TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rebellion... by Godisdead_Fearispower

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I hope you love this... Just don't flame...
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter notes: I won't spoil...just read.
"Sir, we have found a small village that has abnormal abilities" a young scientist said to an older man.
The man had on a sleek black suit and gray tie. He was in his late forties and in top physical condition. Slowly, he looked up and said "Attack and control."

Naruto woke up with a long yawn. As he walked across the room he stretched. But he stopped suddenly. Something wasn't right. He looked out of his window and saw something he hoped he would never see again. An entire army approaching from the north. But this army was different. They were using chakra to keep large green objects in the air and large, oddly shaped objects of a similar color dragged across the ground. But that wasn't the thing that worried Naruto. It was the thousands of shinobi that were escorting the green beasts. Naruto almost snickered as he thought 'green beast'.
Naruto got dressed and ran towards the gate. Although he couldn't see the gate, his enhanced hearing and smell could detect sweat and cries of pain. That meant battle.
An all too familiar sensation shot through Naruto as demonic chakra flowed through his body. Even though the Kyuubi and himself had fused long ago, the chakra still didn't feel like his own.
As he approached the gate he didn't like what he saw. Bodies were strewn everywhere and the shinobi were dressed in dark green armor, which camouflauged into the forest almost flawlessly. They weilded odd black weapons with handles below the body. Naruto quickly rushed forward and slashed open a nearby soldier. He fell instantly and didn't get back up. 'That blow wouldn't have done that much damage to a real shinobi.' That's when it hit Naruto. "These are civilians!"
Suddenly Naruto saw flashes of light come from the end of the dark weapons and Naruto thought, 'What's a flash of light go-' as a piercing pain hit his arm.
He felt a small piece of metal in his arm. It was denser than steel but he couldn't tell what it was. Before he could figure it out, Naruto was blasted to pieces by thousands of the small pieces of metal that not even Naruto's enhanced vision could see.
As Naruto felt himself fade out of consciousness he thought, "Heh, Baa-chan, I guess I never kept my promise. But at least I kept the necklace."
Chapter end notes: I hope you liked it. Please read and review. I am really hoping that this doesn't suck. It's my first real fic and I was pretty nervous on how this was going to turn out.