TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Gust of Blood and Fire by Seins_Sorrow

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Will natures sweet way of healing the world be turned as a weapon for war, for all the right reasons?
Chapter notes: And now our story begins..For our very own Penkaso Zaki
That Morning I woke up in a daze, I was in the hands or a stranger. But all the same I felt loved. Like that person cared for me more than anyone..Well except Byon. It was hot. hotter than any dream I had before. Well like this one at least. There was knocking before the stranger told me who they were.

"Pen? Pen, wake up." And in came the angelic voice of my sister. I almost forgot of what I had to do today. It was all to much and really this...nevermind.
I opened my eyes to see the sun flash brilliantly in my eyes as she pulled back the curtains. I closed my eyes as they tried to ajust to the suns gleam. I opened them, going into the hall to see my sister's smiling face.
"Hey Byon. How are you?" She smiled and gave me a hug. Her obvious response. She's always happy, hopefully that will never change.
"So today is the day you start attending a Ninja Acedmeny?I nodded and watched her smile become wider.
"I figured it would be the right thing to do, to help you out with upholding the clan and all."She chuckled and gestured that I go and take a shower. I did. I went into the kitchen and sat at the table and began to eat the food that was spread out on the table.
Byon walked with me to the Acedmeny. And went to do her rounds.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Penkaso Zaki."The man that called my name sat in a chair surronded in darkness, with a woman and another man. "Yes, I' m 15 years old and a chunnin."
Do you attend any other schools as well?" The mans question sounded like it came off the top of his head, then the paper itself. Yes, soon I will be going to Royal the school for the gifted."
"You believe you are gifted?" The woman asked in a elderly voice, I can tell she was already laughing at me.
"I don't believe gifted is the right word." The room fell silent, as if I said something wrong.
"What is so special about you?" The other man questioned, he was younger, as his voice gave it way as well as his interest.
"I' am a child of the Gods."
"Oh really," He inclined "Water, Fire, Wind, Li-"
Cutting him off. "Lightening."
"Please do show us. Do we need to plug you in,to see your 'gift'?" I scowled at him. Looking around I found a open door. That will do. I stepped out, as Byon showed me, and relaxed. Lifting my hands, higher, slowly. I knew they were watching me, like anyone else this clans Kekkei Genkai, was trurly a sight to see.
The thunder rolled and lightening struck hard. Gathering inside me, as quickly as it came, was as quickly as it left. I walked over to the desk where they were seated, opening my hand, arose a bolt of lightening, jaggered and bright. I could see the faces now. The woman was frighened, the elder man was impressed and the young man showed no emotion. I drawed the power back to where my chakara rest. Waiting for them to speak.
"Now, would you liek me to answer your question. Or was that good for you?" He chuckled. Okay so your the sister of Byon." I nodded.
"So your the next that will bring greatter good this us, as well as your sister.." He waited for my response.
"Possibly."
"You'll be attending the Acedmeny until you are ready for Royal."I was dismissed.
"She'll be usefull to us...someday." The elderly man spoke.
"...Indeed." The younger man replied.
---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up tired from the trianing Byon put me through ever since I was accepted. Today I started my days as a ninja...again. I quit before because it held no real challenge for me. But after I become a Jounin I'll make my parents proud, and be just like sis. I got ready, meeting my esort name Saki. She's nice. I' m hoping we'll become real good friends.
I cherished the life as a shinobi. Nothing else can give me this high. I can almost see why Byon does it.
When I got home it was 10 p.m. And I was tired. There's been some problems in the cloud country for some time now. A series of murders have been done in this far side, away from the gates. It's weird how this village seems to be divided in two parts.
"I' m callin' it a day." I agreed and fell on my bed. Falling asleep.