TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What Makes the Difference by Moon Ecstasy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Wha, the short chapter! Be glad you don't have to wait for the next chapter like the first readers did. I was sooo swamped with homework then.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, I am a broke student, do not sue me, it would gain you nothing but my eternal hate.
O.O

Chapter Three: Alone or Not?

They left the boy staring lifelessly out the window. He had become quiet after Sakura’s revelation and Tsunade had all the answers she needed.

“Whatcha gonna do baa-chan?” Naruto asked from beside her as they walked back to the Hokage mansion.

Tsunade sighed, “Well it seems he really poses no threat. I think I’ll have to let him stay, not much else we can do but kill him or toss him out, which even with his strange magic will probably be just as good as killing him. I’ll have to talk to the elders.”

“Let him become a shinobi!” Naruto exclaimed, suddenly hyper, “He’ll be like a new kind of ninja with magic and everything!”

Tsunade stared at the boy, her mind turning. “Well he’s too old to start shinobi training, but I wonder if we can use his skills for our benefit.” She mused for a bit, “When he’s discharged from the hospital, I’m putting him in your apartment building. You’re being pulled off mission duty for awhile.” She ignored Naruto’s angry protest. “Your current mission is now to watch over the boy, teach him about Konoha. Guide him around, see if you can learn anything from him.”

She’d also make Naruto’s shadows this Harry Potter’s shadows as well. “I’ll have to blood bind him to Konoha, he may not be a shinobi, but he’s not civilian either. I’ll also make him a Hokage charge like you were to take care of living expenses... but I’ll still need to talk to the elders first...” By now she was muttering and Naruto was glowering at her.

“Tsunade, this is a really boring mission you know.”

Tsunade glared at the gaki, “It’s an order Naruto! Now beat it.” She left him at the entrance to the Mansion, ignoring the faces he was making at her.

Naruto sighed and went off to tell Kakashi the news.

OoOoO

Hermione, Ginny, and Ron were running for their lives over an open desert. She didn’t know where they were only that someone wanted them dead and it wasn’t even Death Eaters. Harry and the Death Eaters had all vanished. No what chased them was much worse in Hermione’s opinion.

She stumbled and fell breathing harshly. “Mione!” Ron screamed and she looked up seeing several glittering metal objects hurtling at her and her without a wand. Suddenly Ron was in front of her arms spread wide, trying to hide as much of her as he could.

“RON!”

O.O
Chapter end notes: yup