TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Snowy Whispers by Seins_Sorrow

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Can Ino keep her feelings for Shikamaru, among friend?
Chapter notes: Secret's out.
It was the beginning of the new year that happened to be everyones favorite story, because of all the new arrivials at the shcool. Now the roockie nine sees their selves in the presents of middle school..how i don't really know.

Walking on her way to the Nara residence was yound 14 year old Yamanaka Ino

Ino knocks at the door.

"Hello Ino, come on in" Mrs.Nara said calmly

"Thank you Mrs.Nara" Ino said as she enters placing her backpack on the floor

As young Shikamaru Nara walks down the stairs with his shirt half on from stepping out the shower to open his sleepy eyes to a blushing Yamanaka.

"Hey Ino, your here early."Shikamaru announces as he yawns oncemore

"Yeah I knew it would take you forever to come get me, so I choose to surprise you...surprise" Ino said as she darted her eyes away from Shikamaru's figure. What an amazing figure too... Ino explained to herself

"Heh, how troublesome...hey you look nice today"Shikamaru said sheepishly as he went to his father

"Shikamaru..." Ino whispered

"You can wait in my room and I'll be up there in a while" Shikamaru said

"oh okay" Ino responed and headed up stairs, She entered his room looking around as she followed her normal routine then to find a mirror gazing into her reflection seeing her new outfit a pair of tight light blue jeans and a white strapless shirt. Putting on her strawberry flavored lip gloss and checking her make-up, placed on lightly this morning.

"Your sin is Vanity isn't it?" Shikamaru said teasing as he walked in putting a second shirt on short sleeves and a long sleeve on under it.

"No.. and it's pronunced Pride. Well, It is and yours is what sloth?"Ino said as she placed her hand on her hip and a scarcastic tone

"Heh, okay but why are you dressed like that?" Shikamaru questioned, smirking to himself as Ino took her favorite pose, His favorite pose.

"Like what? I just want to make a impression"Ino said in a defensive tone.

"A impression huh? On who?" Shikamaru qusetioned thining it would be that Sasuke Uchiha.

"It's not important lets just go" Ino said trying to rust out the door bumping into him looking up at him rememebering what happened between them that past winter break she slept over without his parents being home,how she cherished that moment.

"Your so troublesome.." Shikamaru said as he grabed his backpack and walked out behind Ino admiring the view. Ino how you have grown...filled out just nicely...not too pretty.....

"Hey, Ino-pig" Sakura yelled at Ino from her locked whiched was right next to Shikamaru to her left and Choji to his left.

"Oh, hi Sakura...how are you?"Ino asked with a small smirk gathering her books for her classes.

"I'am good and yourself Ino?" Sakura said, leaning on Ino's locker door.

"okay I guess, just..."Ino was interupted by the bell. "Oh im sorry I got to go" Dashing down the hallway

"Ino, wait up!!!" Choji shouted

Ino stops running and waiting for Shikamaru and Choji.

"Thanks, Ino why are you in such a hurry if we are in all same class?"Shikamaru asked as Ino is darting her eyes around the room.

"Oh...no reason"Ino responded "lets just go to class before were late"

"But..it's just homeroom with Iruka"Choji explained as Ino walked in front of them and Shikamaru placed a hand on Choji shoulder and whispered

"I think I know what is wrong with Ino but I have to tell you later at the table with Kiba and Naruto,okay?"Shikamaru informed. Nor too ugly, she beautiful....

Choji nodded as they entered the classroom with Choji going in first then Ino and Shikamaru in a few mintues later. Making the Class gossip, little mindless chat as homeroom was merely a social gathering for them and a time to do homework. Shino and Sasuke sit together in front of the last row with Kiba,Naruto,Choji and Shikamaru sitting at the squared table. Being only 6 tables the first table was Kin, Zaku, Menma and Tauaya. Then at the second was some mist nin's. At the third was Rock Lee, Neji and Tenten. The Four table was used for papers and the teachers materials. The fith table was Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Haku.

