TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Christmas Wish by XxSasukeLovexX

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was Christmas in Konoha, snow and presents on everyone's mind. But Naruto could never have a good Christmas, he hadnt ever gotten a single present, didn't even come out of his house, scared that the villagers would attack him. All of the squads were together tonight at Ino's house, Naruto never went, even if he was invited. He was alone, every single year. Not a single present from anyone, not even Iruka sensei. Naruto told Iruka never to buy him anything but ramen, so Iruka took him out during New Years for it.

Naruto layed down, freezing cold, under the covers. He was sick, he felt weak, his vision was blurred, but he was too upset to move. 'Kit please...call someone to come take care of you.' Kyuubi purred. 'No, I'm fine.' the blonde said inwardly to Kyuubi. She didnt fight back, she only would if he got any worse, he was really sick. Naruto turned over on his side, his face was flushed red from the fever. He stared out his window, it was snowing heavily. The light from the moon made his blue eyes shine. He coughed, he was so cold...he had no heat, the villagers took his fuel. He couldnt tell Tsunade...he didnt want to burden her.

He shivered. 'Kit, your fever is getting higher.' the fox sounded worried. 'I want the others to have a good time.' he said to her. 'Kit please! You cant fight this on your own.' she yelled. Naruto couldnt argue anymore, he was about ready to pass out, he was feeling so sick. 'Kyuubi...' he whispered. "Help." he said that aloud, but it was no more than a whisper. He coughed, his chest hurt so bad. "I wish Sasuke was here..." he whispered and passed out. 'Kit?....Kit!' Kyuubi yelled. Kyuubi then knew Naruto had went unconscious. She prayed to God someone would come see him, he needed help.

/////~***~\\

Sasuke walked outside from Ino's party, he couldnt find Naruto anywhere. They all said, he never came, not a single year. Sasuke had a present for him. Sasuke had been back from Orochimaru for about four years now. Him and Naruto were like brothers...even though Sasuke wanted more than that. Yeah, okay, he admitted it, he had fallen for his best friend. Sasuke started to walk in the direction of Naruto's house. He couldnt wait to give him the present.

He walked up to the door, not to his surprise, it was unlocked. He slowly made his way inside. "Naruto?" he called softly. Naruto's house was freezing, he didnt have any electrictiy either. Sasuke walked upstairs, Naruto was in his bed, he was sleeping...but he looked horrible. The raven walked over to the bed, "Naruto?" he said. The blonde was going in and out of conciousness.

Sasuke's head turned to look at Naruto's face when he heard a cough. He didn't sound good at all. 'The dobe's sick...' he sighed. Sasuke only then noticed the red flush on the blondes cheeks when he moved a little closer. He felt the boys forehead...he was burning up. "Naruto...wake up, you're sick." Sasuke shook him lightly. Naruto must of been coming back to conciousness. "Sasuke...my wish came true....you're here." the blonde whispered and coughed. "Naruto...why didnt you call someone? You're really sick..." Sasuke asked, sad. "I didn't want to ruin anyones Christmas..." the blonde said. Sasuke didn't say anything, he just ran to Naruto's bathroom and grabbed a cloth, he wet it with cold water, he needed to get Naruto's fever down, it was still rising.

Naruto was so weak...he couldn't even sit up, he was so dizzy. Sasuke walked back in and placed the rag on the blonde's forehead. "That'll lower you're fever." the raven said softly. "Sasuke...go have fun, it's Christmas...I'm fine." Naruto said anxiously. "No you're not, you can't always do everything on your own." Sasuke said. "You should be out having fun." Sasuke said again. "I'm alone every Christmas..." the blonde whispered and coughed. "Well not anymore..." Sasuke stroked Naruto's hair.

'Kit...he's taking care of you, you should tell him.' Kyubbi told the boy. 'No...he wont feel the same way.' the blonde said back. "I'm gonna go make something for that cough and to lower your fever." Sasuke said, he walked downstairs to the kitchen.

He started to make up a little herbal drink to help Naruto get better. He was so worried, Naruto had never been this sick. But he remembered one time when Tsunade told him that Naruto had gotten sick while he was gone from stress. Sasuke would talk to Naruto. After Sasuke finished pouring the drink, he walked back up the stairs, before he reached Naruto's room, he heard a thump.

He ran into the room, Naruto was lying on the floor. 'He was trying to get up...he pushes himself too much.' the raven thought. He set the cup down and kneeled on the floor next to Naruto. He lifted the blonde into a sitting position. "Naruto stop pushing yourself." he said. Sasuke then noticed how flush Naruto's face was, he had a horrible fever. The raven picked Naruto up and sat him in between his legs on the bed. "Sasu..." Naruto was silenced by a cup pressing to his lips. "Take small sips...it will help with the cough and fever." Sasuke said proping Naruto up so that he was comfortable.

Naruto took small sips of the drink, it felt so hot running down his throat. "Naruto...I care so much about you...why do you choose to be alone like this?" Sasuke asked, stroking his hair. "I dont feel like I should burden anyone...I dont think I should exist." Naruto said, not making eye contact with the other boy. Sasuke wrapped a blanket around the smaller boy and pulled him closer. "Sasuke..." Naruto breathed againest the ravens chest. "You're so sick...you have a long strip of red on your cheeks." Sasuke sighed.

"Sasuke...they took away my heat and my power...I'm so sick I cant even move...I dont know what to do." Naruto started to cry. "Naruto...please dont cry, you'll get yourself sicker." Sasuke stroked the boys hair. Naruto cried softly, Sasuke knew what would cheer him up. "Hey...I got you something." he smiled and whispered. Naruto looked up. Sasuke had a medium sized box in his hand. "You got me a present?" Naruto smiled. "Yeah...you'll like it." Sasuke said handing it to Naruto. "My first present ever..." Naruto started to rip the paper slowly.

Sasuke smiled at the blonde, he stroked his hair. Naruto gasped when he opened the box, it was small orange fox stuffed animal. He took it out and hugged it tightly. Naruto looked up at Sasuke, but not too long after that Sasuke, captured Naruto's lips. Naruto was shocked. "Sasuke...I'm sick you shouldnt be so close..." Naruto's hot breath whispered againest the raven's lips. "Naruto...I love you and I dont care if you sick, I will take care of you or be sick with you." Sasuke said in the most loving tone the blonde boy had ever heard. "I love you too." Naruto said. Sasuke kissed him again, but it was deeper, more passionate.

"Merry Christmas, Naruto. I love you." Sasuke said.

Naruto's Christmas wish, had finally come true.