TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Kyuubi Girl by Miki Everless

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: me no own naruto.
Chapter notes: again me no own naruto. very long first chapter. some bad language at the end.
"No! Stay away from me!" A pretty blonde woman yelled. The monster standing in front of her merely laughed.

"The Kazekage isn't here? That's a pity." He pushed her down. "He won't be able to stop me." He descended upon her. She screamed in emotional agony.

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled. "You're going to kill my son!" Shukaku looked up at her with ugly stone eyes.

"Does it look like I care?" He continued dispite her wishes. An echoing scream emitted from the woman's mouth.



Kyuubi jerked up violently and fell from her mesh hammock. She clutched her throbbing eye in pain.

"Shit! Pain, pain, pain, pain," She muttered. She fell on the sand, a pebble shoved into her eye. She swore beneath her breath and walked over to the mirror on the opposite side of the room.

She extracted the pebble with her delicate fingers. She looked into the mirror.

She saw a girl with long, tousled reddish black hair, delicate tanned skin, and bright eyes that flashed different colours, including sky blue, purple, navy, and some gold.

She was proud of her eyes, and got really pissed off when one was swollen. Luckily, the sand did nothing whatsoever to her. She sighed in relief. She yawned.

"Better go take a shower." She mumbled. She glanced at the calendar on her door. "April 16. Guess it's my birthday." She hummed on her way to the bathroom.

She picked out clothes for the day. "Okay, so this," she yanked out a pair of dark skinny jeans. "This," she lifted a small black and white tank top. "And this." She bent down to pick up her usual black converse.

She got dressed and managed her silky hair. "All right, all right!" She smiled confidently at her easily tamed hair. She looked at her eyes once more and stared around expressionless.

"Who was she?" She asked herself. She pondered and regained her normal angry tone. "And why the hell do I keep having dreams about her?"

Whatever, she thought. Time for my birthday present, anyway. She marched out of her one-room house and looked for the road.

Kyuubi pushed open a door and shook the bells on it. "Hoy, Mama!" She called to the large old woman cooking Pinakbit.

She was Filipino, from the Visayas. The old woman looked up. "Ah?" she asked Kyuubi.

"Asa ka si akong present?" She asked, hands on hips, mocking anger. Where is my present? The old woman beamed a smile at her.

"Oh. Emong birthday na?" She continued cooking. Oh. It's your birthday? She dumped the Pinakbit on a plate and set it on a table. She beckoned Kyuubi over and hugged her.

"Akong bata si thirteen napod?" She hugged her tighter. My baby's already thirteen? She practically squeezed the life out of her.

"Agi! Ayaw na, mama!" Kyuubi said between bursts of laughter. Ow! Stop it, mama! The old woman let her go, and Kyuubi continued laughing.

Of course, Chiyou was not Kyuubi's mom. She just raised her until she turned 8, then she sent her off to live on her own. Kyuubi still came here every holiday, so Chiyou wouldn't be alone.

Kyuubi's mom was dead. Every relative was murdered, she'd heard.

Kyuubi sat down and hungrilly wolfed down the entire plate of Pinakbit in 11 seconds tops. Chiyou beamed at her.

"Ummm, welkum hum?" Chiyou spluttered in broken English. She could understand, but she couldn't speak it.

"Salamat, mama. Mahal kita," and with that Kyuubi hugged her and ran out of the door. Thanks, mom. I love you.

She ran down the road. She squinted up at the sky. It burned her eyes to look at the sun.

Not uncommon for the Philippines.

She pulled out her iPod Touch, obviously stolen, and stuffed the earphones in her ears.

"We are fighting dreamers! Takami wo mezashite, fighting dreamers! Nari, furi kamawazu, fighting dreamers! Shinjiru ga mama ni, Oli, oli, oli, oh, JUST GO MY WAY! Right here, right now, OH! Buppanase like a dangan liner! Right here, right now, OH! Buttakitteku ze get the fire! BANG!" She belted out the Japanese song lyrics. A girl behind her caught up.

"Wher'd you find that awesome song, mayne?" She asked. Kyuubi stared at her mock evily.

"In sexy land, Inday!" She yelled randomly. She laughed. "Hhaha, just kidding. I dreamed about that song, and the words just stuck!" Inday looked at her, not believing a single word.

"Yeah, which is why you're getting it from yo iPod." Inday bit at Kyuubi. She merely laughed.

"Check this out." She shoved an earphone into Inday's ear. She was proven wrong. The song bursted loudly into both of their ears, and they started dancing.

Soulja boy up in dat ho, watch me crank and watch me roll, watch me crank dat Soulja Boy and superman dat ho. Now watch me YOU crank dat soulja boy,

Kyuubi stopped dancing and put the iPod in her pocket. An old couple stared at Inday, now dancing to Crank Dat Robocop. Kyuubi stared right on back.

"It's a new generation! You danced like this a long time ago, you know?" She smiled at the old couple. They smiled back and continued walking.

She had a way with people. "Hey Soulja Girl, I'm going." Inday stopped dancing, waved, and ran off in the opposite direction. She laughed as dust rose from the ground from her speed.

She put the iPod back into her ears and turned it to "Walking on Sunshine" by Aly and AJ. She hummed to it until she saw a woman in a deep alley.

She was being beaten by two men in black. She looked rich.

Kyuubi stepped in. "Hey, fucktards!" She yelled at them. They stopped beating the woman and she ran past Kyuubi, silently thanking her. Kyuubi stepped into her fake fighting stance which looked uncannily real. Alas, they were not fooled.

Laughter burst from their mouths and Kyuubi was thouroughly embarrased. "Now the only thing we have to do is crush the life out of this brat." He threatened her. She was scared now. They came at her, fast. She did the only thing she could do.

"ARGHHH!" The two muggers yelled as the sand hit their eyes. For some strange reason, the sand was gently flowing from her hand to their eyes. She was freaked out, but she didn't show it.

She smiled darkly. "Good-bye."

She squeezed her hand controlling the sand. Their eyes were wrenched from their heads and their screamed in sheer agony.

Now Kyuubi was frightened. All that blood... She was now attracting the attention of the woman she saved. She decided to finish what she started.

She spun her hands slowly while the sand enclosed them. She lifted them up, and squeezed her hand again. They blew up from the inside, like what happened when you feed Alpha Seltzer to a pigeon. She released her hands and the sand fell again.

There was nothing there, their bodies were disintegrated. But the sand, it was stained red. Blood.

Kyuubi was an innocent girl. She had never killed anybody. And now, she had to run. She commanded the sand to form a gourd on her back, so they couldn't identify the bodies.

The gourd was strapped to her back by the rich lady. She looked no more than 28.

"I saved you. I expect you to not tell anybody, lest I use my sand on you." Kyuubi was not used to being so mean. She was a good person at heart, and she never so much as spoke a cruel word to anybody before.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that her only friend was her weird, blonde sister, Inday.

The rich lady nodded and stared at the 13 year old in fright. Kyuubi began to sob and sprint away.

"What have I done?" She asked herself. She was on her hammock now, stressed and shocked. "What am I?!?"

And for the first time in her life, Kyuubi was crying.