TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Deidara & You: 30 Minutes in Heaven by sora_hatte

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Your dragged into the closet by an angry Deidara.
"What the?"
"Lets just get this over with"
"ok..."
You had a crush on Deidara but you were good at not letting people see it. You were childhood friends and always had the same interests. He loved art and you loved art, music, and writing. You were never quiet and over time you developed feelings for him. You both joined Akatsuki at the same age and time.
"So I haven't seen you at meetings"
"Well, I-i-i", you stummbled.
"You what?"
"I've been buisy"
"Oh, un"
He pinned you to the wall and placed you legs around his waist. He licked your cheek.
"Uggh"
He pinches your thigh making you wrap tighter around his waist. He smiles and kisses you deeply. You moan in pleasure as he wrips your shirt off and goes up your bra massaging your breasts.
"Say you love me", he whispers.
"But i don't"
"Well then we'll have to change that"
He grabbed the tips of your breasts and pinched them. You seered and pain.
"GAH!! stop!"
"Not til you say it"
"No"
"C'mon", he pinches harder.
"ok ok! I love you I love you!"
"Thats better"
He took your pants and your panties and you took his robe, cloths, and boxers. You were both nude and decided to have fun with it. He slowlt "did" you making you moan.
"Please stop this isn't right"
"I think its very right"
"But i don't"
You melted when you got wet.
"This..is...so..sick", but you could help yourself to stop.
"I love you"
[9 months later]
During your pregnancy Deidara asked you to marry him which you said yes to. You planned to have your wedding today but instead your water broke and you gave birth to twins a girl and a boy.