TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reviving the Clan by Frosty

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Reviving the Clan

(Rated for hinted stuff. If I acctually work up the courage to write a lemon the rating will go up)

A/N: An idea I’ve been sitting on for a while. We were discussing fanfic ideas we had had in art recently, and I brought up this one idea about Naruto staying in his female form for nine months because he got pregnant. Just seemed like a fun idea, and I kicked it around for a while before deciding that I had better things to do. But in class that day people told me that it would be fun, and I thought to myself ‘what the hell, might as well.’ The result lies before you, please read and enjoy.

While you were out: Naruto’s dream was finally realized when Tsunade passed away due to alcohol poisoning and he was chosen as the next Hokage. Sasuke did eventually come back around eight years before this story takes place, and it took him close to a year and a-half to get accepted by the village as a whole, though even now there are people who don’t trust him. He and Naruto have been together for roughly six years, much to Sakura’s and Ino’s displeasure. The two were pretty quick to recover though, and Ino found her match with Shikamaru while Sakura found herself turning to her former Sensei, the one who had always been there for her, no matter what the circumstances. Ino and Shikamaru never did get married, it was ‘to troublesome’ but they’re as close as a couple can get, happily childless. Sakura and Kakashi, surprisingly enough, did get married after only a year of dating, and now have three and a half kids.
---
“Naruto? You awake?” Sasuke’s voice was quiet, hesitant as he looked over at the blonde, his eyes carefully displaying nothing.
“Yeah…” Naruto rolled over in the bed and looked up at the Uchiha, carelessly rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with one hand, though he still seemed half-asleep. He smiled at Sasuke, but got nothing in return. That woke him up. An almost worried expression filled his blue eyes as he sat up, taking Sasuke’s hand in his own. “What’s up?”
“I-” Sasuke began, but couldn’t bring himself to say what was on his mind. It would hurt Naruto so much… “I love you, Naruto…” he began again. Naruto responded to this with a bright smile.
“I love you to, Sasuke” he informed ‘His Uchiha’ leaning forward to give him a kiss. Sasuke pulled back, his expression pained. “What’s going on?” Naruto looked bewildered and a bit hurt. Sasuke almost gave in right then. Who cared about his clan? Was it worth it, to hurt his dear, dear Naruto for his needs? But it had to be done. He steeled himself for what he was about to say, what he was about to do to the man grasping his hand.
“We can’t do this anymore” he said firmly.
“What? But… Sasuke!” Naruto’s hurt was clear on his face. He was crushed, it was written all over him… pain, confusion, disbelief, mostly pain though. He pulled his hand from Sasuke’s and averted his eyes.
“i-I’m sorry, Naruto.” Sasuke started, trying to explain “I love you” Naruto huffed “I really do! But I have a duty! You have to understand”
“There’s nothing to understand, Sasuke. You’re done with me, I get it!”
“No! That’s not it at all, you baka! I really do love you, Naruto” Sasuke insisted. “But… like I said… I have a duty…”
“Yeah? And what might that be?”
“I’m the last of the Uchiha clan”
“Yeah. So?”
“So it’s my job to revive it, to bring my clan back to its former glory. And I need to get started, I’ve been putting it off for too long. For Kani’s sake, Sakura and Kakashi are halfway to creating their own clan, what with Misa, the twins, and another on the way! I need to start reproducing. For that I need…” he gulped a bit at the thought “children. And for that I need… girls. I love you, only you, Naruto, but I can’t do this with you. You just… don’t have the right equipment(1)” Sasuke said in a rush, his hand on Naruto’s shoulders. He started to shake it off, then paused, a thoughtful look coming into his shockingly blue eyes.
“Or do I?” He murmured to himself, then he smiled up at Sasuke, an idea-light bulb expression on his face. “Sasuke! We can do this! You don’t have to leave! You can revive your clan, right here. Right now even.”
“Hun? How?” Sasuke asked, looking totally confused.
“With me! You need a girl, right?” Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded, still looking confused. Naruto went through a few hand-signals and with a poof Sexy-Jutsu-Naruto stood before Sasuke. “Well you got one!” Sasuke blinked, his face blank as he stared at Naruto. Slowly, a grin spread over his face.
“That might just work” he said thoughtfully. “With the kyuubi’s chakra you could probably hold that form for nine-months… Naruto, you were really smart there!”
“That’s been known to happen. Don’t sound so surprised” Naruto said, sounding a bit miffed.
“Wait… what do we do about the running of Konoha?” Sasuke inquired. “You’re Hokage, it’s not like you can just disappear for nine months” both boys – or rather, the boy and the girl-who-was-boy – sat down, looking stumped.
“I know! I’ll just say I’m sick!” Naruto decided. Sasuke looked at him dryly.
“For nine months?” he asked
“It could happen…”
“No, it couldn’t. How about we say you’re visiting another village. Suna could work. We’ll send messaged to Gaara and let him know that were pretending that you’re staying with him for that time so that he can cover for us. You can stay in the Uchiha complex with me for the whole time you’re… like this” he waved his hands at Naruto’s now feminine self “It’s big, and no-one comes here except for me.”
“It’s perfect. This’ll work! We’re gonna revive your clan! Dattebayo!” Naruto exclaimed, jumping up and punching the air excitedly. His feet had barely touched the ground again before he was knocked off his feet, landing on his back on the bed. Sasuke was right behind him, positioning himself above Naruto as he bent down and placed a fiery kiss on the boy’s – girl’s? – mouth.
“Then let’s get started” he growled.

---

A/N: I’m sure you can imagine what happens next, so I’m not gonna write it for you. I’m no good at lemon anyway, so I’m really doing you a favor, and if I did write it I probably wouldn’t be able to stop blushing for a good week.
Also, sorry for how OOC the characters are in this. It’s really hard to keep them in character in this setting.

(1) ‘The Right Equipment’ a great one-shot on the KakaSaku fanfiction archive. Read it.