TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Enru by Katoso_shunin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The sky was a pastelle blue, clouds drifted past, the tree's waved as the wind pushed ever so lightly, and a small river trickled down a rock face so innocent and pure. An ordinary Onlooker would deem this scene as calm, but of course, there is always something underneath the calm to worry about.

For only a few metres away, a figure was walking past this calm site, its ivory coloured cloak covering its face and its body, and have sleeves that so far surpassed its hands, they trailed upon the cold ground. The leggings it wore were sky blue, and one of the tunnels had been ripped half off, leaving a shredded end, and showing a gathering of bandages, wrapped around the persons right leg, and on top of these bandages, two jet black chains also coiled around this persons legs, as if they were two hungry snakes, and this person were they're prey.
The figure was carrying a large, double-ended sythe, which had a brown, wooden pole, a yellow insignia on each end. The metal on the top half of the sythe gleamed in the early morning sunlight, the other end remained in the darkness of the figures shadow.

The figure glided over to the stream, cupped its hands, and lifted the waters to its shadowed face. It drank this water as if it had'nt had anything to drink for days upon end. The figure sighed. It lifted its hands and took down the hood that covered its head, revealing the face of a young boy. His face was of normal colour, his eyes a blackish-grey. He had hair that was black as the darkness on a cool, crisp night, but it had reddened ends to it, as if it had been sprayed by a wave of blood.
The boys face was solemn, and looked as though he had lost all hope on something. He gave out no aura of menace, nor of any kind of anger or hatred. In fact, unless he was right next to you, or in front of you, you wouldnt notice him. Instead, the boy had the face of one who was well beyond his years, one with less enthusiasm and caring.

The boy walked over to a nearby rabbit burrow, a put his hand to the entrance of it., sensing the presence of the frightened inhabitants, he closed his eyes and said but one thing..
"I'm Sorry"
In a sudden flash, the boys hands are taken away from the burrow's entrance, and he does a number of hand signs. He then again points his palm toward the entrance, and as this time a seal appears.
Chains begin abrupting out of the seal, and heading into the burrow. The chains are moving at fast speeds, as if they had a life of their own, and all the while the boy has closed eyes, and is concentrating hard.
A small yelp echoes from the burrow.
The chains begin retracting from the burrow, carrying with them a struggling rabbit, which is being held at its neck. It is flapping around, trying to escape, the boy watches the rabbit suffocate with an emotionless face. The rabbit is dead.

He walks over to the fire, the chains still attached to his palm, and the rabbits corpse still in the metallic grip of the souless chains, the boy starts a fire, and again does a number of hand signs. A sprout of liquid metal pours out of his other, free, hand, and settles not on, but just above the ground- floating. The boy waving his hand, as if he were a musical conducter, and the liquid begins to form itself into a pot. The pot drifts over to the water and picks up a load from it. It then rests on the two stands, created earlier, above the fire. The chains drop the deceased rabbit, and begin slowly contracting into the boys hand. The boy winces as the last link dissapears into his palm. There is no hole in the boys hand, but a trail of dark red blood trickles down. The boy picks up the rabbit and rubs the blood off on its pelt. The boy then proceeds in taking a knife out from underneath his cloak, and begins skinning the rabbit as the water boils in the pot...

-(An Amount of time later)-
The knife, which has a golden handle, is dipped into the streams waters, and then put back into the boys holster underneath his ghostly white cloak. The Rabbits meat is left, cooking in the pot, as the boy walks over to the burrow yet again. The boy croaches down, inside he can see two other rabbits, one considerably young, cowering in fear. He takes something out of his pouch, and leaves it by the entrance of the burrow- it is a small carrot, and a handful of lettuce leaves.
The boy serenely walks over to the pot, and takes a wooden eating bowl and spoon from his pouch. He pours the meaty stew into the bowl, and begins eating. It is an entire hour before he is finished. However, the stew is not yet completely eaten.

The boy continues onward to a local town, and he comes across an old, sleeping tramp. The tramp is as thin as can be, and is obviously on the brink of death. The boy outstreches his hands and put down the pot, containing the rabbit stew. The Boy walks on, the tramp would never cross his path again.

The Tramp awoke three hours later, stood up, and his bare foot nudged the pot, he gasped as he realised that someone had actually been kind to one so horrid looking, and foul smelling! The tramp engaged in this food with keen animosity, and when he had finished it, he laid back on the wall, and sighed in happiness. He had a full stomach, and he grinned from ear to ear. At which point he noticed there was a something underneath the pot, "Whats this?" he said to himself, he moved the pot out of the way, revealing a small note. He went on and read the writing on the paper.
"To the Tramp,
I hope you enjoy this meal. But now you must help yourself. Sell this pot, and buy some decent clothes, and if you have any sanity you should go take a bath. Perhaps then you may be able to find an employer who will give you a job.
Yours, Katoso Shunin"

A small tear trickled down the Tramps dirty face.

"..Two days later, five guards were reported killed and their bodies mutilated beyond comprehension, as well as this several Information Scrolls were said to have been stolen.."
Chapter end notes: Hey, I hope you like katoso, and if you do, I might make a series on him and other Fan-made characters!
And his name is pronounced Katoso Shunin (Cat-toe-so Shoe-neen) Yours, the author. Oh yea, heres My drawn picture of katoso: [IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/Giztrix/SAVE0000-1.jpg[/IMG]