TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thoughts on a Mission by arsenic_android

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

_________________________________________

Ino didn’t like her men skinny. She always thought that if they hugged her, she might break them or they would give her bruises from their sticking out ribs.

Sasuke was different. He was not skinny, he was muscular. But, still, Ino didn’t like him in that way. When she was younger, she only started “liking” Sasuke because Sakura was getting on her nerves and she wanted to annoy her. But, many years had passed, and it was too late to take it back.

No, Ino liked her men with a little “meat” on their bones. Her grandfather was like that, and she loved hugging him for that reason. He made her feel safe.

So, on this day that she was contemplating these things, her team was sitting in the middle of the forest, having a break in between missions. After coming to all these different conclusions about herself, it caused Ino to look over at Chouji. He was funny, (most of the time) smart (sometimes) and he made her smile. It made her wonder.

***

Chouji didn’t like salt and vinegar chips. Ever since he was a little boy. They were too salty for him. He liked the type of chip that when you bit into, your mouth would explode with flavour.

Chouji didn’t like blueberries. They were too round, and an unnatural color. Grapes were different. Green is the color of nature, so they’re good to eat. He only liked green grapes though. Not the purple ones or the black ones.

So, on this day that he was contemplating these things, he and Ino were asked to get some firewood. No biggy. He followed the thoughtful looking girl into the forest.

***

Chouji was leaning over to get some sticks that were lying on the ground, and when he stood up, he caught a whiff of something that smelled nice. Sniffing around the area, he realized that it was Ino. He leaned over to her and remarked,

“Ino, you smell really good today. If you were food, I’d eat you right up!”

Chouji did not mean this in a sexual way, and Ino realized that. With a flash, it dawned on her that this was probably the most sincere compliment that one could ever get from the larger boy.

Without even thinking, Ino placed a soft kiss on Chouji’s lips. He smiled. She smiled.

***

Ino really liked Chouji. He was funny, smart, cute and he made her smile. When he took her out to movies on their dates, he always let her eat from the popcorn bucket first. When he gathered her in his arms, she felt safe, and the world was alright once more.

Chouji really liked Ino. She was pretty, had a great outlook on life, and she made him smile. When he took her out for dinner on their dates, she ate, not like some girl that was always on a diet. When he gathered her in his arms, he made her feel safe, and the world was alright once more.

(A/N complete drabble. I always thought that Ino and Chouji should get together ^_^)