TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


At the edge of the world by ShikaLoveMiriana

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: NARUTO belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, and Shiku Nara belongs to me. Aside from her, NAruto or any of the characters belonging to Masashi Kishimoto is no where near associated with I, ShikaLoveMiriana, or anyone but him,.
Here's how it all started. Plain ol' Nara clan girl. Same things. Until she almost died. Shiku Nara almost drowned. Now 15, she could swim. But the 7 year old her couldn't. She was trapped under the water, so deep. So dark. But luckily Shikamaru Nara had saved her. Now, she likes him? Sheesh. No, right? Wrong. She thanked him so much he had to shut her up. So much he was wowed on how much one person could talk so much. So much for him to handle. So much that---

Thinking of this so much in Shikamaru's living room. Konoha's thousandth living room. Tiny. She was jerked from thought. "Shiku!!" He shouted, making her literally shoot through the ceiling. "Dear, please stop." His mother hated her guts. Too obvious. "I'm sorry..." Shiku said with much sincerity. Obviously, she didn't know his mother wished Game Over for herself. His father just sat on the fence. Him...he didn't love her...just yet. He saw her as your average girl. Good thing she wasn't like the rest, putting on makeup all the time to make herself look 'beautiful.' He liked that. She was okay.

He didn't know that he was going to end up with her. Didn't know it was going to be something spread...legendary.