TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


true love by fox_demon97

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I was board and this just came to me
Naruto was acting differnt latly and every one knew about it. What was going on with me i never felt like this before it's something that needed taken care of.

Naruto was going to ask his new friend Kenji he is the holder for the four tailed dog master of thunder and lighting. They have been helping Naruto to talk to kyuubi. The villagers never wanted another demon container but he and Kyoko had no where else to go. Kyoko is Kenji's twin sister her and Naruto get along well.

Kenji i dont know what to do it's been going on since you two have arived and i don't know how to deal with it. It scares me that Kyuubi is trying to get out and i never had to deal with her trying to do that before.

Is it hurting when you get the fealing and is it by the seal?

No he could not feal it by the seal but every where. Seeing the nervis look he was giving him Kenji knew it was not Kyuubi trying but knew that he had to help his best friend.

Naruto i want to try something but im not shore if it will help. Naruto trusted his friend and knew he was tring to help so he agreed.

Kenji took his hand back and a purple glow was coming off his hand as he placed it on Naruto's side where Rai told him to a mark showed up and disapered. As Kenji looked at Naruto he noticed he was a she more prittyer than his sexy jutsu but more fragele and pete.

Naruto was about to say whats wrong when he found his voice more soft and not his own. He frozz as his rather large close hung. He wanted to know what his friend had done.

Kenji told him that it was not his falt but he just broke a seal on his side that was thier Naruto needed to go to see Tsunade he knew this had to be a joke.
Chapter end notes: pls help with ideas