TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Leaving by silent_moon

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: yeah.. I'm late

disclaimer: I don't own it damn it!
THE NEXT MORNING

“Sakura were is Naruto?” Sasuke asked his team mate. Sakura just shrugged and went back to reading her book. They were supposed to train today and Kakashi already arrived so Naruto was at least 4 hours late. It wasn’t like the blond to show up so late just because he overslept and he couldn’t be sick because he NEVER was sick. Kakashi seemed to have the same thought and turned to Sasuke “Sasuke I want you to go check upon him.” Sasuke nodded his head and leaped off to the blonds house.

When he arrived to his irritation the dobe wouldn’t open the door nor did he answer to him. ‘What if something happened? Please be oke! Wait hold on a sec… what the hell am I thinking?? GODDAMNIT I’M NOT WORRIED OVER HIM. He’s just a stupid dobe!’ Sasuke turned back to the door and made a quick decision. He picked a kunai from his pouch and started to wobble it around in the lock successfully unlocking it. He opened the door only to be surprised, Naruto’s apartment was… it was… clean…

The place normally would be trashed with ramen cups and old clothes…but it wasn’t…It looked like nobody had ever lived there. There was no sound so Naruto wasn’t home. Sasuke turned around when he spotted an envelope with goodbye written on it. Sasuke picked it up and noticed the hitai ate under the envelope. He puts the letter back down and examines the headband. ‘It’s obvious that it’s Naruto’s… but why did he leave it?’ Sasuke picked the letter up and started to reed. When he finished he dropped the hitai ate and stared wide eyed. ‘This can’t be true! The dobe would never do that! ’ he thought. Sasuke hurried to the hokage tower with the letter and hitai ate clutched in his hand.

“I have to speak to the hokage right now!” Sasuke yelled at the woman behind the desk “But the hokage is busy Uchiha-san maybe later…” She responded, but he didn’t wait for a reply and stormed into the office. Tsunade woke up from her sleep by the sound of a slamming door. When she saw an angry Uchiha with a letter in his right hand and a headband in the left, she turned from sleepy to wide awake. “Tsunade-sama it’s Naruto he’s gone! He left the village and isn’t planning to come back!,” Her eyes widened. He was gone. The only one that she thought of as family was gone. She grabbed the letter from Sasuke’s hands and started to reed. When she finished it she had tears in her eyes. He really was gone. Naruto was gone. A single tear went down her cheek. “If he wants to be alone Sasuke then let him… I’m sure someday he will return… if he doesn’t then it’s our own fault.” Sasuke was shocked. He didn’t think she would react like this… “Tsunade sama let me go and search for him! Please! He took me back and this is the least I can do!” Tsunade just nodded her head and went back to her work.
One thing she was sure of. Even with an Uchiha chasing his butt he wasn’t going to return in a long time…

Meanwhile with Naruto

Naruto came to a stop in front of a big cave and started to walk towards it, But instead of going in he walked towards the wall next to it and pointed on certain rocks with some of Kyuubi’s chakra. A small opening in the floor showed a staircase that led down into darkness. Naruto walked down and next to him fire began burning in several torches as he passed by them. When he reached the end of the stairs he walked towards a big golden door with a fox silhouette made from rubies. Once again he used Kyuubi’s chakra and opened it, for it to reveal a hallway with several doors. Before he entered the door he concentrated and made a chi-bunshin(blood clone). When the smoke cleared there stood a beautiful woman with long red hair, porcelain skin, red eyes and wearing a white kimono that faded into red at the bottom.

“Aah… this is much better then sitting in your mindscape all day kit,” Kyuubi said stretching her arms and begun a small walkthrough of the house. “First door on the left is a library with all the jutsu in the world that automatically updates itself every time a new one is performed. The second door leads to a training ground and the third to a weapon room. On the right is the living room, kitchen, dining room and the sleeping quarters.” She said as she slowly walked along the hallway. They both entered the dining room and sat down across from each other.

“oke kit. I’m going to tell you a lot of stuff about your parents and myself, I want you to prepare for some shocking things.” She said sighting while Naruto looked at her with new found curiosity. (a/n: this is going to be a very long explanation so prepare yourself)

“First things first: Your father and mother where well known people and asked the Sandaime to keep it from you and say you where an orphan, because of all their enemy’s and most of al to protect you,” Naruto nodded understanding the situation. He never new his parents and always thought they abandoned him but it seemed his parents wanted to be kept a secret.
“Now this may shock you Naruto but it’s the truth…your father’s name was Minato and he was the fourth hokage and your mother’s name was Kushina and she was the only one left of the Uzumaki clan.” Naruto could only stare wide-eyed. Everything seemed to click if he thought about it. His mother obviously wasn’t well known in the village or they found it a coincidence that his name was Uzumaki. And his father wanted to keep it secret that he had a son. A small tear made its way down his cheek because of finally knowing. And Kyuubi continued. “Your father had a powerful bloodline limit at his disposal and used it often, it can place seals on everything by just looking at it and thanks to that your father could do hiraishin(flying thunder god) and got the name ‘yellow flash’. Your mother’s in contrary isn’t very well known and died a long time ago. Your mother was the only one left, they used to be the most powerful clan in the world but when it died nobody mourned. Your mothers clan was the beginner of all bloodlines and kekkai genkai.

Kami found it unfair that one family had all the power so he separated them in half. One half was to form all the other clans and the other could go on with their lives. So to put it short you have all the bloodlines in human existence at your disposal if you can figure them out,” Kyuubi took a deep breath and continued “ However demon bloodlines like controlling all elements aren’t possible for normal humans to attain, so as you probably saw with Haku in the human world it isn’t really possible to make ice or wood out of elements. Humans pointed this out as bloodline limits but the truth is that they aren’t.”

“So to get this straight: First my father is the fourth hokage then my mother is from the family greater then all and now you say I have all the bloodlines in the world!?,” Naruto could only stare at the red haired woman.

“No, you don’t have them. You must obtain them. You can only use them if you saw other people with one of the bloodlines. The ones you can use now are those of the Uchiha, Hyuuga, Inuzaka, Aburame, Nara, Akamichi, Yamanaka and Hatake because you’ve seen people who have their bloodline limits.” Naruto gaped at her in shock. “Things like what Haku and Yamato can do are already programmed into your system.” Kyuubi pointed at a candle with a burning flame and instantly it was frozen. Again Naruto could only gape at her. When he snapped out of it he did the only thing someone could do if they just found out their heritage. He passed out.
Chapter end notes: Well I know I haven’t updated for what? 5 months? 6? I don’t know but I don’t really care either… I have the busiest life a person can have. Oke, that’s a lie.. I’m just lazy and start other stories on my laptop write 10 lines and then quit. Every. Freaking. Time.
Except once and I’m still continuing it… here is the summary:

4 people from Japan open up a portal to the manga dimension and strand in the world of Naruto. These 4 people are not special in their world, but in they Narutoverse they totally are! Why you ask? Well, it isn’t every day that 4 people from another dimension come into yours and look exactly like your team-mates! Still different… but also very much the same. Imagine:
Gay-sasuke meets emo-sasuke. Sakura ,Naruto fangirl, meets sakura, Sasuke fangirl, and Emo-Naruto meets the Naruto we all know (or not?)

Romance, crack and most of all and my favourite:

YAOI !!


Please R&R !! It motivates my lazy typing !!! xD

Ju-chan