TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Can't Help Falling In Love by hinata_darkmoon

[Reviews - 9]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Dislaimer: DON'T OWN THEM OR THE SONG
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He watched as the blonde walked past and couldn't help smiling. He knew he shouldn't feel this way, it was forbidden but he
couldn't help it.

It was against the law for a man to love another man. Both would be killed. He didn't want to be the cause of the blondes
death. It was heart breaking just to imagine this happy hyper boy...lifeless.

It wasn't fair. Why couldn't everyone in the village be treated equally. Everyone was the same. Lee was almost killed because he loved Gaara. He fled to the sand village and now lived with Gaara.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you

He couldn't help falling for the other boy. He was beautiful and being near him just made him happy though he didn't show it, that would have been a dead give away. Instead he watched and admired him from afar. Never letting the blonde know his real feelings for him. Silky spikey blonde hair, the whiskers on his cheeks, tanned skin and those eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. Like a clear ocean or a cloudless sky.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you

The blonde went into a forest and stopped in the middle of a clearing. The dark haired boy followed and watched as the blonde took off his shirt. He had never seen the other boy shirtless. He hadn't expected more beauty. Smooth chest, strong abs, a mark around his belly button. No scars, none from battles. He healed well from the fights and missions they had been on.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you
For I cant help falling in love with you

The dark haired boy froze when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and his eyes went wide when he saw his sensei. Kakashi looked down at his student, he then looked at the clearing and saw the blonde trainning, oblivious to his teammates. Kakashi glared at the boy in front of him.

"It's obvious you're in love with him. This is forbidden Sasuke. I'm sorry I don't want to do this but it's my duty."

Sasuke's eyes went wide as he realized what was happening. What he had been trying to avoid for months. He didn't want this, he hadn't meant to break the law.

The blonde stopped trainnning as he heard something in the bushes. Then he saw Kakashi pinning Sasuke against a tree holding a kuni at his throat.

"KAKASHI NO!"

Sasuke smiled as he heard Naruto's voice one last time.

"I Love You Naruto...."

Blood spurted as Kakashi slit Sasuke's throat. Red blood against pale white skin. On Sasuke's blue Uchiha shirt and on Kakashi's trainning clothes. On the grass and on the kuni. Sasuke's throat gushed blood and Kakashi let the body drop to the ground.

Naruto ran to Sasuke and hugged his body, crying.

"I love you Sasuke, why didn't you tell me. I love you."

He didn't want to take to lives but he knew what he had to do. This was forbidden in Konoha. Kakashi grabbed Naruto by the hair and slit his throat and walked away as the two teenage boys, each 16 years old, bled to death in each others arms.
Chapter end notes: Hope you like it.