TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Capture the Flag by Mitsuko Okanami

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Dawn arose, the sun flew up and flashed itself amongst the village and its floral surroundings. A door creaked opened in the Hokage's main tower, just within the split second from its ajar position. Tsunade approaches her desk, roaring, walking as though she was halfway dead. She was the only one there, so the monotony of the silence began to ake a toll on her.
She glanced at the barometer, then at the window. It was going to be a crisp summer day, and she wasn't going to experience it at all. Tsunade then continued to look around; picture stared at her; pictures of Naruto, Sakura, and everyone else of the Konoha 30. Suddenly this sparked Tsunade to her wildest imagination.
"How about a little game..."

(script format)

SHIZUNE: Lady Tsunade! Lady Tsunade! What are you up to? You have paper work to complete...
TSUNADE: Can it! *Shizune gasps* Oh... sorry. What I meant was, that can wait. I've been working on a last minute document for two hours, and I'd like to get it done.
SHIZUNE: Last minute? You completed all the work from yesterday.
TSUNADE: Well, it's nothing official, but an idea that came into mind. Shizune.
SHIZUNE: Huh?
TSUNADE: Contact the senseis that watch over everyone in Naruto's age group. Meanwhile, I'm going to contact the Shina Clan.
SHIZUNE: What for?
TSUNADE: I'm thinking about inviting their students to a fun game... to see what they got.

(next scene: Shina residence)

KOCHIRA: Your mimicry ninjustu was astonoushing Tanaka. However, later on, we have to work on manipulating chakra for your Trapped - Box justu. The Shina is not known as Masters - of - the - Mime for nothing.
TANAKA: *sigh* Oui - mama.
(knock on door)
KOCHIRA: I'll get it! *leaves to answer door*
TANAKA: One of these days... one of theses days... I haven't gotten to see my friends in days. I want to have fun to...
KOCHIRA: Tanaka.
TANAKA: Hmm?
KOCHIRA: Meet Hokage - sama outside the forest at 10:30, okay?
TANAKA: Huh?

(next scene: Tsunade meets with senseis to discuss her plan)

TSUNADE: I apologize for the intrusion of your plans; this will not take long. Quite frankly, its more of an excercise for your students.
KAKASHI: Excercise?
TSUNADE: This morning I've been looking at the records of your children; records that've been recorded since their first mission as Genin. I must say, they've improved at a very rapid pace.
SHINJI: Uh, where exactly are you getting at?
SALMA: He's got a point Tsunade - sama. We too have witnessed the progre of the students. Indded they' ve all become true shinobi. But you haven't explained why you've gathered us here. Can you just get on with it?
TSUNADE: Very well. I request that your students spend the day with me. All they are going to do a is playing a simple game. I'm gathering everyone within their age group, just for me to view their progress personally.
(long pause)
KAKASHI: *chuckles* It'd be a nice way to get Naruto and the others off my hands. In fact, they might learn a lesson from this. You know, you learn something new every day?
SALMA: Heh. Impressive explanation, Kakashi. I agree, let's show Lady Tsunadewhat we've shown them over the years.
(everyone else nods)
TSUNADE: Agreed. I'll inform you of my observations either at the end of the day or tomorrow. (in thought) This'll be very inspirational to see everyone's pogression. Especially you, Naruto.

(next scene: Naruto approached the gate of the village As he arrives, everyone awaits for Lady Tsunade and Shizune)

NARUTO: (in thought) Wow. I guess I'm not the only one here. Everyone is here; including Tanaka. But why? (end thought) Hey Sakura.
SAKURA: Oh, hello Naruto.
NARUTO: Hey Sakura, do you know why everyone was called here?
SAKURA: I don't know exactly. I just heard -
TANAKA: I just heard from my mother that Tsunade - sama called us for a progress report.
NARUTO: Progress report...?
SAKURA: Of what kind?
TANAKA: You think I'm supposed to know, hag?
SAKURA: WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?
SAI: heh, that's my girl. Hmm...?
(Tsunade and Shizune appear)
TSUNADE: Hello everyone; my apologies for my tardiness.
SAYAKA: Forgiveness is given, Mother Tsunade *Tsunade chuckles*
NARUTO: SO what's this "progress report" I've heard about, Grandma Tsunade.
SAYAKA: Don't call her that! She's my mother!
TSUNADE: Thank you Sayaka. Anyway, to end everyone's suffering, I've called you for (long pause) a game... of Capture the Flag!

NARUTO: WHAT?!? You decided to waste our time when we could be training, to play a stupid game?!?
SAKURA: *punches Naruto* Naruto! Don't be rude to Tsunade - sama.
KICHI: Ya know, interrupting someone then bashing someone's head is considered rude too!
TANAKA: Oooh, she's got a point Sakura...
SAKURA: Ooooooohh... (angerily)
TSUNADE: Enough everyone. This is going to take all day, so lets not waste time. Shizune!
(gives Tsunade clipboard with an unknown piece of paper)
I have divided everyone each into two teams of 12, and one of 13...
SAI: I don't wanna play...
SAKURA: Are you sure, Sai?
NARUTO: Yeah, you'll get to know everyone, and have lots of fun -
SAI: I said NO! I have better things to do...
TSUNADE: Very well, the exclusion of Sai will make all the teams equal *crosses out name*. Now the teams will be composed of twelve people, and will be assigned by primary colors; there's a blue team, red team, and a yellow team. Now, each member of their three man squad will be assigned to a different team. For example, Mitsuko...
MITSUKO: Huh?
TSUNADE: You'll be assigned to a different team from Sankul and Ryoko. *three girls nod* Is that understood?
(sudden, but brief pause)
NARUTO: Yeah, you know we are! I'm ready to show everyone what I did while I was away. BRING IT ON!
TSUNADE: (In thought) Naruto... the ambition of the next Hokage. (end thought) Excellent, now the teams are as follows:
Chapter end notes: Tune in for the next chapter!!