TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Trial by DragonBorn

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Recap:

Rachel’s foot hit the ground and her eyes landed on her surroundings bathed in moonlight. She froze then in a dazed tone “Crissy, Ivy…I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore…or more like California entirely.”

.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“Whoah…”

“Hmm…since when were the trees this huge?”

“Where in the world-if we’re still on Earth that is- are we?”

“I say-that we’re in the Amazon Rain Forest!” Ivy clapped her hands together nodding in awe.

“That’s bullshit Ivy, if we were it would be at least humid, and you could hear the animals and it would be all leafy-like and such.” Crissy pointed out ever so kindly.

Ivy glared looking around some more “You had to ruin my dreams, didn’t ya.”

“Apparently so.” Her tone was dry.

“Why would you want to go to the Amazon?” Rachel asked leaning against the tree in defeat. She had no idea where they were and opted to stay in one place until the sun was up, which wouldn’t be in hours.

Ivy hunched down hand on chin looking stary-eyed. “That’s where the Amazon people live in; you know tribes and such, not to mention jaguars and monkeys.”

“Tribes? Amazon people? Where did you hear that?” Crissy plopped next to them interested.

“The TV, books, and movies, their really interesting you know. I want to find a place that has never been marked down with its own people.”

“Tough chance with that,” Crissy snorted.

“I think it would be terrible. Think of the mosquitoes, bugs, and other terrifying stuff.” Rachel shivered just thinking about it.

“You guys just tore down my dream at becoming famous and rich.” Ivy sighed “Well that’s okay I guess I got plenty of more dreams.”

“Like what?” Rachel dared to ask.

“Oh, there’s so many! Like this one: I plant a microchip on the president and control his every move with a computer, thus granting me power and money at my disposal.” There was an evil glint in her eyes.

“Ivy, looks like I’m going to tear down this one as well, you can’t do that. First of all how are you going to get close to the president, second where are you going to get an intelligent microchip and computer, and lastly your not exactly a ‘good’ with computers and stuff.”

“Yeah, remember last time? Your computer froze on you.”

“Well…that was…that was only one time!”

“Not really. You somehow managed to get a Trojan Virus on you mom’s laptop, Worms on your dad’s, oh there was one called the Logic Bomb on the school computer, and…urgh too many to count.” Rachel scrunched up her face.

Ivy groaned “Don’t remind me! I was totally screwed with my parent’s computers, and the other ones I put the blame on to other people…geez Crissy, Rachel, what a way to totally demolish that dream.”

The two laughed good-naturally.

“What about the other ones?”

“Not telling.” Ivy made a firm face.

“Pish. If you want it that way,” Crissy grinned taking off her pack.

“Let’s go back inside the cave, and get some rest. Tomorrow we’ll figure how to get back home.” Ivy stood up taking off her pack too and entering the cave once again.

“Okay try to make yourself as comfortable as possible.” Crissy wiggled around trying to stay in one position for the night, in between Rachel and Ivy for more heat.

Though they had managed to make a small fire to the curtsey of Crissy, due to her girl-scouts training, which Ivy idly remarked ‘as something useful for once’ earning her a punch and a glare, it was still a bit cold.

“….Look Crissy, Ivy’s already out like a light bulb.” Rachel giggled.

“Yeah…I bet you she’s the most exhausted one out of us.” They smiled.

Then a grumble came from Ivy frowning then smiling in her sleep “I can still hear you guys….”

The girls smothered giggles that threatened to come out.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.
“Wakey-wakey!” Rachel sang shaking Ivy’s shoulder, no response “Oy, Ivy wake up it’s already 10!”

There was a mumble that oddly seemed to say “Buzz off…mmmm…no not the flying monkey.”

Rachel lifted her eyebrow and said slowly “Okay…”

“Is she up yet?” Crissy asked coming back form outside.

“No. Besides why am I the one who wakes her up? She sleeps like a log.”

“For some amusement, I would usually be the on to wake her up, but did you know that one time she had dream and I when I woke her up she was still half asleep since she was hugging me and trying to kiss me to death! Seriously and then when I managed to push her off she said some guy’s name…I think it was some guy from Yu-gi-oh or something.” Crissy shivered.

Rachel laughed then jumped when Ivy sat up right suddenly.

“I don’t remember that.”

“So you were awake?”

