TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


sorry hinata by shadoweric

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer notes:i do not own naruto
Hinata woke up at seven in the morning to go train.Like there was any point to train no one cared about if she got stronger or not.She druged her self to the bathroom to take a shower.She was done in ten minutes or less.She had a riceball and ramen for breakfast,she realized she was starting to eat like naruto.She stopped and left her home to go train,not for anyone else but her self to do it for her self confidence.


She quikly made it to a training gound with no one there so she can train peacfully by herself without no one making fun of her.She trained for hours till she was a sweaty bloody pulp.She still kept on training with her injuries.She fell over from exaustion she's lucky she dident get a heat stroke.She layed on the ground for hours not able to get up from pain.


She was able to get up another hour later enouph to drag her self home.She got home thirty minutes later dur to her slowness from her painful hands,arms,and legs.Yes legs she started to train regular tai-jutsu to mix with her hyuuga tai-jutsu because mixed together they can be very powerful.She limped to her room when she was stopped by her dad.She looked up and saw her dad hiashi standing before her.


"Why are you injured hinata?"hiashi asked in a non-caring way."Well i"hinata was saying when she was cut off by her father."You were traing your self harshly werent you?"hiashi asked not suprised because he already knew the answer.Hinata lowered her head with sadnesss knowing that she was going to get lectured by her father.


"Why even bother hinata you not getting any stronger your never going to your a disgrace"hiashi said bagging on her.He walked off chukling loudly.Hinata started to cry softly why did every one always mean to her.Why cant dhe just be respected once in a while like naruto wants but he is respected by her probaly not any more.She sat there crying for minutes before she got up and wlaked to her room.


Every day was going to be the same she thought.Get up eat,train,and get hated by every body,and go to sleep.She sat there layong on her bead thinking about naruto and what he was doing.she fell asleep thinking about naruto and what she would do with him if he was her's.She was asleep for three hours when she was shook awake.


She looked over and saw neji shaking her.His eyes looked as if he was crying.She got up and was avout to asked when he stopped her from talking."Come hinata now its and emergency"he told her lowly but franticly.She dident say nothing else nor did she try.She did not want to argue with neji.She fallowed him as they ran through the hallways out of the hyuuga compound.


She wondered where they were going but did not ask.They got closer to there destination when she realized where they were going.They were going to the hospital why is someone hurt.Her eyes started to water at the thought of someone she loved dying.They reached the affirmery in a minute.


They raced to a room all the way down the hall.They rushed into a room.When they got in what caused hinata to start to sob was her dad hiashi laying on a hospital bed.She ran up and rested her head on his chest."Father what happened to y-"hinata was crying to him when one of the hyuuga elders that was there pulle4d her back.hat was he doing she looked at her father and saw that he was ent breathing.She started to scream."Dad nooo!!she screamed at hiashi.


She stopped and started to sob she now had tear stains all over jacket.A nuse came in and layed a dead body sheet over him.Hinata tried to stop her but was stopped by the hyuuga elder he shook his head as in no slaowly.She watched as her dad was taken away.She loved him so much but he did not even love her.She standed there in the elders arms crying,thinking about her deceased father,hiashi hyuuga.
Chapter end notes: please review or contribute