TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke by sasuke kun

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: If you think chapter was heavy, then you'll be surprised to find out that was only the introduction.
Chapter 2: TEAM 7
the next day...
"I was surprised to see Naruto there after he hadn't be named a genin. And even more surprised to see that the was wearing a Hitai-ate. (headband)
I had heard something going on about Naruto and the secret shadow clone scroll. Apparently, ( after much bragging from Naruto) he told us that the other Jonin teacher, Mizuki, was a traitor trying to steal the scroll from Naruto. (Though I still can't beleve it) Naruto beat him single handedly using his kage-binshin no justsu. Then Iruka came in and Things went downhill from there.

Iruka "Alright class, settle down settle down. As you already know, I have to assign you teams of three. I will start with team 1-15. Then we'll take a break for lunch and you'll meet your senseis."

"I kinda zoned out into, Uh... i dunno, Emoness? for a while. Then suddenly I heard...

"Uzumaki Naruto... Haruno Sakura... ( a '"YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!'" from Naruto and a *groan* from Sakura) then... Uchiha Sasuke.
Team number 7...

"I faintly heard Sakura scream ' Oh YEAH!!! EAT THAT INO-PIG!!!!!!' and a groan from Naruto. but I wanted to scream. I might've screamed, I dunno, but this was possibly the worst people I could've been set with. Later we went to lunch to meet another night mare person, Hatake Kakashi.

"Hello, students. I'm Kakashi you're new sensei... Yeah that's about it. Introduce yourselves to me now.

"Hi, I'm Haruno Sakura and I like sweet things, flowers and Sas..." *blush*

"Um, Hello Kaka-sensei!!!! I'm Uzumaki Naruto, I enjoy eating ramen, and tasting new types of ramen. My life ambition is to be the Hokage!!!!

"I'm Uchiha Sasuke... I don't like anything particularly and think that Sakura and Naruto are idiots. My lifes ambition is to kill a certain someone that killed my entire clan.

"Wow... that was certainly more evil that I meant to sound... But I hope Kakashi got my message. Those asses. I hate my whole team. How am I supposed to keep up with a monster while simultaneously waiting for a pink bimbo. AND, CONTRARY TO THE HOKAGES BELIEFS, KAKSHI ISN'T HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, get rid of this feels so good.
Chapter end notes: Please R&R. It's lonely at the Uchiha Mansion. lol.