TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In Turn of Light and Dark by DoubleBubbleMax

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I think i really like this story. In case you couldn`t tell, I deleted my other stories. I really wanted to start fresh. I have this story in two versions. the Naruto one and the Kingdom Hearts one.
Chapter notes: Rate and leave a comment
I saw color for the first time that day: A beacon in the eternal darkness and silence. Was the color red? Yellow? I shut my eyes tightly and turned away from this 'color.' If this was how much color hurt, that lets just say that I won`t be going near it anytime soon.
Open your eyes
I ignored the deep voice and put what I believed to be my hands over my eyes.
Open your eyes now!
His unpleasant voice sounded closer to me now and I began to back up into the left over darkness more.
One last chance....you can open them now, or stay in darkness forever
The voice struck a hard bargain. I took my hands from over my eyes and took a deep breath.
On the count of three....one...two...THREE
My eyes shot open and I let out a terrible scream. The first noise I had made in over a hundred years. It hurt so much. My eyes bagan to water and I fell to my knees. 'Make it stop.' I gasped to the voice. 'Please....it hurts so much.'
In time.... The voice mumbled from far away In time
Darkness began to flood the room once more and I threw out my hand towards the light. I wanted it to leave so badly...but I needed it even more. I stretched out as far as I could and finally, just barly, I poked an orb of light,

Once upon a time, that was me. A slave to the darkness. I guess you could say that it was my sort of addiction. Its a werid one, I know. Most people prefer drugs or alchohal. But me, I was addictied to my darkness. What you just read above was my first interaction with 'colors' and 'light'
But...I guess thats not what your wondering about. As soon as my finger touched that orb, I was thrown backwards harshly and just kept going and going. I flew past darkness and light...mostly darkness. Unitl I landed on a planet of sorts. And thats all I know....Its not alot.....but its something.
Anything else I can tell you is that I am laying on something hard and a cold liquid is pounding on my skin...I can confidently say that I am going to die...Unless...Are those voices?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so A child shall be from the darkness;
Come onto the earth and cause chaos for all to see;
But fear not, for born will be a child of the light;
And they shall put out eternal darkness;
But during this war some will come in between;
A man of fire, A boy of secrets, and a girl of hope to those in between

I gently closed the book and set it in my suitcase.
"Child of light, eh?" I whispered to myself in the darkness of my small shack. The on coming storm was getting more violent every second and yells could be heard coming from the town. The lucky ones would last, but sure enough over two-thirds of them will die. Images began to flash before my eyes and I punched the wall beside me.

In turn of powers, the child born of light shall be able to see death;
Child in darkness is given the abillity to see new and old lives;
whilest the child inbetween will be given a power of elements

After awhile, images of dead bodies flew from my mind and I leaned against the wall. Today is January 15th. The day darkness will be reborn as a human and the day my prophecy is to begin.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter end notes: Hope you enjoyed it.