"So, Naruto what did you do this winter break?" Choji asked starting their conversation.

"Oh,me I hung out with Hinata and Sakura. Sasuke and Kakashi. You now the normal, you Choji?"Naruto finished and turned his attention toward Choji.

"I hung out with Family and a little with Shikamaru and Ino and Asuma. What about you kiba?"Choji asked

"Heh. Strangely I was with Tenten because her family was out of town and she stayed at my place...and we..yeah well she is now my girlfriend"Kiba said glancing at Tenten as she smiles back and smirks at Shikamaru gazing out the window which happened to be in Ino's direction. "Hey Shikamaru, you've been quite...more then usual how was your winter break?"Kiba ask anxiously

"Yeah, you said something happened between you and Ino as well"Choji ask watching Shikamaru blushing slightly

"Oh yeah, well you she Inos' family and mine have been close for a while now and then our parents went out and Ino felt unsafe about being home by herself so She surprised me by dropping by with her bags. I let her in and we went up to my room she layed on my bed I told her she should change out those wet and cold clothes...and she did" as Shikamaru began to blush lightly " I was sitting on the window seal watching the snow fall and the window reflection showed Ino undressing right behind me...I thought It be to troublesome to say anything and she was so beautiful with her hair down and she layed on my bed and asked me to lay beside her and she sit on top of me and undressed me....i didn't see the problem with doing the same.So I guess I can say that was the night Ino, kind of..gave me a different Christmas gift." Shikamaru finished as he rested his heads on the back of his head looking at Ino's flushed face.

-As we take a trip to the girls table-

"So Ino..what wrong with you?"Hinata questioned in concern

"Oh it's nothing..really"Ino lied as she placed a painted on smile on her face.

"Oh from what I heard, It's more then nothing"Haku interupted as he took a seat at the girls table

"Haku!"Ino hissed in annoyance

"What..what happened"Sakura questioned in confusion

"Ino had gone to a sleep over before we came back..."Haku said being warned by Ino's kicks under the table

"Ouch! With only another person"Haku finished

"With who?"Sakura questioned as she noticed Haku's eyes dart to Shikamaru several times

"With Shikamaru"Ino whispered as she began to turn red

"And wait tell you read what they did..In her notebook"Haku stated as he turns his darting eyes to the purple marble book clinched between Inos hand,then making it disappear in her black binder.

Ino blushed as Haku made it sound like more, After all they didn't have sex. He was her favorite guy friend, he was practically one of the girls.

"I will,soon enough"Sakura said as she glances at Hinata's smirk.

-Back to the guys table-


"Oh,what did she do?"Choji asked

"Well, if anything, It was more oral than what I had hoped."Shikamaru explained

"So you were Ino's first?"Kiba asked

"We didn't have sex."Shikamaru answered simply feeling to troublsome to answer them with a full response

"Oh now wonder Ino hasn't been able to take her eyes off of you"Naruto states.."Wait, you didn't have sex with her? What is wrong with you?"

"I wanted it to be special for her."Shikamaru looked over to Ino with burning desire to take her right then and there.

"Lee, watch the class." Iruka called before he stepped out
"Yes sir."Lee responded.

As they look up seeing the girls looking at them and Shikamaru's head movement shows that he wants her to come over to his table. As Ino gets up Shikamaru sits her in front of him on the table.Then Sakura and Hinata take that little purple book and begin to read

"Yes?"Ino asked quietly as she blushes slightly. "WHat do you want, Shika?"

"Nothing...."how troublesome, he thought, the way she says his name just drives him crazy. AT that moment SHikamaru could not contain his desire pulling her down to him kissing her passionately

"I...Ino and Shikamaru, Oh My God!!!"Sakura shouted talking about the little story in the book not leaving out any detail

As the kiss ends they find their selves begining the center of the classes attention,with Ino sitting on him, with one of his hands on her hips and the other leading it's self under her shirt.

