TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Monsoon by arsenic_android

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: NOT MINE *sniff*


Sakura held Sasuke, broken in her arms. Tears streaming down her face, she held him close, the smell of the hospital filling her nostrils. Sobbing and wailing, she was all alone in the room, the moniters beeping and lights shining glaringly in her watery eyes.


Why did he have to do this? She thought desperately, any happy thoughts that Sakura possessed were pushed away by the memories of Sasuke lying on the forest floor.



I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing left here anymore
My room is cold
It's making me insane

I've been waiting here so long
But now the moment seems to've come,
I see the dark clouds coming up again.




*Flashback*


She first thought he was dead. Dead to the world. Nothing left of him but the chance for maggots to crawl up and eat away his porcelain skin. It was raining. The water droplets hit her, and it felt like fire against her back. She held her raven, her Sasuke, screaming into the empty forest.


Pressing her ear against his wet chest, she could hear the faint sound of his heart beating. Shaking, Sakura stood up in the stillness, the only audible sound in the small clearing they were in was the sound of the cruel water pounding against the wood and the ground. She screamed again, hoping for all her troubles to disappear, like the rain washes away the bad, and welcomes the new. She knew this would never be for her Sasuke. He would always be broken.


*End Flashback*


Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world,
To the end of time,
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm,
Into the blue,
And when I lose myself I think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you



The beeping of monitors stirred Sakura from her deathly sleep, and she shielded the light coming in from the window with her pale, bruised hand. She looked at Sasuke, looking so peaceful, but she knew the tormenting dreams plagued his slumber.


He was so brave. Escaping from Orochimaru and killing his henchman, Kabuto. Running blindly through the forest, he encountered Itachi. He hurt him. Her Sasuke, her raven, he love. The mangekyou proving to be too much for the weak and famished Sasuke. He collapsed, tormented on the ground where Sakura found him. The memories pestered her like ghosts, never giving up, always chasing and haunting.


A half moon's fading from my sight
I see a vision in its light
But now it's gone and left me so alone
I know I have to find you now
Can hear your name, I don't know how
Why can't we make this darkness feel like home?



Oh god, the rain. The sound of the rain. Her head was full of buzzing. Sasuke in her arms. What was happening to her? The rain is not stopping. It HURTS! Like icy fire on her skin, burning holes in the fabric of her flimsy uniform. Sasuke! Her raven. She whimpered.


Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of timeWhere the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I loose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon



A groan was heard in the deathly silence of the opressing space of the hospital room. The beeping sped up. Sakura shouted. Straining muscles, the sound of the rain fading away.


I'm fighting all this power
Coming in my way
Let it send me straight to you
I'll be running night and day
I'll be with you soon
Just me and you
We'll be there soon
So soon

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I loose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon



Eyes flew open. Gasping. Red eyes slowly fading to black. The icy chill was gone. Gone into the sunshine. Melting. Her clenched hands slowly held cold ones, as eyes connected. Her Sasuke, her raven, her love. He was with her once more.


Through the monsoon
Just me and youThrough the monsoon



Just me and you




(first time writing a song fic. is it alright??)