TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Trial by DragonBorn

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Recap:

“I have a question.” Rachel asked looking up from the blood she was cleaning carefully.

“Yeah?” Ivy was looking through the men’s wallets shuffling through credit cards and the like, meanwhile Crissy was helping Rachel.

“How are we going to get them in the car?”

Ivy looked up startled “Um…I guess teamwork?”

“Can’t, your wounds will reopen.” the wary Rachel said.

Ivy ignored her, “Once we’re done we’ll drag them in to the trunk.” Crissy frowned, “Whatever. I just want this over with.”

“Don’t us all.” Rachel muttered sighing.

.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“Dig deeper!” Ivy commanded sitting in a lawn chair with a Hollywood magazine under a tall pine tree. Crissy’s red Nissan was parked behind her blaring out music.

“My arms feel like their falling off!” A sweaty Rachel complained popping her head out from the coffin-like hole. Next to her in a different hole was also a sweaty Crissy who agreed with her.

“Do you really think 6 feet is needed? Why can’t we just cut it at 5 feet? We’ve been doing this for hours!” Crissy waved her arms; shovel in hand, to make her point.

Ivy looked up at the sky through her dark sunglasses then sighed “Sure, I guess. You guy’s hungry?” she patted the cooler next to her.

“I’m starving!” Rachel hopped out throwing the shovel on the ground, then dusting herself.

Crissy followed stretching her wary arms. “You know…I’m quite surprised that we handled the situation calmly.” She said after a while an icy Coke in hand.

“Yeah, me too,” Rachel took a bite out from her cheese and ham sandwich leaning against the car door. Ivy just hummed lightly flipping through the pages, and taking sips from her Sprite, and bites from her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

“After this is done, we’ll go hike up to a cave, I heard was up here from a classmate.”

“Cave? Awesome!” Rachel grinned excited, she started to bounce her legs to the rhythm of the music playing.

“Are you sure we should? I mean your wounds-” Crissy looked over at Ivy frowning.

Ivy looked up and smiled, waving her hand in a nonchalant way “Its okay, Rach stitched them up good. They’ll leave scars but hey scars these days are cool looking.”

“Cool looking? What age period are you living in?” Crissy shook her head “Whatever, when you put your mind into something you’ll do it. I can’t stop you when your like that.” She sighed munching on a chip.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“On the count of three…one…two…three!” the three dumped the first body into the first hole. It was the lighter male clothed in white fabric, and duck tape. There was a few sickening cracks and a soft thud as the carcass hit the bottom.

The trunk of the car was open and the second lump male was visible clothed in the same fabric and silver duck tape. “Whew.” Crissy whipped her forehead with the sleeve of her shirt.

“One more,” Rachel was already at the trunk; Ivy meanwhile was pushing back the dirt, in a nice pace, with Crissy next to her.

“Crissy! Come on!”

“Coming, coming,” Crissy dragged herself back.

Together the girls grabbed hold of the carcass dragging him with all their strength easily out the trunk and on to a red lift, standing up. Crissy rolled the lift while Rachel held fast to the man to keep him from leaning too much.

They slowly but steady came to the second hole, they counted to three and the man fell face first in to the pit making the same noises and pops.

Silently, except for the music, they refilled the hole.

Ivy patted the top dirt smooth with satisfaction she just finished at the same time as her friends, and boy was she happy this was all over.

“You know,” Crissy leaned on the handle of her shovel looking at Ivy with relief “We could’ve just called the police and not waste like half the day doing this.”

“But if we did that then we wouldn’t have bonded like now.” Ivy pushed her sunglasses up smiling.

“Bonding? You have a pretty weird thought of what it is. I sorta feel like a criminal or something.” Rachel was sitting on the ground looking at her friends thoughtfully.

“Criminal? No, no that’s not it we’re just disposing things that won’t harm the people anymore.”

“Twisted sense of justice,” Rachel commented.

“No, not twisted at all, especially what these things were doing to you guys.” Ivy spat on the fresh graves.

Crissy and Rachel shivered, not wanting to remember the touches and the small forced pleasure.

They were glad that it was over now and they were glad they had Ivy, the most somewhat sensible person out of the three of them.

“Well? Shall we go to the cave?” Ivy flipped her glasses back on.

“Finally!”

“Let’s go.”

Ivy grinned and gathering their packs, putting back the cooler and chair, and hiding the shovels in the secret compartment of the car, they set out on the trail not far from them.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

“SO this is the cave.” Rachel looked at the entrance in awe.

The three finally stood before it after a 20 minute or so walk. “Well let’s check it out.” Ivy clicked her flashlight on and walked in.

Crissy followed with a flashlight walking beside Rachel, who also had a flashlight, a little behind Ivy.

“I wonder if there’s bats?” Rachel asked aloud swinging her light around at the ceiling.

“Probably,” Crissy answered doing the same in the darken cave.

They could hear Ivy humming a random tune in front.

“Ivy?” Crissy called out “Yes?” “You got the camera?”

“Yep,” Ivy turned causing the two to stop. There was a flash, Crissy blinked a few times while Rachel gave a groan “Ah! My eyes! Damn it, Ivy you blinded me with a flash!”

Said person laughed “Come on. I’m going to take more pictures. And that was rude; I have a sexy body and nice boobs.”

“AH! You and your perverted mind! Besides I’m straight. And what would really make me go blind would be an old guy or lady, I mean really old, know with sagging flesh and wrinkles, running naked before me! Oh the horror.”

