TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Trial by DragonBorn

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok...um...this chapter seemed a little rushed to me. Hope you all like how the story's coming out.
Recap:

“Oy! Hurry up! You guys are lagging behind!” Rachel called from the front with Gai and Lee, hands on hips.

They looked at each other, Ivy smirking, Crissy grinning.

“Race?”

“Your on!”

“Hurry up!” came Rachel’s voice again.

“Coming!” and they ran to catch up.

.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

The three girls stood mentally having a party and screaming for joy in their minds. What they thought would be impossible days ago was possible at that moment.

The walls of Konoha stood before them and its first impression of them was not really good. “Hey, Gai-san, thanks a lot.” Rachel breathed out when the entire group was able to go inside the walls.

Gai turned to them a big smile on his face only to find them disappeared to gods know where. “Eh?”

Somewhere else the girls stopped panting for breath. Their claves and lungs burned and their throats felt dry from the sudden speed run. “So…where…to?” Crissy wheezed leaning on Rachel for support, who was leaning on Ivy.

“Mo…tel.” Ivy answered then looked up and blinked “Well…what…do you…know?” she looked thoughtfully at the sign above their heads saying ‘Watu Inn’, she was slowly regaining her breath.

They went in and not a moment too soon that Crissy found out that they had a problem…no money.

“Shit.” She muttered facing her two friends…two who were grinning ear to ear.

“What?” Ivy held up a wallet one that looked particularly heavy.

“Where did you get that?” Crissy cautiously asked.

“While we were running I managed to nick it off some random dude.” Ivy whispered excited and went to the counter before Crissy could protest, and paid for a room.

“Which guy?” she asked Rachel.

“Um…hmmm…I don’t remember. I was too busy running away from Gai-san.” She shrugged.

Crissy’s left eyebrow twitched “Come on.” Ivy called jingling the keys to their room.

The room was fairly large with two single beds and a door leading to the bathroom. It was simple, with a desk in the corner, a window to the side, and a dresser by the wall.

“You do know we’re going to need clothes and shit?”

Rachel went to the bathroom.

“Yeah…..so what? We’ll go clothes shopping later.”

“In what?” Crissy demanded arms folded across her chest.

“I dunno…we could just walk around naked…” Ivy shrugged indifferent.

“Naked! Hell no!” she half-shouted horrified.

“What’s wrong with being naked? We were born naked. People already know what a female and a male look like. Adam and Eve were naked until Eve ate the apple.” Ivy counted her fingers.

“Its embarrassing! And with your body you’ll just traumatize the poor innocent kids out there.”

“Excuse me? My body is smexy!” then Ivy burst out laughing followed by Crissy.

“”I’m going to take a shower.” Rachel poked her head out the door. “There’s already stuff for things like that.”

“Then I’ll go shopping for clothes. Don’t worry about your sizes I already know.” Ivy grinned.

“Whoah…are you my stalker?” Rachel went wide-eyed then chuckled.

“Stalker? No, no, noooo, I’m not your stalker I’m your mother.”

“Damn, then your one young mother.”

“Heheheh, and a smexy one too.” She gave a conceited smile.

“Oy. Rach just go take a shower. I’ll go with Ivy to buy some clothes. So, Ivy get your conceited ass out the door now.”

“Ho ho, my dear friend its beauty before age,” Ivy chuckled dancing out the door.

“No, I’m pretty sure its age before beauty. But in your case hags before beauty.” Crissy closed the door.

Their voices drifted away “That’s sooo mean, Crissy. Calling yourself a hag, you have low self-esteem.”

“No. I have plenty of self-esteem, I was referring to you, you dumb-fuck.”

“…..Meanie.”

Rachel grinned to herself as the hot water poured over her entire body. It felt nice to lather herself with soap and shampoo. At least she felt clean.

She stayed just standing under the water relaxing but careful not to doze off.

The bathroom was steamy and grudgingly Rachel stepped out of the bathroom. As soon as the door was open the steam escaped, she took a deep breath letting it out in a huff.

Ivy and Crissy were taking forever just to get clothes. She sat down on the corner of the bed next to the window pulling her bathrobe tight against her body. Her hair stuck flat and damp to her head as it continued to drip extra water soaking the top of her shoulders.

Bored she laid on the bed and zone out.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“Rach! We’re home-er here!” Ivy sang waltzing in with bags in her hands a huge grin on her face.

Crissy followed her with a sour look shutting the door. Rachel roused herself up partially dry, and blinked.

“So what did ya get?” she yawned glancing outside, it was getting dark.

“Clothes! Here I bought you some stuff.” Ivy tossed two bags to Rachel who caught them with ease.

She dumped the stuff out and checked the sizes “You know,” she started after a moment of silence, where Ivy was putting away her things, “Its freaky how well you know my sizes…did you measure me while I was asleep or something.”

