TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Boys To Girls by sora_hatte

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Hey, Sora wanna play a trick on the guys?” whispered Sakura.
“Alright, what do you have in mind?” I responded. She whispered into my ear and I could feel a grin sneak across my face. Thoughts raced through my mind openly imagining how they would react. I slightly giggled and smirked, “Lets do it!!”
“K, we need to get the other girls,” she pointed toward the group of kunoichi chattering. I ran toward them and whispered the proposition into their ears and they either grinned or burst out laughing.
“I d-don’t think that is a g-great idea,” mumbled Hinata shyly.
“Either you join us or we’ll do the same thing to you heehee,” I smirked.
“O-ok I’m I-in”
“Ok! We’ll do it tonight!” yelled Sakura like she was gonna be the leader. I quickly grabbed her and pushed her away, “You can’t lead this you feelings toward Sasuke will get in the way. I’ll lead.” I looked at her while she pouted and looked away.
“So everyone meet behind my house tonight at 1:00 am.” I instructed. They all nodded in agreement and left yelling and hooting. That’ll teach em’ to make fun of us girls. I giggled and strolled home thinking of the plan we have.
I unlocked the door to my house and tossed my keys on the side table next to the door. I glanced left the right and planned on a sheet of paper “Boys To Girls”. When the clock showed 1:00 Am. I shot up and strolled to my backyard where everyone was already waiting.
“You people come early, don’t cha’?” I asked sarcastically. They all glared at me. -_-||||
“Ok our first stop is NARUTO! We‘ll teach him not to rag on us girls!” I yelled angrily. All the girls cheered like I was Hitler leading the Nazi’s or some shit like that. We all quickly ran off toward the direction of Naruto’s House. When we stopped at the targets house, we silently broke in and I grabbed Sakura, “Ok do the jutsu you said you knew,” I whispered. She nodded with a “hmp” She made about 16 seals quickly and thoroughly. “Gyaku Seibetsu No Jutsu!” She whispered. I looked at Naruto and then at the girls. They looked puzzled that it’s not taking effect yet.
“He’ll look different by tomorrow,” I whispered to them., and they opened there mouths and said “oooh” We ran out of his house and did the same to Shino, Neji, Kankuro, Lee, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Shino. Afterwards we all went back to my place and crashed there. Talking, watching some Tv. And INO ate all the Snacks!! God..
~The Following Morning~

“Wake up you friggin Mofos!!” I yelled banging pans together.
“Ahhh…. We’re getting up you fuck.” Groaned Temari.
“What chu say?!”
“Nothing, nothing,” she waved her arms in front of her defensively.
“Yea that’s what I thought you said.”
“Lets go see the boys!!!” yelled Tenten joyfully.
“Fine..” groaned Sakura half asleep.
“Bitch, get up. It’s 11:00 I’ve been up for 4 hours already you should be up too!” I yelled dragging Sakura to her feet.
“Sorry! I’m a late riser!”
“And A late blossomer,” cracked Temari.
“Shut up Pinecone!!” I punched them all and gave them a very boring, long lecher on how team work is the best thing and that fighting doesn’t help. Even thought I don’t live by that moral code, it’s fun to annoy them in such a matter. Heehee.
After everyone was all dressed and ready we all strolled out casually in a group and walked to the town to see the guys, and trying not to act suspiciously. Then Naruto and Lee came out crying and yelling how their man-hood was taken away.
“Sora-Chan~~~~!!” yelled Lee running toward us crying. And tackled me to the ground.
“Lee get the hell off me! What’s wrong?” I yelled madly. He gave me puppy eyes and pointed to his chest.
“Whoa!! You got bewbs!” yelled Sakura.
“Yea, their bigger then yours,” mumbled Temari.
“Shut Up!! I’m not flat! I just lack a chest.” She pointed out.
“That’s a fancy way of saying your flat and can’t except it,” teased the blonde haired Temari. Sakura, burning like a candle, glared at her. If looks could kill Temari would be dead. Not from the glare, just from Sakura’s not so pretty face.
“Ok, so-”
“And my “Ding-Dong” Is no more!!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone in the whole towns attention was drawn to him like a dagger. He turned red with embarrassment and hid behind me until the town desist. He cried into my shirt and so did Naruto, whom had the same problem.
“Why are you crying Naruto?” asked Tenten.
“I don’t have big boobs!!” he sobbed.
“I f-feel bad for you N-Naruto,” stuttered Hinata. Naruto lokoed at her and pointed to her chest.
“See she has big boobs!!” He yelled. Hinata turned 5 shades of Red and fell backwards unconscious. Luckily, Ino was there to catch her fall. But, she was so weak she fell too with Hinata.
Then strolled in two “boys” Neji and Sasuke.
“Ok, all of you explain why we’re like this now.” Demanded the noble Hyuuga-Clans own Neji.
“What ever do you mean,” I said sarcastically.
“We know very well all of you girls had something to do with us becoming females!” yelled Sasuke infuriated.
“Yea.” stated Shino walking in. Tenten, not paying attention looked at Neji and her eyes widened.
“NEJI YOUR BREASTS ARE HUGE!!”
“Shut up Tenten!” he yelled with a flush of red slightly on his cheeks.
“Yours are big too Sasuke!” yelled Sakura. Sasuke looked away from her ignoring what she said.
“Whoa, Shino’s are big too!” added Ino. Then, Dog-Boy Kiba walked in. Him, flat. He loked at Shino, Sasuke, and Neji and sighed.
“Why am I flat! I’M the pervert I should have big boobs!” he yelled.
“Shut up kiba.” growled Tenten. Shikamaru came in groaning how troublesome a womens body is and glared at me so cold it could freeze volcanoes.
“Sorry Shika-kun but it’s for your own good!” I shouted, “DAMN yours are big too!”
“Shut up god dammit,” he cursed at me.
“Ok, so how do we get rid of our female bodies?” asked Sasuke.
“Not for a month.” I stated.
“Why!?!” yelled Naruto.
“Yes! WHY!” yelled Lee with him.
“Cause your gonna learn how tough it is being a girl!”

………….To Be Continued!…………