TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


We dont care until we lose it by Patsuki21

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
We Don’t Care Until We Lose it
It was a normal day in the leaf village birds are chirping, sun is shining, and children are playing. Our story begins in small one bedroom apartment where we find Naruto Uzumaki, a 14 year old boy who is a little over 6 feet tall with golden blonde spiky hair waking up in his messy room. He started out with his normal ramen in a cup with some almost expired milk, then dressing in his normal orange jacket with orange pants. He left his room locking the door behind him and set out to the village. ( im going to make the time he leaves 11:00 just so you guys aren’t confused)

Naruto roamed threw town he saw many older town folks giving him death glares that he had grown accustomed to. As he walked he noticed a shy girl with white, opal eyes, Hinata Hyuuga, heir to the Hyuuga clan following him. He has noticed her before since the academy he could remember her watching him where he went. It wasn’t that he didn’t like her, no he loved her, but their love was a forbidden one. She being from the main branch of konoha’s most prestigious clans made her unapproachable, especially for a boy considered to be a monster of unspeakable horror. Naruto walked on finally reaching his favorite spot Ichiraku’s ramen stand.

“Yo old man you here!” Naruto exclaimed as he looked for the owner. ”Ah why it’s my favorite customer the usual six bowls of ramen with extra beef” said Teuichi. “You know it” naruto replied as the owner’s daughter, Ayame, prepared the soup. After naruto had his fill he left to train with his teammates at the training ground.





When Naruto reached the training ground he was greeted with a scolding for being late for training from Sakura. Sasuke was waiting in a tree. Sauske jumped out of the tree and walked towards Naruto “hey idiot lets spar I need to try out some new taijutsu and I need to make sure it works on idiots” Sasuke said with smirk. Narutop went into a fighting stance not caring what the raven haired boy said

A few hours later

“Okay let’s call it a day” said naruto after a long spar with his teammates. “Why you scared I beat you” Sasuke retorted. “Nah I got business with Tsunade baa-chan” naruto said. “What do you need to see Hokage-sama for?” Sakura asked confused. “It’s nothing, well see ya” naruto said leaving his teammates in a confused state. Sakura soon came to the realization she was alone with her academy crush, Sasuke, she summed up the courage. “So Sasuke you wanna …” “no” sasuke said before she could finish her sentence.



Haha take that sakura

We find Naruto inside the Hokage’s office with Tsunade, a beautiful, busty, blonde woman. “Naruto are you sure about this because if you this there is no stoping it and your friends…” “I know and yes im sure” Naruto said cutting off Tsunade. She turned to Kakashi, a tall spiky, silver haired man with a mask, and with a headband covering his right eye. “Kakashi you understand that only we three will know about this and you must not tell anyone of this” tsunade questioned. “Understood Hokage-sama” kakashi replied he then disappeared into a poof of smoke followed by Naruto. Tsunade then laid back in her chair “I can’t believe he is going to do this” tsunade questioned herself.



Two Days later


We find going the daily ritual of waiting for their sensei, who was late as usual. “Yo” exclaimed from their tardy teacher. This started Sakura going into her usual rant of how he was always late. After this rant Kakashi took out a mission scroll “We have been assigned to clear out bandits in a village, this is a C ranked mission” Kakashi explained. Sasuke and Sakura looked at Naruto dumbfounded that he was not going crazy over such a cool mission. “Okay let’s move out”.