TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Can I Help You? by Shmoobunny182

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: chapter 2. yeah. like a million months later PX sorry.
Naruto waked to the office as slowly as possible. He could probably guess what was to come. Though he couldn’t figure out what. It isn’t as if he had done anything remotely bad. Sure he was daydream when he was supposedly supposed to be paying attention to what his sensei as saying, but he just couldn’t. He had a lot on his mind. And he was pretty sure that what ever he was thinking about was way more important than what ever silly geography question he was being asked. Or was it grammar!? Oh well. What ever it was it wasn’t important now that he wasn’t in class. The main thing he needs to focus on is what Principle Tsunade was going to do to his sorry ass.
When Naruto arrived to the main office, Shizune, the assistant at the front desk told him to “wait on one of the chairs in the room until Tsunade-Hime is ready.” In a very snooty tone no less. “Humph.” Grumbled Naruto silently. ‘She doesn’t have to sound so rude about it’ he though once he was seated. In about15 minutes Tsunade came out from behind the until recently closed doors, fuming as always, as she does when she just finishes loads of paper work.
“What brings you here again brat? This is the 2nd time today!” Tsunade began.
“Kicked out of Kakashi-sensei’s class.”

“Again? That’s like… -Tsunade counted on her fingers to show exaggeration- 4 times this week already. Not to mention the countless times you have been kicked out from Asuma-san’s class this week. Wasn’t that like, 7 times already? 2 in one period even!”

“hehe…”

“This is no laughing matter Naruto-kun. Aside from all the detentions and being kicked out, your way behind in class work and your grades are falling. And I know you were out for own personal reasons, but you were back long enough to make those things up already...”

“I know I know! And I will I swear!!”

“That’s what you said the last time.!” By now Tsunade was getting frustrated. There’s something else she needed to say. And this was mighty important. “Listen kid. Before you were thrown down here, I was just about to call you. I also knew it was you who came in and I needed to prompt myself to say what I’m about to say. Naruto-“

“What? What is it that you could possibly be so hard to say to me?!”

“Naruto… The police found traces of cocaine and marijuana in your house…”

“Wha- what? No!! That’s not true. You can’t believe them can you? Baa-chan!!! You’ve got to believe me!!” Naruto looked up at the Bust blond women standing before him, with frantic worry sparkling in his big baby blues.

“I’m sorry Naru-chan. I would never go against what this one police man says. Hun, the one who discovered it was you Godfather Jiraiya…so sorry” Tsunade looked down and looked Naruto straight in the eyes. Never breaking contact, for if she did, he would break down right there. Though, she didn’t need to look away for that to happen.

“I hate you!!!” screamed the frightened blond. The panic-stricken teenager might not have noticed that she noticed, he had tears brimming in his eyes, but she did. And he was to embarrassed to care and he ran into his ‘Baa-chans ‘ office and slam the door shut. Hysterical screams and cries could be heard from the closed off door.
Chapter end notes: like?
R&R plz.