TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Resurrection by goldenquill

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto but the OC’s are purely from my imagination.

Chapter 1


A single lamp dangerously hung from the ceiling, precariously swaying to and fro, illuminating a large cylindrical structure that held a year old child which was serenely floating in a glowing green liquid. A young boy wearing a pair of oval shaped glasses and a lab coat stood beside the cylinder, examining it. He held a pen on one hand and a checklist on the other.

Checking the list, the boy shook his head in disapproval and moved away from the cylindrical structure that held the fetus. He walked towards the door and swung it open revealing a dimly lit hallway. The hallway had many doors but the man simply passed by the doors, purposely striding towards the large wooden door at the end of the hallyway.

“Another failure,” The boy muttered under his breath, “Damn, and I actually thought that this one would be a success. Orochimaru-sama won’t be happy to hear this,” Calming his features, he knocked on the door.

“Come in,” A voice from inside the room hissed.

The man swung open the door and stepped into the room. The room was quite small and in the middle of the room was a large table that was completely stacked with various files and papers, behind it sat a man with dark ebony hair and a ghostly complexion.

“What is it Kabuto? How is the experiment faring?” Orochimaru asked. Kabuto nervously clenched his jaw before handing him the checklist.

“Experiment 201 has managed to survive the various exposures of chemicals but…” Kabuto trailed off as he tried to find the right word to explain the situation “Unfortunately it has not managed to gain the desired abilities we expected it to,”

“Experiment 201 is capable of copying sight dependent bloodlines but only for a limited amount of time. This experiment is useless. It has limited abilities on mimicking bloodlines and it is incapable of retaining the bloodlines it has copied. Dispose of it,” Orochimaru ordered, carelessly chucking away the report.

Obediently, Kabuto left the room and walked back again to the room that held the experiment. He entered the room and switched off the switch that activated the cylindrical tube and immediately the bright green goo began to siphon out of the tube.

Kabuto pried open the top cover of the tube and gingerly took out the child. Once exposed to the fresh air, the child began to bawl. Ignoring its cries, he swathed it in a bundle of dirty rags and quickly carried it outside the laboratory. He needed to find a convenient location where it would make the child appear abandoned.

Upon opening the door, the cold November air immediately greeted Kabuto like a mother welcoming a child home. He began to walk away from the laboratory and began to think of a pragmatic location to dump the unwanted child that was mercilessly bawling in his arms, a perfect set-up where the child would seem abandoned. He trudged through the inch deep snow and smiled when he finally found the perfect location. Wedged in between two bushes were a weather-beaten box; Kabuto gratefully dumped the child into it and began to head back towards the laboratory.

‘A few more minutes and you will soon freeze to death’ Kabuto thought as he leered down at the child. ‘Or maybe…devoured by a wolf or two’ He continued, voicing his thoughts.

He maniacally let out a silent laugh, his shoulders shaking with mirth at the very thought of a wolf devouring the child. He could just imagine it; the wolf masticating on the soft pinkish flesh and then hungrily devouring its entrails until only a bloodied mess left in the box was the only proof left of the child’s existence. He walked farther and farther away, the child’s cries gradually grew fainter and fainter until it finally faded and the night grew still.



x


A lone figure could be seen steadily moving through the night. He was pushing a small contraption, which slightly resembled a bobsled, through the inch deep snow; bobsled contained a variety of items ranging from firewood to sheep’s wool.

Fumitaka Ayumu was a humble merchant, at the age of sixty, who made a living by selling a variety of products in Konoha, his wife; Fumitaka Tsukina managed the small bakeshop that they owned, occasionally she would offer baking classes and as a result half of the female population in Konoha would fill their small shop,until there was no more living space to breath, eagerly jotting notes hoping that someday they would soon be capable of baking cakes that were at least edible. It was a well known fact that most of the kunoichis lacked talent when it came to making edible goods.

“A few more steps to go” He whispered to himself.

Excited at the thought of coming home and sitting under a warm kotatsu, Ayumu pushed the sled harder, causing a large box filled with yards of silk to come tumbling off. Slightly frustrated at himself, he bent down to pick the box and noticed that it was broken. Clicking his tongue in annoyance he began stroking his chin as he thought of a way to bring the silk cloths back to Konoha in one piece without a box to protect it from the harsh cold and the elements.

Sighing, he placed the long yard of silk over his shoulder and continued on pushing the sled once more. He passed by a long row of bushes when in the corner of his eye, he spotted a box. Quickly he trudged through the snow and he got closer to a burgoing sense of curiosity and unease began to fill him. Tentatively he pried the box loose from the bushes and instantly he felt his blood freeze on the spot.

In the box was a child. The child was wrapped was wrapped in a bundle of hackneyed rags. The child’s skin was slightly tinged with a faint shade of blue but somehow, miraculously, the child was still alive but barely. The child’s chest was still heaving up and down, up and down, valiantly and desperately trying to cling to life.

Hugging the infant close to his chest, Ayumu began his desperate race against time. Remembering a small technique that he once learned as an academy student, he spurted chakra at the very soles of his speed and instantly his pace drastically increased. Ignoring the dull aching pain that began to crawl in his leg he continued racing towards Konoha until he finally saw its tall gates, like towers in a cathedral that signified hope and strength. As he neared the gates he instantly recognized the two tall figures figures of the guards, Umino Iruka who was a newly appointed genin and Mitarashi Anko the mysterious child that the third Hokage found begging outside the walls of Konoha.

“Help me!” Ayumu cried out hoarsely, holding the precious bundle tightly in his arms.
In a flash, both the guards appeared by his side. Carefully he placed the child in Iruka’s arms. “Bring her to the hospital, quickly!”

With an amazing burst of speed, the young genin ran to the hospital carefully holding the child in his arms. It was Iruka’s first appointed mission. Not only did his sensei and teammate, Mizuki, fail to appear, he was thrust into a position where a person’s life was in his hands. He never expected this to happen.

Ayumu watched the tall form of Iruka quickly fade away from the view, wearily leaning against Anko. Worry gnawed in his mind, at the same time, anger. He was worried if the genin, Iruka, would reach the hospital in time and angry why, today of all days, the hokage decided to appoint a team of fresh graduates to guard the gates.

“Don’t worry jii-san. Iruka’ll make it. I know he will” Anko whispered.

She quickly glanced at the old man and instantly noticed the blood that stained his pants. She quickly concluded that the blood came from chakra wounds; they were wounds caused by strong intensive spurts of chakra which caused the flesh gradually corrode. It was an abnormality that only happened to those whose body held a limited amount of chakra and had poor control over it.

“Let’s get you to the hospital” Anko said.
She looked back and, not to her surprise, saw that the old man already fainted. Silently she picked up his fallen figure in the ground and carried him in her arms. Running towards the hospital, she fixed her gaze at the stone carved face of the third hokage.

‘I promise you, I will do everything I can to protect this village Hokage-sama’