TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Once Again by tafih_triple_threat

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yah, this is my first fanfiction. Hope you enjoy it.

And I don't own Naruto or anything else affliated with it.
A deep abyss was all that existed, a dark corridor with no end.
The only thing that was in sight was his enemy who he sealed. The Nine-tailed Demon fox.
Minato huffed breathlessly as he faced the shapeless form of pure and evil chakra. But he knew he couldn't give up. A Hokage would never relent to enemies. The Yondaime stood, pain echoing through his entire body.
His mind was still full of determination and willing to push harder, his body wouldn't let him continue. He collapsed.
"Ku.ku. It seems as though you have given up Minato," the Shinigami's voice cackled.
Minato breathed deeply, constricting his emotions to his breath. The Shinigami chuckled. Lately the god of Death had been talking, laughing, jeering, being as irksome as could be. Minato inhaled.
"You and I made a deal, Shinigami, which I would give you my life and you would do my bid…” he murmured between his deep sighs.
“Sure,” the god cut him off. “You have something in mind?”
“Can you let me live again?”
The Shinigami bellowed in laughter, its voice reverberated menacingly in the Namikaze’s ears. The sound was worse than the pain.
“Again? Oh, perhaps, it may be interesting,” it snorted as its figure slowly began to appear. The Hokage kept a straight face as the god circled above him.
“But what’s in it for me?”
“The remaining soul of the Kyuubi,” Minato replied.
“Oh? You’re willing to risk your son’s life once again? For your own sake? My, my, you are certainly a strange man,”
“No, I will make things right and let my son be free of the curse that I placed on him,” Minato said sternly, firmly stating his ambition.
“Such a good and noble father, but I’m not that interested in the Kyuubi’s remains, the Yang portion is more than enough. But if you keep me entertained for the years you are to live, then fine by me,”
Before Minato could question, the Shinigami disappeared and Minato fell into a dark sleep.

================/

“Where am I?” Minato thought as his consciousness slowly began to waken. The faint sound of trees rustling and the bright chirps of birds startled him. Minato stretched his eyes open, and saw the comforting sound of world. He brought trembling hands to his face, and sighed with comfort. But when he bent his head down, it wasn’t locks of blonde straight hair that fell before his face. Instead it was waves of black. Minato tilted his head down further to see, not his chest but a women’s breast. Shocked the former Hokage parted his legs and chocked from the shock. No ‘thing’ was in sight. Minato ran to a nearby stream and stared at his reflection.
“WHAT THE HELL~!” he/she yelled at the top of his/her lungs. Minato began to clutch every body part to make certain that it was real. It was, regrettably.
“I-I’m a-a-a girl,”
“Yes and a nude one,”
Minato turned quickly to see a teenage boy, with raised eyebrows and a perverted smile.
“What the..!” Minato jerked back in shock, right into the river. Underwater, Minato began to calculate which ways he should escape. There weren’t many for a girl who is butt naked, but he tried anyway. When he couldn’t hold his breath anymore, Minato popped his head above the surface of water, finding a bundle of cloth thrown at him (her?)
“Put it on,” the teenager ordered with his back to Minato. “I’m not looking,”
Minato cautiously put the clothes on, still in the water and made sure that the boy wasn’t looking.
“What on earth was that Shinigami thinking?” Minato thought as he changed. “Is this its idea of being entertained?”
“You done?” the teen asked. Minato didn’t respond, but carefully sneaked out of the water, holding the water in place with chakra.
“At least I still have some abilities,” the Namikaze thought to himself, and then he (she?) shot off. Ducking into the woods, Minato found it hard to maneuver with his new body.
“Did I lose him?” she asked aloud as she hid behind the base of a tree.
“No,”
Minato turned and saw the young man, “Shit.” Quickly scheming, Minato pushed against the side of the tree, forcing her legs into the boy’s chest, making him fall over. In one swift movement, Minato swerved back into a stance and jumped high into the air and landed gracefully on a high branch. Minato felt a surge of chakra come towards him and quickly dodged. He needed to end it quickly.
“Rasengan!” Minato shouted, bringing raw chakra to his open palm, but then his arm jerked with pain. “Shoot,” he cursed. It became suddenly clear, his new body wasn’t used to the sudden force that was needed for any of his techniques.
“This is bad,” Minato hissed, but kept his face calm. “I just need to use the basics,”
The teenager appeared again. He had a kunai in each hand, points positioned for a strike. “This is how you treat your…”
“…my what?” Minato asked coolly, grabbing the boy’s hand with his good arm and flung him down to the ground. Jumping down after him, Minato prepared herself for a large and powerful punch. But something blocked her way, a loud ‘Umph’ fell from her lips as she collapsed onto the forest ground. Minato looked up to see someone who he wished he would never have to see in that lifetime.
“Kabuto, what did you get yourself into this time?” Orochimaru hissed.

===================

Yes, very short I realize, but I just wanted to know what other's thought about it.

Seeya,

Triple Threat