TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leaf's Squad 15 by Zaku Hyuga

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
[the next day]
“Shinabaru we better leave now if we’re going to make it in time for your match .” Zaku called as he and Satoshi waited outside Shinabaru’s house. Zaku was digging his toe in the dirt when Shinabaru came running out.
“Ready,” Shinabaru said huffing, “had to rush and get my stuff. Mom made me clean my room before I cold leave.” He rolled his eyes.
“Okay let’s get moving.” Satoshi commanded. The trio walked down the path with the sun gleaming off of their headbands, when they heard shouting.
“Wait up!” Mizuki shouted as she chased after them.
“Oh, hey Mizuki.” Satoshi said when she finally caught up.
“Hey--guys.” said Mizuki in between breathes.
“We started to think you weren’t coming after all.” Zaku said looking at Mizuki.
“I wouldn’t–miss this–for–the world.” Mizuki got out still trying to catch her breath, smiling as they walked.
“What were you able to find out about Naruto , Zaku?” Shinabaru asked, glaring at Mizuki, trying to figure out what exactly she meant by her comment.
“Right. I almost forgot.” Zaku told Shinabaru, “I was able to find out that he’s really good at Shadow Clone jutsu and he...”
[a short while later]
“Hey, I started to think that you chickened out!” Naruto yelled from the post he was sitting on.
“You wish.” Shinabaru yelled back.
Sasuke was leaning against the post on Naruto’s right and Sakura was sitting next to Sasuke. Kakashi was leaning against a tree reading “Icha Icha Paradise”.
“It’s been awhile, Satoshi.” Kakasi said, not looking up from his story.
“That it has. I see your still reading your favorite book series.” Satoshi answered as squad 15 approached the group.
“You know each other?” Sakura asked.
“Yes. We were on the Anbu Black Ops together for a few years.”Kakashi replied as he put his book away.
“That’s right. He saved my life on more than one occasion, I didn’t quite get to pay him back.” Satoshi added.
“Enough about you two,” Naruto cut into the reminiscing, “This is about me and him.
“Naruto that’s so rude!” Sakura yelled as she clobbered Naruto.
“That’s right though, except that you’re the one who’s gonna get his butt kicked!” Shinabaru fired back. Sasuke, Zaku, and Mizuki chuckled at the trade-off of insults that ensued.
“Why don’t we get this match started.” Kakashi interrupted the insults, “I’ll referee if no one has a problem with it.”
“No complaints from me.” said Shinabaru.
“Me neither.” Naruto said.
“Then let the match begin!”
Shinabaru and Naruto charged each other. Naruto threw a right punch. Shinabaru dodged to the left and tried kneeing Naruto in the gut. Naruto jumped into the air and flipped behind Shinabaru. He kicked Shinabaru's side. Shinabaru popped in a cloud of smoke.
"What!?" Naruto said looking around. Just as he looked up he saw Shinabaru's foot coming at him. Naruto did three backflips to evade the kick. Shinabaru threw a bunch of shuriken and kunai at Naruto. Naruto ducked just in time and the weapons pummeled the tree behind him.
"Pretty good." Naruto congradulated, breathing a bit heavier than when the match began.
"Ya, you too." Shinabaru said, also breathing heavier. Naruto stood up straight.
"Okay! Time to get serious! Shadow clone jutsu!" A clone appeared on either of Naruto's sides.
"Alright. You wanna get serious, let's get serious." Shinabaru growled through clenched teeth,"Shadow Defense!" Shinabaru's shadow become a circle and he was in the middle of it. Tentacle-like projections shot up from the circle."Bring it!"
"Very impressive. Looks like they are going to get serious." Satoshi thought.
"No problem!" Naruto yelled as he and his clones charged. As soon as they got near the tentacles whipped the clones and Naruto, popping the clones and sending Naruto flying backwards.
"I'll just try again. Shadow Clone Jutsu!" This time Naruto created three clones. Naruto and the clones charged from all directions. The attack ended in the same results as the first.
"Grrr. I can't break through. He's defended everywhere." Naruto thought to himself, "Wait! I have an idea!" Naruto created three more clones.
"Naruto that's not working!" Sakura yelled.
"Man. What a loser." Sasuke commented.
"Wow! Shinabaru's winning." Mizuki stated in astonishment.
"Not for long. He's getting caocky and letting his guard down." Zaku observed aloud.
"Huh? What?" Mizuki and Sakura said simultaneously.
"He's right," Satoshi said knowingly, "watch." Mizuki and Sakura turned their attention back to the fight. Naruto and his clones charged once more.
"Trying again? It still won't work." Shinabaru forewarned. The clones met the tentacles again, but this time all of the Narutos popped, a real one didn't fly away this time.