“That’s disturbing.” Crissy wrinkled her nose then laughed hearing Ivy’s “AH! The mental picture! Gross! Disgusting! Get it out! Get it out! Ah-I think I’m going to puke.” She made a false gagging sound laughing.

“Ha ha! Payback for the bright flash and your perverted ness” Rachel giggled smugly.

“No comment.”

“Alright let’s continue on.” Ivy began to move forward.

Later as they went deeper into the cave it got darker to the point were they linked arms so they wouldn’t get lost. It was silent too, like a silence that you couldn’t hear the outside or the mice or the insects that scuttled around the ground every once or twice it was more like you can feel their movements.

“You know, I haven’t heard a single bat.” Rachel whispered. She didn’t know why she whispered but the atmosphere made her so.

“Me too.” Crissy whispered also.

“Hey you guys why are we whispering?” Ivy asked curiously.

“I dunno.”

“Me too.”

“Hmm…” Ivy slowly pointed her light upwards and froze her voice came out as a croaked whisper.

“Umm…guys?”

“Yeah?” they were still whispering.

“What is it?”

“Promise me you won’t scream. But look up.”

Slowly they did with their own lights; above them were hordes of bats, large sleeping bats, coving the ceiling. One woke up twisting its ugly head it looked at them with red eyes, that’s when the girls did scream.

The screams kept on coming out as the bats now alert and panicked start to fly. The flapping of their wings as they were flew was loud, causing the girls hearts to jump up.

They were running, arms over head, protecting their heads and trying to keep out the ugly head and red eyes of the bat out of their minds.

They fell, they tripped, they screamed until their throats felt dry and scratchy. But most of all they took one last trip down…they fell into a hole.

The last thing you could hear after the silencing of the bats was Crissy’s “EEP!”

Ivy’s “OH SHI-”

And Rachel’s “HOLY MOTHER OF COWS!”

Now if you had ever had the sensation of a rollercoaster then you can pretty much feel your stomach start clench when you’re going up all the way to the top then when it reaches it destination it stops. You get the feeling of anxiousness then the coaster suddenly drops, when it drops you feel as if your stomach and all of your guts are coming up to your throat and you get feeling of exaltation and your head starts to feel light and your voice caught, and seems to never make it out of your mouth until after the second drop.

Well that’s what Ivy, Crissy, and Rachel felt as they fell into the pitch black hole.
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.

When they landed, it was pretty much on top of each other Crissy, Ivy then Rachel on the top.

“OW! Can you mother fuckers get off me.” Crissy managed to wheeze out moving her arms and legs uselessly.

“As much as I enjoy this position, I too would like to not be crushed. So Rach get you ass off of me your heavy you know. Besides I prefer to be the seme.”

“Are you implying I’m fat?!” Rachel asked angrily wiggling her butt to crush Ivy, and the unfortunate Crissy, completely forgetting about Ivy’s wounds.

“No. No, I’m not implying anything; I’m just simply stating your heavy.”

“So you’re telling me I’m fat.”

“I’m not telling you anything.”

“Oy…you guys…I’m under here still!” Crissy wailed.

“Yes, I know Crissy, and even though I’m on top I’m still under Rach, it’s terrible. Threesomes aren’t really my thing.”

“You PERVERT! How you be thinking about that at this time. Especiallywhen we just fell in a goddamn hole!” Crissy was flushed with a purple tint either from the lack of air or from anger, who knows.

“That’s it I’m getting off.” Rachel hopped off the heap hands on waist.

Ivy got off of Crissy, much to Crissy’s delight, she was finally able to breath.

“Rach, you’re not fat.” Ivy reassured her dusting herself off.

“You’re nice and slim.” Crissy cut in standing up only to find out cruelly that she was in pain all over.

“Fine if you say so.” Rachel glared at Ivy, who just smiled.

“You okay, Crissy?” Ivy asked looking her over.

“I’ll live.”

“Good.”

They looked around a bit surprised to see a tunnel that actually leads somewhere. Rachel looked above where they fell through, “Hey, the hole’s gone.” She pointed up stunned.

The others followed her finger up and blinked.

“Huh…you’re right it is gone.”

“It’s probably camouflaged.”

“Oh, that makes sense. So how do we get out of here?”

“Follow the tunnel?”

“I guess it’s bound to lead outside.”

“Well then after you, Rachel.” Ivy gave a mock half bow, smirking.

“Hmph.” Rachel went a little ways ahead, her eyes gradually getting used to the dark.

Together the three walked in silence, minds occupied with trying not to trip and how many scratches they were going to have to disinfect.

There was a gentle cold breeze sending goose bumps to their bodies.

They followed the breeze and were relieved to see light. Silver moonlight, that is.

“Dang, how long were we in here? Mom’s going to kill me.” Crissy asked searching her pockets for her cell phone to see the time.

“Hmmm…” Ivy stopped at the entrance “Its probably past 9 or something.”

“Ah-ha!” Crissy cried in triumph “My baby’s okay.” She held up her pink flip phone with a mass of key charms and stickers all over.

“That’s nice.” Ivy nodded her head.

“What time is it? Huh. Huh. Huh.” Rachel bounced on the balls of her feet also worried.

“9: 34 pm.”

“That late huh? I guess time flies when you’re having fun.” Ivy sighed and then yawned.

“We should get going.” Rachel voiced heading out.

“Yeah.”

“If you say so.”

Rachel’s foot hit the ground and her eyes landed on her surroundings bathed in moonlight. She froze then in a dazed tone “Crissy, Ivy…I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore…or more like California entirely.”
.
..

….
…..
……
…….
…...
….

..
.