TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Teardrops by Kimimaro16

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I do not own Naruto or this song.
Now enjoy this simply Hinata/Naruto Songfic.
Teardrops On My Guitar By: Taylor Swift

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without

Everyday is the same for her. He walks around drooling after Sakura, never even noticing that she is being torn apart. She loves him so much, but she could never tell him. She was too afraid to say the words. Besides after you have waited so long you can almost start believing that living with a lie is better than living without that special someone in your life.

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night

He doesn’t even try but he can always bring a smile to her face. He has always liked that about her, she is always smiling. If Sakura hadn’t have stolen his heart he might have tried for Hinata, but he didn’t think she liked him like that anyway.

When he talks to her the crowd disappears. She had gotten herself into trouble before when Kiba had been talking to her or something and he had walked into the room. He took her breath away, even if all he did was smile at her. He had no idea how much it hurt her when he talked about Sakura. Hinata couldn’t like her now if she tried, but luckily she never had to.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

She spends her nights crying into her pillow. Her father asks what’s wrong but she could never explain why she’s so in love with that knucklehead. So he goes away and the tears start again.

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause

She sees people almost daily, insulting him, hitting him, and loathing him. It is one of the few things that make her blood boil. Kiba had stopped insulting him because he was afraid of what she would do. He was perfect in her eyes even if he would never return her love.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

She can’t change her mind about him, even though, unlike him, she could see that Kiba was in love with her. Her heart can’t be swayed even if it’s broken.

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

At the end of the day she retreats to her room once more and grabs his picture and throws it across the room as she begins to cry again. Tomorrow morning she will regret her actions and go to collect the broken glass, but for now she will try to sleep. But her dreams are always filled with thoughts of her would be lover, the number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.
----------------------------------
Chapter end notes: Short but to the point
Please R&R
It was a little bit sad but we all know it’s the truth, unfortunately.