TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Meeting Daisuke by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is my first Fic with Daisuke in it. Daisuke is a character, i made him up.
Chapter notes: i dont own Naruto. I do own Kasumi, Sayuri and Daisuke though. please review!
“Daisuke! You never told me you have a daughter-”

“Shh. I couldn’t tell you. I wasn’t sure I could trust you. Now I know I can.”

“But-”

He silenced her with a kiss. When they broke apart there was a knock on the door.

“Can I come in un?”

“Um NO! I’m indecent!” Kasumi lied.

“I don’t care. I promise I wont look this time yeah!”

She paused, and then opened the door slightly. “Deidara, can you keep a secret?”

The blonde nodded solemnly. Kasumi let Deidara into her room. “You have a boy in your room un?” he asked.

“Deidara meet Daisuke, And vice versa.” She drew a shaky breath, Scared that Deidara would tell someone else.

“Is he your-”

“Yes, Daisuke is my boyfriend”

“Can I tell Saya?”

“Yes but no one else. Alright?”

“Got it un!”

“Now what did you want?”

“Uh nothing, I just sensed a presence in your room yeah…”

“Good. You can go now. I want some alone time with my boyfriend.” Deidara left, closing the door behind him. Daisuke tugged Kasumi to him and fell onto the bed backwards. “Daisuke…”

“You said you wanted alone time.” He said innocently enough as he brushed his lips against his girlfriend’s hair. She wriggled out of his arms and there was yet another knock at the door.

Then Itachi’s voice spoke, muffled through the door, “Kasumi! I need to speak to you.”
Pause. “So get your tiny butt out here.”

“Are you implying I‘m SMALL?” Kasumi growled incredulously.
“YES I AM!” Itachi Yelled, always ready to pick a fight.

“Leave me alone!” Kasumi fake-sobbed. Itachi muttered something about her PMSing.

Kasumi got up and whipped open the door, slamming Itachi to the floor. “DIDN’T SEE THAT WITH YOUR SHARINGAN DIDJA? HUH? HUH?” she closed the door and locked it, before returning to Daisuke.

“So what do you wanna do now?” Daisuke asked calmly.

“Mmm?” Kasumi breathed in his presence, unsure of what to say.

“What does that mean?” he said as sounds of someone striking the door rang in Kasumi’s ears.

“I get to tell her!”

“Tobi will do it!”

“No. I‘m the leader…”

Kasumi got up and opened the door partway and stepped out into the middle of an argument.
“Get to tell me what?”

All eyes snapped to her. Then everyone nodded at Saya who turned to Kasumi.

“Daisuke has got to go.”

“Did Deidara tell you?!?”

“No. We heard you. Listen up. He’s got to go. He’s not even a honorary Akatsuki Member.”

“I’ll make him one.” Kasumi hissed.

“You can’t!”

“Watch me.” Kasumi ran into her room and slammed the door, launching herself into Daisuke’s
arms. “I won’t let them take you away.” She buried her face in Daisuke’s shirt

“Anything I can do?” He asked, stroking her hair.

“Don’t leave me!” The silver haired girl sobbed into his chest.

In the living room, there was an entirely different scene.

“Tobi Says Daisuke can stay!”

“Saya says he’s got to go! I mean, I say…”

“I’m the leader!”

“Yes! We know!”

“Tobi knows!”

“I’m the leader and I say he can stay.”

“What?”

“WHAT?”

“We try to keep each member fairly happy in this organization. If Daisuke is what is making Kasumi happy then he needs to stay.”

“I guess. But how can we be sure it’s him making her happy?”

“Tobi can spy on her and Daisuke!”

“Tobi, what are you gonna do? Hide in her closet? You're afraid of the dark.”

“Tobi is not!” Saya flicked the light switch and Tobi screamed like a little girl.
Chapter end notes: Again, please review! hope you liked it!