TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


If we Come From Ashes, That Is What We Will Go Back To by Wolf_Hanyou_Shinobi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is the first installment in the stories of Kagegakure, it is also the most important and thus is best told in multiple chapters.
Chapter notes: The story is supposed to be as it is being told to a group of children, however I don't feel like putting everything in quotations. So only the first chapter will be as such and the following chapters will be as a flashback.
A woman whom looks to be in her thirties sits on a small chair surrounded by children. They are gathered to hear the story she wishes to tell. The top of her head is covered by a black bandanna and she wears simple clothes. The children go queit as she clears her throat and begins to speak...
"Gather around little ones for I have a stroy to tell. The story of a Village and how it's cruel ways led to it's destruction. By telling of their tragedy I hope that history will not repeat itself and none of you grow up to suffer the same fate."
She pauses to look at them, their eager faces shining with intrigue. She closes her eyes as if picturing what she is about to say.
"There once was a Shinobi village, hidden deep within the Land of Demons. This village trained the strongest ninja to ever fight, many of which became Chunnin by their tenth birthday! The leader of this village was known as the Yukaikage and he was a cruel man indeed. His wife was absorbed in herself and material things and they had three children.
The eldest of their children, however, wasn't really fathered by the Yukaikage and the older villagers knew this. You see, before marriage the Yukaikage and his wife had not met and after being married the woman gave birth to a girl child. Now you may wonder, 'What's wrong with that?', well she gave birth only six months after her marriage and it takes nine for babies to be born. The Yukaikage was mad at her but she claimed to have been forced on.
This child was named Nishi Amaya, given her mother's maiden name as her family name and the name Amaya meaning night rain as her hair was ink black streaked with moonbeam silver. She was an outsider by birth...
Chapter end notes: To be continued