TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Utter Shock by Miki Everless

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Oh, shit." Kiba cursed under his breath as the bell rang. He was late again. He sprinted down the hallway with Akamaru behind him. He slammed on the door, nearly smashing it.

"Inuzuka Kiba." Iruka-sensei snapped his book shut impatiently. "Go to your seat. Now." He signaled him over next to a beautiful girl with short midnight blue hair and big white eyes. Kiba smirked. Heh. Loser. He slides down next to Hyuuga Hinata.

"Hey, Hinata-chan." He grumbled as he searched through his bag for supplies. She waved at him and continued writing.

"Kiba-kun, I've been counting how many times you were late. One more time, and you're expelled!" She hit his shoulder, sounding concerned. He beams at her.

"Heh; didn't know you cared so much, Hinaaa;" He pinched her cheek and she giggled. He was the only one who could do that and not make her flush and/or faint. They were absolute best friends.

"Okay, as you all know, today is the day you take the examination. This will determine whether you pass or fail." Scattered groans and "yes!"s echoed as Iruka stood up. "Get in a line; in alphabetical order."

"Confident?" Kiba asks his best friend. She shakes her head.

"I'm not sure. I-I-" She stopped as Kiba frowned at her.

"No stuttering. It'll seriously cut on your popularity." Hinata laughed half-heartedly.

"I'm not very popular. I'm probably at Naruto's level." She groaned. Kiba laughed.

"First up: Aburame Shino." Iruka called out the tall bug controller. He had thin tannish-pink lips and blue-gray eyes;; not that you could see them. He wore a huge jacket that covered half of his face, and to conceal the other half, tiny round sunglasses.

Shino rolled up his sleeves to reveal his hands. He made a hand signal and pushed them harder. "Transform." He said softly. He turned into Iruka. Iruka nodded and checked off on the clipboard. By the time he looked at Shino again, he was himself and was sitting down in his seat.

"Akimichi Chouji." Iruka called out loudly.

"Hey, you heard about Lee a long time ago, right?" Hinata asked Kiba.

"About him not being able to use chakra?" Kiba rubbed his nose. "God, that smells weird." Kiba looked up again.

"Eurgh. I really don't like Sasuke." Hinata sounded disgusted. "Show-offy bastard." She cocked her head to the side.

"Just asking, Hinata, when are you going to be yourself? The you that you put out there is boring. The real you is fucking awesome." Kiba patted her head roughly.

"I'm a Hyuuga. I'm supposed to be concealing who I am. You think that Neji is really that cold? No. He's the nicest person ever." Hinata half spat at Kiba. "He just has to act like that to not dirty the Hyuuga name."

"What about you? Pretending to faint every time you fucking see Naruto. Okay, so you lie to almost everybody. Everybody thinks you like Naruto, when I know you like-" Hinata slapped his back playfully.

"Oh, shut up." She said.

"Okay, good, Sakura." She gave him a flirtatious smile and rejoined a frowning Sasuke. "Hyuuga Hinata."

"It's okay. Do it for Shino." Hinata beamed at him and went through with the exam.


-------------------THAT NIGHT--------------------

"N-no, Ino..." Kiba begged as Ino pushed him against the wall. She laughed and pushed herself against him. His throbbing erection grew until it felt like it was tearing the front of his pants. She shoved her tongue into his mouth before locking the kiss. Exasperated moans escaped from both of their mouths. Kiba couldn't keep his hands off her. His palms lined her shape until he-

"God damn!" Kiba swore loudly as he found himself still in his room instead of in hers. He sat on his bed and buried his face in his hands. Oh, God, stop torturing me...

"I was so happy when you smiled, your smile breaks through the clouds of gray, not from the sunny days that life can sing. Awaiting the patience for the spring when the flowers will bloom anew again, knowing there’s more beyond the pain of today. Although the scars from yesterday remain, you can go on living as much as your heart believes. You can’t be born again although you can change. Let’s stay together always." A beautiful voice softly echoed in Kiba's strong ears. His head perked up and he dashed to the window.

"Need..to..find..girl..." Was all that was running through Kiba's mind as he sprinted through the woods. The singing grew louder and louder.

"Ba ba ba ba-" She repeated the entire beautiful song over and over again. The singing grew softer.

"Wait..." Kiba raked his brain. "Hotspring." He jumped down from the tree and ran on foot.

When he reached the hotspring, sure enough, there was the singing girl. She was still singing the same song. It never got boring. He began to hum along with her until he snapped out of it. If she finds you, she'll think you're a stalker! Kiba frowned. I just want to hear her sing.

He jumped in the tree silently as he watched her sing. She had jet black hair with a huge neon green streak, but Kiba was used to unnatural-looking hair. I mean, just look at Sakura and Hinata. She wasn't deathly skinny, and she wasn't fat. She had Hinata's figure. She wore a navy halter and bikini bottom.

Only two things struck him as 'shocking.' Her eyes were a deep blood red, and her song was unphased even though she was swimming.

"She's a water nymph." Kiba decided. He had heard a lot about them from his overly-superstituous mother. But she had said that they were hideous in their true form in the water. "Wow." Kiba let slip, his lust for Ino slowly disintegrating. His eyes were on her now.

"Kyou, you bitch!" A gruff male voice yelled out. The girl quickly jumped out of the water and threw on a sarong. She ran towards the center of the city.

"Well, that was that. I think I'll go home now." Kiba said sadly.