TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kakashi's Doom by kazekage4life

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is what happens when we steal xxKakashi16xx's notebook!!!!
Kakashi stood motionless as his pursues closed in upon him. “What?! How is this possible? His thoughts raced, and his blood ran cold, “GIANT MUTANT WAFFLES! Nooo! I’m allergic…” *sob*


“I don’t care, EAT MEEE!” rang an ominous voice.

“You can talk?!” Kakashi yelled.

“Yes. Yes I can.” It replied. Kakashi seemed dumbfounded.

“This makes no sense…” was all he could think to say. He backed up, frantically searching for an escape but it was no use. The waffle spoke in an eerie voice, “I’m going to tear out your tonsils!”


“No!” screamed Kakashi, “Those were a gift from my mother!” Just when all hope seemed to be lost, a stream of steaming syrup came from behind Kakashi. The waffle began to swell up.

“No! I have children,” it screamed as it died a bloody, syrupy death. Kakashi was in disbelief. He slowly turned to see who had come to his rescue.

“Everything tasted better with syrup!” Kakashi stared, unblinking at his savior.

“You- You’re…” seeming completely oblivious to his words, the newcomer quickly sped past Kakashi, heading straight for the fallen waffles. He stopped abruptly in front of them, pausing a moment before jumping head first in to the warm, waffly goodness. Kakashi tried to speak again. “Um…who are-“but he was cut off.


“Oh! Did you want some?”

“No, thanks, I’m…” Ignoring him completely, the other jumped back in. “…allergic.” Kakashi said halfheartedly.

“Nonsense,” replied the person, who was still wearing a cape tied around his head so Kakashi did not know who he was. “Please you must eat the waffles or you will never know the meaning of life,” the caped figure tried to force the waffles down Kakashi’s throat. Just as the waffles were about to be shoved in his mouth, Kakashi tore the cape off of the mystery man’s head. Kakashi stood back and blinked several times.


“Konohamaru? What are you doing? And why are you wearing a dress?”

“Uh…um…THINK FAST!” Konohamaru shouted, tossing the waffles straight at Kakashi. The waffles-somehow-removed Kakashi’s mask, pried his mouth open, and jumped inside. Kakashi screamed in pain as an allergic reaction happened. His head swelled up and Kakashi fell over, his body twitching. Konohamaru looked with indifference. “I guess he WAS allergic…oh well,” he said shrugging.
Chapter end notes: Hahahaha bet you didn't see THAT coming!!