moved a little bit away from the dead boy, so as not get blood on their clothes and not arouse suspicions. But with yet another dead classmate suspicions were bound to arise.
People had already started talking, ¨the poor Hyuga girl, and the unfortunate Akimichi boy both dead within two weeks¨ they refused to accept it was suicide. Not even their families talked of the dreaded ¨S¨ word; it was taboo. In the world they all lived in suicide was not possible, they were all happy they had money, they went to best schools, had the best connections, the most convenient marriages.

So why, even talk of suicide?

But the question here was, why had all these teenagers considered suicide a plausible possibility?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had started when Naruto brought his dad’s gun to school; he was showing it off to Kiba when Gaara saw him. It was after Lit class that the redhead approached Naruto; telling him that he wanted to see up-close and personal it was only after a while that the blond realized where the conversation was heading at, since Gaara had started talking on how interesting it would be to ¨test it out¨. The teal eye student had not mentioned suicide or the like but after all Naruto was his friend, one could even say his best friend.

Gaara, in the past had an unnatural obsession to blood, not that any obsession was natural, but it was not for any kind of blood it was for his own blood. This fixation led him to lacerate himself just to see his own red life liquid drip onto the floor and stain in his room

So it was no surprise to Naruto when the youngest of the Sabaku children suggested to him the idea of playing Russian Roulette; what was a surprise to the blond was that he readily agreed to it, and in fact suggested that maybe, probably everyone of their friends would agree.