“Yeah just now thanks to you guys! I was having a good dream about having an army of flying-”

“Monkeys?”

“How did ya know?”

“Um…lucky guess?”

“Oh, well yeah…”

“Ivy there’s a small river not far from here why don’t you go get cleaned up then we could go try to find our way back home.”

“Fine, I’ll see you guys in a little bit…its over there right.”

“No, go through those trees and head straight.”

“Thanks.”

“So what do we do now? I’m hungry.”

“Me too. For now I guess we wait until Ivy comes back and you know the rest.”

“If I faint from hunger I’m so going to sue you.”

“So you say.”

And then they waited… and waited…and waited until Ivy came back.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

2 hours…for 2 hours they have been walking, tired, hungry, dirty, and in need of new clothes.

They were in a forest where the trees were huge and the bugs weren’t exactly normal.

“Take a picture of me!” Rachel climbed on a large tree root and sat down posing for Ivy, while Crissy hunched down underneath her dangling feet.

There was click and the picture was taken.

“I’m hungry!” Ivy complained dragging her feet minutes later “Stop complaining we all are.”

“Can’t help it, without food I have no motivation whatsoever.”

“Hey…did you hear that?” Crissy paused turning her head to the left.

“Hear what.”

“I don’t hear anything.”

“Shush!”

It was faint but there was a sound that seemed like metal hitting against metal.

There it was again.

“Come on. This way,” Crissy hurried forward her hopes of finding civilization were lifted upwards.

As they drew closer the sound got louder companied by shouting and some type of blows.

Crissy fell forward out of the thicket and into a clearing with a road, surprising her friends who fell also.

She was found at the bottom of the pile once again, this time Ivy on top and Rachel in between.

She ignored the crushing of her lungs opting for the sight before her.

For a moment Crissy forgot to breathe because right in front of her was very familiar faces that she knew weren’t supposed to be real.

Maito Gai and Rock Lee.

Including four unknown men, with ninja headbands from Sound.

“YOUTH SHALL PREVIAL!!” Maito Gai shouted.

“YOSH!!” Rock Lee agreed.

“Oh, where are we, Mother Nature?!” Crissy heard Ivy groan in horror.

“What the fuck?” Rachel stared wide-eyed.

“Um…guys…need…air!”

“Oops, forgot about you.”

“Sorry.”

“Finally.” Crissy growled.

“You think they noticed us?”

“Better yet they have good cosplay.”

“Hmm…I have to agree, that and their voice imitations are really nice. Do you think their filming somewhere?”

“I don’t see any cameras.”

“Probably, their hiding or something, oh that actually looks like that hurt.” Ivy winced when the Rock Lee guy punched one of the sound ninjas in the face the nose broke.

“That and they have really good sound effects, hey look at the blood! It looks real!”

“Man, they actually took the time to make the blood look natural and not fake.”

“But the speed, its amazing, isn’t it? Those actors must have worked very hard to get their roles.”

“Are they making a movie or something? If they are I can’t wait for it to come out.”

As the three continued talking the battle ended quickly right before their eyes.

They were amazed and blinded by the green duo as they made their good guy poses to each other very happy with themselves.

“Ah. So blinding!” Rachel shielded her eyes; her loud voice drew the attention of the two.

“Are you travelers?” the Rock Lee look alike guy asked gazing at the three as he came closer.

“Eh…um…we lost our way, sorry for interrupting your filming.” Crissy rubbed the back of her neck.

“Filming?” Gai looked at them closer, “Who are you?”

“Isn’t that rude,” Ivy spoke up “You're supposed to say who you are not us.”

“Ah yes, forgive me. I am Maito Gai the Green Beast of Konoha!” he gave the good guy pose.

“And I am Rock Lee, Gai-sensei’s youthful student!” the shining of his teeth left Rachel wide eyed, Ivy’s mouth open and Crissy stunned.

“We’re…I’m Crissy.”

“Ivy.”

“Rachel.”

“We are from the Konoha the Village Hidden in the Leaves. What village are you from youthful travelers?” Maito Gai asked cheerfully.

“We’re um…not from any village.” Rachel blinked a few times.

Suddenly there was a gleam in Ivy’s eye, and it wasn’t necessarily good at all.

She was planning on something and her friends knew it, unfortunately the look a-likes didn’t.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.