TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Minute I See You by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own naruto.
Hinata awoke to the normal sound of grunting from outside her window. In a few seconds she'd see one of her best friends appear in her window, out of breath from climbing all the way up the wall. She hopped out of bed quickly getting her jacket on atleast. She'd change out of her night gown when he went outside her room.
"Morning Hinata!"
"Arf!" Hinata giggled as she saw Kiba jump into her room with Akamaru on his head. He had his normal huge smile on his face, bearing his fangs. It all gave complement to the two red markings on his face.
"Kiba-kun, you do know you could take the door? You wear yourself out when you climb up to the fourth floor," Hinata said gentaly with a smile. Her stuttering had gone down a bit since Naruto had left for training with the pervy senin. Probably because he always made her so flustered. But she was calm and talking fluently around Kiba.
"Well then I'd have to see your dad and Neji before I could see you. And that wouldn't be too pleasent huh?" he slung his hands over his head to hold it and Akamaru barked in agrement. Hinata giggled again then shewed them out of her room so she could get dressed.
She opened the door and they two of them dashed off as quick as possible to aviod her father and Neji. Thankfully they missed them and were out the house's door and out the clan's gate. They both panted right outside the gate and then laughed. These were normal mornings for both of them. Shino was now an ANBU so he wan't really around much. They only saw Kurinai when she called missions or training. Other wise it was just the two of them on missions or training on their own.
"So do you think Kurinai's gunna have us fight her this time?" Kiba asked when they started walking to the training feild. Hinata shurged.
For a few times now, Kiba had been picking at fighting a jounin. Hinata would just smile and laugh a little to try and keep Kiba from prying any further.
"We'll probably fight plenty of people on another mission Kiba-kun...so I wouldn't really mind if we just trained," she said softly giving a smile to match. He gave a cheesy one back then his face went blank like a puzzlment.
"Oh and by the way, I kinda picked you up this," he gave a light blush out a red flower with blue tips in a tuplip like shape. On its stem had a few thorns. "Kinda got pricked on the thorns getting it. But I'm good."
Hinata's eyes just grew wide and kept on the flower. She loved the color of them. And had first seen them when she was younger and was just wandering around in the gardens. So did Hanabi, and that then reminded Hinata that Hanabi asked for them under her bedroom window. And Hanabi's window was right under Hinata's bedroom. But they were both warned not to touch the thorns. They're sharp for one, they're posoinous, and the posion causes a disease.
"Kiba no!" Hinata yelled frantically and he dropped the flower to the ground to reviel a few pinch marks where the thorns got him.
"What is it?!" he asked thinking something else was wrong. Hinata grabbed his hand and watched the pinchmarks turn purple and seal almost imediatly with eyes like dinner plates.
"We need to get youto the hospital now!" she shouted back. She pulled on his hand a little when he tumbled over holding his stomach. The posion was spreading. She helped him up and quickly got him to the hospital. She explained the whole thing with the flower and thorns on the way. But it was a short walk seeing as Hinata walked him there fast.
She handed him of to a nurse and they took him to the examination room. She sat in the waiting room looking at her feet. Her eyes filled with sadness. She was worried to no end. Akamaru, who had dashed after them, sat in Hinata's lap.
She started remembering how'd when they'd first became friend, a little while after they'd became team eight, he'd bring her flowers. He'd pick some from Ino's shop or go to the fields for wild ones. Always saying the same thing. A flower for a flower.
Late the same night Kiba was walking into the waiting room. Hinata was subconsious. Her eyes wanting to close but her mind still awake and trying to keep the lids pulled up. Kiba stood infront of Hinata with a solemn face. Hinata looked up at him with a hint of happiness that he was walking fine now, and a hope gleming in her eyes wanting to know that the thorns didn't sink in far enough to do too much.
"They say to come back in the morning when they have the results of how long I have to live or if they can do a surgery to get rid of the disease." he said closing his eyes and Akamaru whimpered. He rubbed his head against Kiba's leg after jumping of of Hinata's lap.
A single tear rolled down Hinata's smooth cheek, off her pale face, and onto the dusty floor. Followed by a army of tears. Hinata's hope had been destroyed.
Chapter end notes: rate and comment please!