TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Neji & You: 30 minutes in Heaven by sora_hatte

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
You were watching everyone play 30 minutes in heaven and you were reading your magazine at the same time. You were getting to a good scoop and Sakura pulls you by the ear toward Neji.
"Whats the big idea!?"
"Neji got your color!"
"I don't wanna play though!"
"Well to be at the party you must play its a rule!"
"Why why why!?", you thought.
"So Yori-chan its me and you"
"No duh"
He pushes you into the closet and you fall to the ground. He closes the door and locks it.
"What are you?"
He jumps ontop of you shirtless and starts caressing you cheek with his thumb. You melt at his touch and start relaxing and thinking and not paying attention to the guy unbuttoning your shirt.
"What are you?"
"Nothing nothing just keep imagining", suggests Neji.
"Why do I feel so weird?"
"Because of the sprite we gave you which was really Sake"
"Wh-whate"
"Nevermind"
He stripped you of your shirt and rubbed against you. You were imaging and weren't paying attention to the guy.
He cups your face in his palms and kisses you. You close your eyes and deepen the kiss. He unzips your jeans and you take his of entirely. He jumps.
"Fiesty"
He plays with your hair and when teh door swings open. There stands a VERY pissed off Tenten.
You sand up and Neji drags you to his house. You don't want to go since out of your drunkness you don't remeber you liked what he was doing.
[2 years later]
Neji asks you to marry him. You cry and say yes. Tenten eventually got over it and Lee was depressed and turned emo cause he had a crush on you. Hinata didn't speak to you. Everyone else felt happy for you.