"What in the world? Where is he-" Shinabaru almost got to finish saying before kicked in the back of the head by Naruto. Shinabaru was sent flying into the trees.
"Haha. Fool! You got so busy watching my clones around you, you forgot to watch from above."
"Ya, well I've got the advantage now!" Shinabaru called from within the trees.
"Come on out here coward!"Naruto yelled.
"You have to find me first."
"Fine if you won't come out then I'll come in." Naruto walked into the trees looking around carefully, making sure to keep his guard up for a surprise attack. "There's no use in hiding, I'm going to find you."
"I doubt that!" Shinabaru called from within the trees.
"Hehe. Gotcha." Naruto spotted Shinabaru's shadow coming from behind a tree in the direction he yelled from.
"Oh Shinabaru." Satoshi said shaking his head disappointedly. Zaku started chuckling.
"What are you laughing about? It's not funny. He gave himself away so stupidly. I'm embarrased to be on the same team." Mizuki stated.
"You'll see in a minute." Zaku answered still smirking.
Naruto crept over to where the shadow was. Naruto swang with a kunai around the other side of the tree, only for it to meet bark. Naruto couldn't believe his eyes. The shadow was there, he was right on top of it, but no Shina--- BOOM!!! The shadow exploded right under Naruto's feet. The ground vibrated knocking everyone but Kakashi and Satoshi to the ground. Naruto went flying 10 feet in the air into the main clearing. Shinabaru stepped out of the other side of the clearing. Everyone stood up, wide-eyed with astonishment at the power of the attack.
"Wow that was a lot stronger than I thought it'd be." Zaku said, still getting to his feet.
"That was my Shadow Bomb jutsu. I can enfuse my chakra with part of my shadow then leave it behind to detonate when I choose. In that liitle trick I used my whole shadow so you would think I was hiding behind the tree. Hehe, gotcha."
"I didn't even know he could do that." Satoshi exclaimed still amazed.
"Ya, he started to work on it after the Cuunin Exams. He just got it to work a couple of days ago." Zaku informed everyone.
"Very impressive." Kakashi told himself.
Naruto got to his feet. "Nice trick, but I'm not finished yet."
"Sorry to inform you, but it is. See that black spot in front of you?" Naruto looked at the black circle on the ground, "Another Shadow Bomb."
"What you think I'm gooing to alk onto that again? Not a chance."
"You don't have a choice."
"What!?"
"Look behind you. Oh, sorry. You can't. I'll have to do it for you." Shinabaru turned his head and Naruto's followed the same motion. Naruto spotted the shadow coming from the trees connecting to his.
"Th-th-that's like Shikamaru's Shadow Possession jutsu." Naruto muttered terrified.
"Exactly like Shikamaru's Shadow Possession jutsu. We're cousins actually, me and him. I've got just enough chakra to end this. All I need to do is make you walk forward and as soon as I release you from my possession, detonate the bomb. I put just enough chakra into it to finish you off, but not hit myself with the exlosion." Shinabaru finished.
"Amazing." Sakura said.
"Just like that loser to get caught." Sasuke scoffed.
"Very acurately calculated." Satoshi told himself, "I'm impressed."
"Well look's like I should call the match. The winner is-"
"Not so fast!" A voice yelled from the trees cutting Kakashi off.
"U-ZU-MA-KI!" Four Narutos appeared from out of nowhere and kicked Shinabaru into the air. "Naruto Barrage!" Naruto yelled as he appeared over Shinabaru and kickked him headfirst into the ground. Shinabaru lay face first on the ground unconcious.
"The winner, Naruto Uzumaki." Kakashi announced.
"GO NARUTO!" Sakura cheered.
"WHAT!" Mizuki yelled.
"Poor guy. Almost had it won. Come on let's go see if he's alright." Zaku said.
Shinabaru sat up as Satoshi, Mizuki, Zaku, Sasuke, and Sakura walked over.
"You alright Shinabaru?" Satoshi asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. How in the world did you do that!?"Shinabaru shouted rather loudly.
"Hehe. When I was flying through the air after the explosion I replaced myself with a shadow clone, that's what you used your possession on. In the mean time I hid in the woods and waited for the time to strike." Naruto said snickering, full of pride.
"Seems you've taught your students well Kakashi." Satoshi commented.
"You too Satoshi." Kakshi returned the compliment.
"Now Shinabaru, congradulate your opponent." Satoshi tols Shinabaru authoratively.
"Congradulations." Shinabaru said holding his hand out. He could taste something bitter in the back of his mouth as he said the words.
"You too!" Naruto said taking Shinabaru's hand and shaking it.
"But don't let this go to your head. I want a rematch someday."
"It's a deal." Naruto promised giving Shinabaru a thumbs up. Shinabaru returned the gesture and everyone laughed.
"What's so funny!?" Naruto and Shinabaru yelled together.