TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Deception. by AphoriditeRose

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Here we are!"

Hinata, Neji, and Hanibi decended the bus steps and into the crisp cold air of December. The trio where on a christmas holiday together in Canada, leaving the bustle of Japan to relax in a more secluded area.


Hinata breathed in the fresh air while adjusting her scarf and ear muffs, and smiled brightly at her cousin and little sister.


"It's beautiful."


Pale opal eyes scanned the horizon, a crystal blue lake lay peacefully warming under the unfaltering sun-rays. A border of pine-trees stood proudly over their lake, whispering in the gentle breeze. Snow-peeked mountains produced from the oposite end of said lake, and Hinata sighed thoughtfully.


"Hey, Hinata, come take your luggage will you? Unless you want to leave it here. Im not sure the bus-driver will fit in your clothes though."


The stout, round bus-driver glared at Hanabi, and his moustache bristled indignantly. She stuck her tounge out when he turned round, and passed Hinata her suitcase.


"Hanibi, try to be a little nicer to the locals, will you? We're trying to get away from trouble for a little while, not cause it."


"Ano, Neji-san you're such a bore."


Neji grunted, and took a stand next to Hinata, also looking at the scenery.


Peace and tranquility. Perfect.


"Temari, watch where you're going will you?! Fuck sake woman."


"Kankuro, your such a misery guts, lighten up will you? Hey Gaara, have you seen the keys to out cabin? I swear I put them in here somewhere..."


"You lost the keys?!"


Neji frowned and rubbed his temples with his thumbs, wishing he hadn't .. thought.. so soon. He let out an irritated grunt, and pulled his jacket closer round him.


"I have the keys, Temari, Kankuro. Calm down. You're scaring the other guests."


Hinata turned to see a boy, around her age, standing in the bus doorway, his gloved hands holding onto the rail as he made his way towards his holiday occupants. His ruby hair was rustled in the wind, and he shook it out of his eyes with an air of grace. Opal eyes met green, and Hinata looked down at her feet, heat rushing to her face as she played with the strings of her jumper.


"I'm sorry. They won't disturb you again. Temari, Kankuro, come. Our cabin is this way."


"Ano, coming Gaara..."


Gaara...


Hinata gazed after the retreating form curiously. He looked younger than the other two, yet they obeyed him without retort or protest. She tilted her head slightly, her hair falling infront her her face, and she tucked it neatly behind her ear before pulling her suitcase along after them.


"Come on, our cabin is this way too."


Neji stole one last look at the lake, before persuing Hinata and Hanibi to the Aurora Resort where they where staying for the next week and a half.