Ivy snorted “No silly I looked through your clothes back at home.”

“Oh…” Rachel slipped on the new clothes Ivy bought under her robe and grinned feeling much better with cloth.

She heard the shower running “Its Crissy.” Ivy answered Rachel who was turning around.

“Oh…I knew that.” She scoffed.

“Right.” The other said doubtfully beginning to dump out the contents of her sac.

“Holy crap. Look Rach! I found a cool looking…er…I know this word…” Ivy bit her lip.

“Dagger or something?” Rachel offered.

“Yes! I knew that, I just forgot the word you know it happens sometimes.” Ivy held up one of the two small sword-like daggers. They had a flat sharp tip and the detail was dazzling; the color was black and dark green with the handles looking like a serpent.

It came with one scabbard and a clasp to sling it around your shoulder or back, and the two daggers fit side by side in the black scabbard.

“That’s awesome!” Rachel looked at them in awe managing to get a brush to groom her hair.

“I know- but we can’t tell Crissy. She’ll think I stole it or something.” She said quickly putting it back into her sac and giving a look to Rachel who just nodded.

“But she’s going to find out.”

“Don’t worry when that time comes it’ll come.”

“Still-”

“Yeah, yeah.” Ivy shrugged as she heard the shower turn off “Well I’m going to shower you can go to sleep if you like.”

She started in when Crissy stepped out with only a towel.

Crissy went to her bags pulled out some clothes and started to change.

“How did the shopping go?” Rachel asked.

“Erg- no comment. Ivy wanted this and that and bought a lot of clothes too. Clothes she probably would never wear, but she says she’s going to wear them.”

“Oh.” Rachel tucked herself under the covers.

“Move over I’m sleeping with you.”

“What? Why?” Rachel whined moving to the side nevertheless making room for her.

“ ‘Cuz Ivy drools.”

“So.”

“And her feet are always fucking cold.”

“Well, why didn’t you say so in the beginning?”

“Meh…” Crissy checked her sac and much like Ivy found something that wasn’t there before. It was a medium sized scroll “Oh…what’s that?” Rachel asked looking over her shoulder.

“What do you think it is dummy it’s a scroll.”

“Yeah, I know that.”

“Where’d you get?”

“Dunno, but I’ll deal with this tomorrow morning. Right now I’m too tired to care.” She placed it back then slid under the covers next to Rachel.

“What are we going to do tomorrow?” Rachel asked quietly laying on her side facing Crissy.

“Sightseeing I think.” She yawned at that moment Ivy stepped out cleaned and already clothed.

“Good night you guys.” She said softly sliding under the covers of the other bed.

“Night.”

“Goodnight.”

They dozed off until finally sleeping.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

Ivy was the first person up which was rare for her to even bother to wake up but she had a reason, that being because she was excited and couldn’t wait to start her hunt-er sightseeing.

She looked and admired herself in the bathroom mirror. Dressed in baggy tan-ish cargo pants that hung at her hips, and a black crop top with mesh short sleeves, and a turtle neck, she grinned at her reflection all the while brushing her long straight hair.

When her hair was brushed and pulled into a tight high ponytail she bounded to the only occupied bed.

“Crissy! Rachel! Wake up!” she yelled bouncing the edge of the bed. The vibrations shook the girls awake, and when they saw Ivy they glared.

“Hurry! I wanna go sight-seeing!” she was like a little girl waking up her parents on Christmas day.

Crissy groaned but slowly got up and made her way to the bathroom leaving Rachel to watch Ivy from doing anything stupid.

“Nice clothes.” Rachel remarked finally noticing her clothing.

“Thanks. I even have a cloak with a hood! It’s grey.”

“Oh.” Rachel stood up and stretched cracking her joints then rummaged through her new stuff. She laid aside a short green halter topped dress, black net leggings, black spandex shorts, and a blue long overcoat that would go to her knees.

In her sac she was not surprised to see unfamiliar things, a medium-sized scroll and a kit which when she opened it found out it was a first aid kit.

Crissy stepped out fully clothed in tight orange pants and a black tank top. “What’s that?” she asked spotting the objects.

“There were in my sac.”

“Ah. That reminds me about my scroll.”

“You guys got scrolls? I got weapons.” Ivy pulled out the daggers.

Crissy blinked and asked to see them while it was Rachel’s turn to shower.

20 minutes later the girls found themselves outside on a random street lost.

They wondered around going in and out of shops seeing familiar faces but not the ones they wanted to see yet until they heard a familiar shout.

“OH! NARUTO YOU BAKA!!” it came from around the corner.

Then a chorus of “Naruto-nii!” and “Boss!” came shortly after.

The girls turned the corner and gave small shouts of surprise when they were met with a flying figure crashing into them.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.
Chapter end notes: review please.