TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It Only Hurts For A Little While. by Baka_Onegai_Aishiteru

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Not really mature, just references to mature content. I don't own Naruto...sad, but true.
Can hold my breath only for a little while, until reality starts sinking in
Once again, settling for second best
Turn the page and skip to the end to where I swore that I would try
Since the last time I crossed that line in the back of my mind I know...


Two bodies move together in prefect sync, for one it feels so right…for the other, nothing but wrong rings true. It’s not the first time and wont be the last…it has become a habit for both. Every time, one swears he will never come back, that he is done, that he has made a mistake…and every time he returns.

It only hurts when your eyes are open
Lies get tossed and truth is spoken
It only hurts when that door gets open
Dreams are lost and hearts are broken


He shuts his eyes tight as climax is reached, maybe if he doesn’t see, then it doesn’t happen…

Miles away, promise from a burning bed, two worlds should never collide
One word would end it if you ever heard
Tear the page out that reminds me when I swore that I'd be strong
Now the next time has come and gone, well maybe I'm wrong, I know...


One lonely man sits alone, waiting…watching. He knows something is wrong, oh so very wrong. He knows he should end it…but he is a coward, he needs him more then anything. When his lover comes home after his unexplained absences the smell, the taste of him, they are both so familiar…they are those of his lover…but also of another. He hears the front door open…he is home.

It only hurts when your eyes are open
Lies get tossed and truth is spoken
It only hurts when that door gets open
Dreams are lost and hearts are broken


He shuts his eyes tight as he is kissed lightly on the cheek in greeting, maybe if he doesn’t see the look of hidden lies in his lovers eyes, they will not really be there…

I know what you're feeling; it's hard to believe in someone, someone who's not there
I know that you're waiting, 'cause love is worth saving, but only for so long, so long, so long


He whispers his apologies for being home so late, he whispers it wont happen again. He is met by hurt filled silence. He knows that his lover isn’t blind…he knows that his lover knows about his disloyalty. Maybe he should try harder not to go to that man…but deep down he knows…he knows that he can’t stop.

I swore that I would try since the last time, the last time

He senses a change…his lover is debating, is he going to end it? He told himself he would stay strong, He told himself that this would pass and he would come home to stay. Maybe that was wishful thinking. Maybe this is the end…

It only hurts when your eyes are open
Lies get tossed and truth is spoken
It only hurts when that door gets open
Dreams are lost and hearts are broken


He shuts his eyes tight as if trying to stop the inevitable, maybe if he doesn’t see his face then it wont be true, he wont be thrown away…

It only hurts when your eyes are open
Lies get tossed and truth is spoken
It only hurts when that door gets open
Dreams are lost and hearts are broken


He shuts his eyes tight and tries to gather the courage to end this hurtful game, maybe if he can’t see his lovers broken face then all this will be a dream…

“I know you know…”

“Yes…”

“I love you…”

“I know…”

He smiles weakly, it’s over, finally the pain is gone…
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading, drop a review and tell me what you think. Like? Dislike? Hate? Tell me!