"Oh..um..I..got...."Ino stumbled as she got up and got her things and ran out the class as the bell rang just in time

"That was a Interesting performance in class today Shikamaru..how unexpected of you" Shino explained in a professional manner

"My point's exactually" Neji stated

"Hey, I don't know but it was just an urge"Shikamaru justifed

"So it meant nothing?"Kin asked

"It meant something, I just don't feel like explaining it. Now Kin go do..whatever girls do"Shikamaru says as he signs in annoyance. Troublesome ceatures...

Living a normal life with her...

"Ino, are you okay?"Haku asked in a concern tone

"Yeah, just confused"Ino informed

"I understand but what happened between you too...?"Haku stopped him self to see Ino eyes sparkling like diamonds
She explained,Haku stared in disbelief
"Oh that sounds...romantic. And were talking about the same lazy Shikamaru Nara, right?" Haku questions

"Yes. I know it doesn't sound like Shikamaru but he was different that night. He didn't even have that bored look on his face and he was gentle"Ino explained as she blushed

"I see, you know what we should throw a party at you place Sakura"Haku suggested

"Yes we should, thats what we need how about the 8th I mean it's only the begining of spring break"Sakura said excited

"Okay, so it's set were having a party"Haku said in accomplishment

As they skiped their last clas Sakura and Haku left while Ino waited for Choji and Shikamaru

"Waiting for us this time, huh Ino?"Choji said in a playful tone

"Yeah, it's best if I walk you guys home or you might get lost"Ino said in her normal tone

"Back to your self I see" Shikamaru whispers to her

"Yeah, it just wasn't the same without me huh?"Ino asked

"Kinda quite but silence is always peacfull"Neji annouced behind her as he was at his locker

"N-Neji..."Ino stumbled since this last time they spoke was in the forest of death in the exams

"Yeah, you should relax more...it's bad for your skin if you worry to much"Neji explained as he stared at his things gathering them in his bag

"Okay, why do you care?"Ino asked

As Neji closed his locker and gazed into Ino's eye's smirking

"I do have to look at you,right?"Neji said being funny

"Yeah, you also have the choice not too."Ino replied as she walked off with Shikamaru and Choji

As Choji went to the barbecue stand to eat afterwards going home to rest and eat while studing

"So what was that kiss for?"Ino asked

"It's to troublsome to explain"Shikamaru replied

"Okay but I dont believe I asked that." Shikamaru sighed, Ino knew he wasn't gonna answer.
" Hey do you want to do your homework with me?"Ino asked since his grades were higher then her

"heh...sure why not"Shikamaru agreed

As they enter the Yamanaka's home heading upstairs, as they are in Ino's room fighting about the surface of a cylinder.

"Okay so do you get it?"Ino asked
"No, but I understand it more." Ino giggled as he layed back on her bed.
"How can you be a smart kid, if you don't understand the messages behind poems?"

"I don't know."Shikamaru agreed "okay English is out the way,I should check in at h..."Shikamaru stopped as he dropped his pencil to the floor while watching his parents walk to the door

"what?"Ino aske in concern

"My parents are here...what a drag."Shikamaru said as he sighed

As Ino layed on her bed Shikamaru joins her.

"Tired?"Shikamaru asked in a soft deep voice

"A little. I would ask you but it is a yes"Ino said in a smart tone

A knock at the door made the two teens spring up

"Yes"Ino's voice trembled

"Relax"Shikamaru whispered as he reached for her hand stroking it a little with he thumb.Making her blush at his touch

"Hey guys"Choji said as he walked in Ino lied back and laughed as Choji sat on the bed chatting with Shikamaru, Ino drifted to sleep and they joined her as well.

As they lay ther they drift of to sleep. AS Inoichi,Chouzu and Shikato look into the room to see they kids sleeping.

"Theses kids of ours are something"Inoichi stated

"Yeah, I wonder how they are so familiar?"Chouzu questioned dumbly

"Kida like us back in the day huh?"Shikato questioned

"Yeah..."They all said in unison and closed the door...
Chapter end notes: No, but Shikamaru sure can.